Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Let us discard/send off nests [+140 sup]
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 23 24
Support.
I accidentally bred the number one will-never-breed-this-one-dragon in my lair almost two months ago. She is a rare and has come off cooldown long time ago and I still have not hatched the nest so her offspring list stays empty, but seeing her in my nesting grounds every day is starting to get very upsetting. I supposed it would be more likely to be able to discard nests than to undo whole dragons or erase offspring lists so I will just leave the nest be indefinitely.

Also we DO already have stats even for discarded eggs with no way to actually raise it above zero, plus it would explain unhatched eggs very well. Discarded eggs would of course not count towards dominance, and a fee to discard would make the decision still something to consider seriously, you are leaving hatchlings without parents after all. At this point I personally would pay 100 000 treasure easily, but I think something like 10 000 or less would be reasonable.
Support.
I accidentally bred the number one will-never-breed-this-one-dragon in my lair almost two months ago. She is a rare and has come off cooldown long time ago and I still have not hatched the nest so her offspring list stays empty, but seeing her in my nesting grounds every day is starting to get very upsetting. I supposed it would be more likely to be able to discard nests than to undo whole dragons or erase offspring lists so I will just leave the nest be indefinitely.

Also we DO already have stats even for discarded eggs with no way to actually raise it above zero, plus it would explain unhatched eggs very well. Discarded eggs would of course not count towards dominance, and a fee to discard would make the decision still something to consider seriously, you are leaving hatchlings without parents after all. At this point I personally would pay 100 000 treasure easily, but I think something like 10 000 or less would be reasonable.
s8iVVJA.png
I like this idea alot, especially with the lore that the eggs are given directly to the deity to hatch. Perhaps dragons imprint the way the RL birds often do, and what way to make dragons more loyal and powerful than to imprint directly on their deity? That would be pretty cool.
I agree it should not could towards dominance. There should be a financial reward. But there shouldn't be a financial penalty either. I don't like the idea of being punished by the deity. The "eggs discarded" counter could simply be changed to read "eggs exalted to the deity" or something. It should be, lore-wise, an honor, just like exalting a dragon is.
I like this idea alot, especially with the lore that the eggs are given directly to the deity to hatch. Perhaps dragons imprint the way the RL birds often do, and what way to make dragons more loyal and powerful than to imprint directly on their deity? That would be pretty cool.
I agree it should not could towards dominance. There should be a financial reward. But there shouldn't be a financial penalty either. I don't like the idea of being punished by the deity. The "eggs discarded" counter could simply be changed to read "eggs exalted to the deity" or something. It should be, lore-wise, an honor, just like exalting a dragon is.
I support for all the reason said before me.

I don't realy care about the constraint and restriction that would need ( pay for discarding,...), and I agree that eggs won't count toward dominance.

That's just something we would need on day ! ^^
I support for all the reason said before me.

I don't realy care about the constraint and restriction that would need ( pay for discarding,...), and I agree that eggs won't count toward dominance.

That's just something we would need on day ! ^^
9Iyo63B.png
?ytbH=party.png
Help me to grow!!!
My 100 Babies Challenge
(With a Naomi's descendant)
Dunno if I chipped into this particular thread, but major support! I've always wanted this! If I breed them and end up regretting it for lore reasons, I'd love to be able to discard the nest and have the offspring list nice and clean.
Dunno if I chipped into this particular thread, but major support! I've always wanted this! If I breed them and end up regretting it for lore reasons, I'd love to be able to discard the nest and have the offspring list nice and clean.
JYQOAT.png vista_mirror2.png SFVs3nl.png
ir82bPv.png
Support!
I'm not excited about it costing money but I suppose it is justified. :0
Support!
I'm not excited about it costing money but I suppose it is justified. :0
CdZTwZd.png
Wishlist | Art Samples | Deviantart | Custom Bio Examples
Looking for stoned Lvl 25s, preferably either Water or Nature. Preferably pretty or with potential. The ghostier/more halloweeny the better! Willing to offer mixed payment.
I like this, but IDK about it costing. I mean, you're not adding eggs/dragons into the AH or anything, you don't get anything from them, and wasting a chance to breed and being on cooldown without actually getting anything out of it seems punishment enough to me.

Plus, you could end up with some bad scenarios. For example, you need to get a pair on nest TODAY because you need them to hatch on a certain day (birthday, holiday, etc), but you don't have room in your hatchery. So you go to send off a nest that still has 2 days on it, but you also don't have the gems/treasure required. What can you do? Nothing. You're stuck. Your breeding plan has failed, have fun waiting until next year for the same date/holiday to come around again.

Mind you, it might be ok as long as it's not much treasure. Like 10k would be fine, most people can make that in a day, even if by selling a few things they wanted to keep or whatever. But anything like 25k/10g would be excessive.

IDK if someone already brought this up, sorry if they did!
I like this, but IDK about it costing. I mean, you're not adding eggs/dragons into the AH or anything, you don't get anything from them, and wasting a chance to breed and being on cooldown without actually getting anything out of it seems punishment enough to me.

Plus, you could end up with some bad scenarios. For example, you need to get a pair on nest TODAY because you need them to hatch on a certain day (birthday, holiday, etc), but you don't have room in your hatchery. So you go to send off a nest that still has 2 days on it, but you also don't have the gems/treasure required. What can you do? Nothing. You're stuck. Your breeding plan has failed, have fun waiting until next year for the same date/holiday to come around again.

Mind you, it might be ok as long as it's not much treasure. Like 10k would be fine, most people can make that in a day, even if by selling a few things they wanted to keep or whatever. But anything like 25k/10g would be excessive.

IDK if someone already brought this up, sorry if they did!
pigeon2pidgesig.png
Hello everyone! Because the staff implement suggestions based on their design philosophy of the game, not votes, popularity, or lack thereof, some posts have been removed from this thread in accordance with the update to the Suggestions Forum Policy:

Quote:
The Suggestions Forum is a discussion forum, not a petition forum. Replies may not have ONLY the following in them:
Support
No support
Quoting another post
Quoting another post with ONLY support/no support

Thank you!
Hello everyone! Because the staff implement suggestions based on their design philosophy of the game, not votes, popularity, or lack thereof, some posts have been removed from this thread in accordance with the update to the Suggestions Forum Policy:

Quote:
The Suggestions Forum is a discussion forum, not a petition forum. Replies may not have ONLY the following in them:
Support
No support
Quoting another post
Quoting another post with ONLY support/no support

Thank you!
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
Bumping just in case anyone has further additions to help flesh this suggestion out? :D I did some extra spacing and BBcode work to hopefully make the OP easier to read.
Bumping just in case anyone has further additions to help flesh this suggestion out? :D I did some extra spacing and BBcode work to hopefully make the OP easier to read.
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
I support this! I agree with the people who've said it'd be a good way to slightly reduce the overabundance of dragons-- a feature like this might help out our economy C:
I support this! I agree with the people who've said it'd be a good way to slightly reduce the overabundance of dragons-- a feature like this might help out our economy C:
fiFase7.png Draca
She/They
FRT +3
Roleplay Clan
If you do art comms I'm probably on your pinglist lol
Support support support! The egg rot idea was rubbish, but not the discarding option!

As stated, there are just some times when you're like 'oops wrong pair' or you have limited room in your lair with all nests filled and this pair that you just have to breed right now.

You also can't change a nesting dragon's genes, and that goes to the aforementioned lair space issue. You have no room to hatch their eggs, but really need to change their gene. Why can't you just discard the nest?
Support support support! The egg rot idea was rubbish, but not the discarding option!

As stated, there are just some times when you're like 'oops wrong pair' or you have limited room in your lair with all nests filled and this pair that you just have to breed right now.

You also can't change a nesting dragon's genes, and that goes to the aforementioned lair space issue. You have no room to hatch their eggs, but really need to change their gene. Why can't you just discard the nest?
Z5qrQtx.gif
7ebac6b3af9f12d3a4fa4f1dbbceaae2243780f9.png62899cd3275f2a35097380052cdd779e44e89c6c.pnge448ae88c64c70af9f549e4014ccc630c1c6861c.png
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 23 24