Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | 1-Color Scatterscrolls Scrolls
1 2
I find it frustrating to have dragons with lovely colors for two of their genes, but the third is not so nice, and the only way to change that is using a Tri-color Scatterscroll that gives you a completely new color scheme. Can we have specific Scatterscrolls that target only one color of the dragons? Such as a Scatterscroll that will randomly produce a new tertiary color without affecting the primary or secondary colors? I could see such Scatterscrolls being really helpful and highly sought after by people wanting to fine-tune their dragons.
I find it frustrating to have dragons with lovely colors for two of their genes, but the third is not so nice, and the only way to change that is using a Tri-color Scatterscroll that gives you a completely new color scheme. Can we have specific Scatterscrolls that target only one color of the dragons? Such as a Scatterscroll that will randomly produce a new tertiary color without affecting the primary or secondary colors? I could see such Scatterscrolls being really helpful and highly sought after by people wanting to fine-tune their dragons.
Oooh, I'd like to see this! I know that I have some DG dragons that I'd love to give a tert to, but their colors just don't match.
Oooh, I'd like to see this! I know that I have some DG dragons that I'd love to give a tert to, but their colors just don't match.
SsnSwc8.pngI4kqtte.pngdTzwsWN.pngs1Pmubh.pngZZSq48t.gifBJxAk71.pngiA0yz9T.pngSabwhBZ.png
I was wondering when something like this would be suggested! I don't know how any else feels about a scroll like this. Personally I'm on the fence, it could be an extremely useful item.. but people might see it as something that makes the color aspect part of the game to easy. ^^;
I was wondering when something like this would be suggested! I don't know how any else feels about a scroll like this. Personally I'm on the fence, it could be an extremely useful item.. but people might see it as something that makes the color aspect part of the game to easy. ^^;
sQ35KLV.png
Pretty sure the admins have confirmed that they will never implement something like this but I don't really want to find it right now so don't take my word for it ;;
Pretty sure the admins have confirmed that they will never implement something like this but I don't really want to find it right now so don't take my word for it ;;
I've seen this suggested before and , honestly, I don't support it. in my opinion I find it fun to try and find the perfect colour combination. If someone like a dragon with two colours but the third is just...BLEH then start a breeding project. I've had plenty of dragons that have been soooooo close to what I want but aren't perfect I find it as a new incentive to find the perfect dragon that Snapper will be mine!. Having a 1 colour scatter scroll will take away one of the draws to the site. Plus when you finally breed/obtain that perfect dragon it makes it that much more satisfying knowing that you did all that work instead of throwing a scatter scroll on it. It's like what Macaw said. I think it just too simple to not do it so the perfect colouring becomes to easy.
I've seen this suggested before and , honestly, I don't support it. in my opinion I find it fun to try and find the perfect colour combination. If someone like a dragon with two colours but the third is just...BLEH then start a breeding project. I've had plenty of dragons that have been soooooo close to what I want but aren't perfect I find it as a new incentive to find the perfect dragon that Snapper will be mine!. Having a 1 colour scatter scroll will take away one of the draws to the site. Plus when you finally breed/obtain that perfect dragon it makes it that much more satisfying knowing that you did all that work instead of throwing a scatter scroll on it. It's like what Macaw said. I think it just too simple to not do it so the perfect colouring becomes to easy.
No support as it would remove much of the challenge of getting the perfectly colored dragon. Currently color is king, as its not easy to change color (you can scatter all three but it can make things better or worse), and as such good color combos can fetch a high price. If one color scatter scrolls were added it would likely end up causing more good colored dragons to be pumped out which means prices would drop
No support as it would remove much of the challenge of getting the perfectly colored dragon. Currently color is king, as its not easy to change color (you can scatter all three but it can make things better or worse), and as such good color combos can fetch a high price. If one color scatter scrolls were added it would likely end up causing more good colored dragons to be pumped out which means prices would drop
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
This gets suggested constantly. The only reason they eventually gave us scatterscrolls at all is BECAUSE of the downsides - originally the admins had stated that we'd never get any such item because it would break the point of the game. But tri-color scatterscrolls are "flawed" enough to not do any harm in the grand scheme of things.

If you have a dragon that's almost perfect, then my suggestion is use it to breed a dragon that's better. As this is a breeding game, and all.
This gets suggested constantly. The only reason they eventually gave us scatterscrolls at all is BECAUSE of the downsides - originally the admins had stated that we'd never get any such item because it would break the point of the game. But tri-color scatterscrolls are "flawed" enough to not do any harm in the grand scheme of things.

If you have a dragon that's almost perfect, then my suggestion is use it to breed a dragon that's better. As this is a breeding game, and all.
My avatar may be male, but I am not; female pronouns please. tumblr_inline_nhxskl09Q41qcphlu.png
There have been countless Topics with this Suggestion. As already said there will never be a scroll like this, for good reasons.
There have been countless Topics with this Suggestion. As already said there will never be a scroll like this, for good reasons.
3915_350.png
I wish it was allowed for your custom progen, at least. Obviously I like the primary and secondary. I chose them! But his tert, while thankfully decent, doesn't appeal to me. No, I don't want to breed a "perfect" dragon. He should BE a perfect dragon. Terts don't do anything at basic though, so allowing a newbie to pick a tert doesn't really help.

Don't personally agree with the idea that it'd ruin the game. I can go to the AH and buy dragons cheap easily. I've gotten triples and doubles and TGs for less than 10k. My dream dragons? Yeah, the hardest one is gonna be the Imp because there's no breed scrolls for them. And even with a Scatterscroll, breeding would be my best bet because then I KNOW what I might get. If I want a blue range tert, a Scatter could give me 20 brown and orange ranges. Taking in time to earn the money, breeding could easily be faster.

But I would so like a better color on Ry than Goldenrod.
I wish it was allowed for your custom progen, at least. Obviously I like the primary and secondary. I chose them! But his tert, while thankfully decent, doesn't appeal to me. No, I don't want to breed a "perfect" dragon. He should BE a perfect dragon. Terts don't do anything at basic though, so allowing a newbie to pick a tert doesn't really help.

Don't personally agree with the idea that it'd ruin the game. I can go to the AH and buy dragons cheap easily. I've gotten triples and doubles and TGs for less than 10k. My dream dragons? Yeah, the hardest one is gonna be the Imp because there's no breed scrolls for them. And even with a Scatterscroll, breeding would be my best bet because then I KNOW what I might get. If I want a blue range tert, a Scatter could give me 20 brown and orange ranges. Taking in time to earn the money, breeding could easily be faster.

But I would so like a better color on Ry than Goldenrod.
Will trade on a 1:1 food point ratio for turtles. Let me protect the precious from dragon bellies!
No support by the same reasons DragonSage already posted.
No support by the same reasons DragonSage already posted.
1 2