Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Let us discard/send off nests [+140 sup]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24
Support.
Support.
jCVhFoZ.gif
Support :D

This actually gave me an idea; I always wonder where Unhatched Eggs come from and it can be because of this too? It fits with the punishment from the deity too since it sucks if you lose an egg ^^
Support :D

This actually gave me an idea; I always wonder where Unhatched Eggs come from and it can be because of this too? It fits with the punishment from the deity too since it sucks if you lose an egg ^^
I like this, but it should involve more than one or two clicks. I breed mostly wcs, and if I accidentally discarded a nest after that cooldown...well i'd probably toss my laptop across the room.
I like this, but it should involve more than one or two clicks. I breed mostly wcs, and if I accidentally discarded a nest after that cooldown...well i'd probably toss my laptop across the room.
This is pretty reasonable and pretty helpful~ I support this~
This is pretty reasonable and pretty helpful~ I support this~
I support this! I feel it's going to be rather helpful. c:

But I don't think the discarded eggs should count toward Dominance. You get rewarded for all your hard work when you exalt hatchlings and adults, but you really don't do anything when discarding the eggs. You'd be getting a reward for doing very little.
I support this! I feel it's going to be rather helpful. c:

But I don't think the discarded eggs should count toward Dominance. You get rewarded for all your hard work when you exalt hatchlings and adults, but you really don't do anything when discarding the eggs. You'd be getting a reward for doing very little.
tumblr_nl9b5zO8up1ssnvh6o9_500.png
Support!
I can't really think of a time that I would need to discard myself, but I think if I somehow managed to breed the wrong dragons I would be upset!
Support!
I can't really think of a time that I would need to discard myself, but I think if I somehow managed to breed the wrong dragons I would be upset!
56335627_R83hWmSurUvNZdb.png
Support.
Support.
64514_s.gif
Support. I don't really see myself needing this but it would be nice to have this option.
Support. I don't really see myself needing this but it would be nice to have this option.
95u93c.png
FR +9
support
support
mystiks-plag-banner_zpsaf442ddb.png
FR time + 9
Looking for some nice hatchies? see my hatchery! => http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=baz&id=1172579
I don't think eggs should count towards dominance... unless...

Right at the end of the normal five day period, where you would normally click to hatch, how about a click to exalt button? You get the same exalt bonuses as you would for exalting normal hatchlings (just no chance for bonuses about genes, etc), but there's no need to have them in your lair even temporarily. At least then you can still hatch nests with no space, it's the same hatch period, so there wouldn't be any farming that wouldn't occur normally, and the little hatchies can count for something :)
I don't think eggs should count towards dominance... unless...

Right at the end of the normal five day period, where you would normally click to hatch, how about a click to exalt button? You get the same exalt bonuses as you would for exalting normal hatchlings (just no chance for bonuses about genes, etc), but there's no need to have them in your lair even temporarily. At least then you can still hatch nests with no space, it's the same hatch period, so there wouldn't be any farming that wouldn't occur normally, and the little hatchies can count for something :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24