Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Flight Rising Merchandise
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I support this. I want wildclaw plushies and figures so that my wildclaw obsession can be with me in person as well.
I support this. I want wildclaw plushies and figures so that my wildclaw obsession can be with me in person as well.
tumblr_inline_o8pnmbVxfC1ts73zp_540.png
Heck to the yes~ So much support for this it's not even funny!

c'mon FR staffers *wriggles wallet* take my money lolz
Heck to the yes~ So much support for this it's not even funny!

c'mon FR staffers *wriggles wallet* take my money lolz
aBcTdao.png
ePOliyb.pngmTAp2ld.pngNlmYDAS.pngq9EEy5M.png
fdUVIfW.png
to PsychoticRomance 70834
ejtsBdV.png

Cute lil flyin' dergin
7fINQj7.gif

Kiwi's Hatchery
zkAFsLJ.png

Tiger head linking to my carrd
xztAvSq.png
[quote name="Magnumer" date=2014-06-22 18:46:34] You know... As long as they weren't horribly priced, I wouldn't mind buying little statues/models of the deities or breeds. Would love a little statue collection of the deities to put on my desk! [/quote] it would fit perfectly alongside my little dragon statue collection.
Magnumer wrote on 2014-06-22:
You know... As long as they weren't horribly priced, I wouldn't mind buying little statues/models of the deities or breeds. Would love a little statue collection of the deities to put on my desk!
it would fit perfectly alongside my little dragon statue collection.
Steelhound.gif
Support! :')
Support! :')
uQGht2s.png
oh my god little dragon statues; or eventually small plastic models of the different breeds with different genes/colors (so its like one of those 'grab bag' or 'blind bag collections)

coffee mugs/thermoses with designs of the different flights with the region's maps on them.

necklace pendants of the flights symbols'

it'd be more expensive, but custom dragons to look like your favorites in your lair.

even just little button-pins of flight symbols or specific deities
oh my god little dragon statues; or eventually small plastic models of the different breeds with different genes/colors (so its like one of those 'grab bag' or 'blind bag collections)

coffee mugs/thermoses with designs of the different flights with the region's maps on them.

necklace pendants of the flights symbols'

it'd be more expensive, but custom dragons to look like your favorites in your lair.

even just little button-pins of flight symbols or specific deities
to expand on my last idea of small plastic grab-bag dragons; they'd come in a plastic "easter egg" sized/shaped container.

also: the dolls/plushies you can find in game? IMAGINE THEM FOR REAL.
to expand on my last idea of small plastic grab-bag dragons; they'd come in a plastic "easter egg" sized/shaped container.

also: the dolls/plushies you can find in game? IMAGINE THEM FOR REAL.
I want the deity plushies to be real. I need mather
I want the deity plushies to be real. I need mather
16517661_DubXWdDWeIKI5FH.gif16517555_oY4UyEbMb3wqd32.gif bowls by @Araej
Yes! This would help the server to upgrade, akriri make TONS of new updates! Heck, we Need it.
Yes! This would help the server to upgrade, akriri make TONS of new updates! Heck, we Need it.
ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif
Here I'm back for more about this suggestion.
I sincerely hope that eventually this can be a real involvement of flight rising and I can see that it might be hard to accomplish this from the flight rising team. But I see that with merchandise the site would have another form of income other than people wanting gems. The merchandise can be simple as jewelry or pins maybe some sort of art kit or lorebooks. But the entire idea would be us users could have something physical to represent our online lives involved in flight rising and it would be a way of advertising in a way such as-

Person 1: Has flight rising pins on bag or something.
Person 2: Notices cool or interesting looking dragon on pin. "Oh what's that pin for?"
Person 1: "That's a pin from flight rising, its this online game I'm involved in."
Person 2: "I'll have to check that out later." ~1 week later hopelessly involved~

And not to mention that would boost the gems being bought as well. Then if the site gets enough merchandise being sold they can start working on more updates, new breeds, new staff, and new merchandise that can further expand the site and improvements are made. I know most of us want custom plushies of our favorites from our lair but that will take time and money from the sites improvements if it was done immediately or soon I should say. But starting slow with small things like jewelry or pins could be a good start towards what we want. So maybe if the future we'll see a lightweaver or icewarden blanket and a plushie of our favorite dragons. But one thing is that I hope this further explains how merchandise would be a great idea and be good advertising (^_^)
Here I'm back for more about this suggestion.
I sincerely hope that eventually this can be a real involvement of flight rising and I can see that it might be hard to accomplish this from the flight rising team. But I see that with merchandise the site would have another form of income other than people wanting gems. The merchandise can be simple as jewelry or pins maybe some sort of art kit or lorebooks. But the entire idea would be us users could have something physical to represent our online lives involved in flight rising and it would be a way of advertising in a way such as-

Person 2: Notices cool or interesting looking dragon on pin. "Oh what's that pin for?"
Person 1: "That's a pin from flight rising, its this online game I'm involved in."
Person 2: "I'll have to check that out later." ~1 week later hopelessly involved~

And not to mention that would boost the gems being bought as well. Then if the site gets enough merchandise being sold they can start working on more updates, new breeds, new staff, and new merchandise that can further expand the site and improvements are made. I know most of us want custom plushies of our favorites from our lair but that will take time and money from the sites improvements if it was done immediately or soon I should say. But starting slow with small things like jewelry or pins could be a good start towards what we want. So maybe if the future we'll see a lightweaver or icewarden blanket and a plushie of our favorite dragons. But one thing is that I hope this further explains how merchandise would be a great idea and be good advertising (^_^)
4xTBSTZ.png
[quote name="0MidnightHeart" date=2017-10-06 07:51:10] But the entire idea would be us users could have something physical to represent our online lives involved in flight rising and it would be a way of advertising in a way such as- Person 1: Has flight rising pins on bag or something. Person 2: Notices cool or interesting looking dragon on pin. "Oh what's that pin for?" Person 1: "That's a pin from flight rising, its this online game I'm involved in." Person 2: "I'll have to check that out later." ~1 week later hopelessly involved~ [/quote] ^^^ yes exactly!! I was thinking the same exact thing! I work retail and get asked about my pins/shirts a ton, I'd love to show some Flight Rising love. Hell it'd be great if the staff hired/worked with some artists on the site to produce shirt/blanket/etc designs. It'd be a great way to take some of the work load off the current artists employed, help growing/small artists by giving them something to add to their resume and feel proud of, and just would be win/win all around! [s]also honestly I would love to produce some official content for this site hhhhh[/s]
0MidnightHeart wrote on 2017-10-06:
But the entire idea would be us users could have something physical to represent our online lives involved in flight rising and it would be a way of advertising in a way such as-

^^^ yes exactly!! I was thinking the same exact thing! I work retail and get asked about my pins/shirts a ton, I'd love to show some Flight Rising love.

Hell it'd be great if the staff hired/worked with some artists on the site to produce shirt/blanket/etc designs. It'd be a great way to take some of the work load off the current artists employed, help growing/small artists by giving them something to add to their resume and feel proud of, and just would be win/win all around!

also honestly I would love to produce some official content for this site hhhhh
1 2 3 4 5 6 7