Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Flight Rising Merchandise
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I need fr merch right now please god help me
I need fr merch right now please god help me
tumblr_o8bdpcrFwO1tddvg0o6_500.png
it could be another user-contributed thing too in terms of design.
it could be another user-contributed thing too in terms of design.
rE3Y5KV.gif
9OxbHzn.gif
wtivCn6.gif
sFbcJOr.gif
tdycOmb.png
Support! I'd love some merch.
Support! I'd love some merch.
I didn't know I needed this until I saw this. Big support!! ESPECIALLY flight stuff.
I didn't know I needed this until I saw this. Big support!! ESPECIALLY flight stuff.
((Kai || they/them))
K6TNbNL.pnggnd7XS8.pngxAaH3K8.pngipiaOGP.pngLrK9u2q.png
I'd buy anything with the Owlcats on them. I'm thinking RedBubble would be a good place to sell it?
I'd buy anything with the Owlcats on them. I'm thinking RedBubble would be a good place to sell it?
Dzxrq.gif
FR could probably focus on something simple like logo and elemental emblem merch, that would be the most cost effective. Plus, they could maybe have calendars, real puzzles, mousepads, easy stuff.

Now for something like plushies, what I think would work best is some kind of community project to make patterns that are available for users to make their own plushes, so the company itself isn't burdened with the cost of production and the costs for the customer would be less overall (maybe?).
FR could probably focus on something simple like logo and elemental emblem merch, that would be the most cost effective. Plus, they could maybe have calendars, real puzzles, mousepads, easy stuff.

Now for something like plushies, what I think would work best is some kind of community project to make patterns that are available for users to make their own plushes, so the company itself isn't burdened with the cost of production and the costs for the customer would be less overall (maybe?).
tumblr_inline_nl86qpmGJL1r9ywrd.png
I dunno if its been suggested, but maybe an illustrated book on a series of volumes on the types of drgons, skins, apparell, etc.
Or maybe a series of book deticated to the familiars bestiary? In like when things where released. mabe by year, like, the first year of familiars then the second etc. or if the first few yearsare small, then a couple years.
I would totally buy all of those books. I love the art style!!!
Even like a dragon contest series mayeb, like the best looking dragons per month, or best lair (i wouldnt get into any, but it would look amazing!!)

But to be able to buy it either in stores like the old neon dragon art books on even online here, would be epic!!!!

(Make sure to ship to Australia toooo please!!)
I dunno if its been suggested, but maybe an illustrated book on a series of volumes on the types of drgons, skins, apparell, etc.
Or maybe a series of book deticated to the familiars bestiary? In like when things where released. mabe by year, like, the first year of familiars then the second etc. or if the first few yearsare small, then a couple years.
I would totally buy all of those books. I love the art style!!!
Even like a dragon contest series mayeb, like the best looking dragons per month, or best lair (i wouldnt get into any, but it would look amazing!!)

But to be able to buy it either in stores like the old neon dragon art books on even online here, would be epic!!!!

(Make sure to ship to Australia toooo please!!)
flightrising_banner_by_bekssketches-dazl5h8.jpg
Maybe for a premium price, you could get a custom print or shirt of one of your favorite dragons from your lair. Or a calendar with all of your dragons (you pick which ones). You could also do a contest for an FR anniversary commemorative calendar of "best dragons" (or worse for the lols). Best being best dressed, lore, leveled, or matched with familiar.
Maybe for a premium price, you could get a custom print or shirt of one of your favorite dragons from your lair. Or a calendar with all of your dragons (you pick which ones). You could also do a contest for an FR anniversary commemorative calendar of "best dragons" (or worse for the lols). Best being best dressed, lore, leveled, or matched with familiar.
tumblr_nita47Z2wX1speyy9o1_r2_500.png
I would buy a flight T shirt.

Or a mug. I have like 20 mugs already. I would buy another. Plus maybe one with the lightweaver on it.
I would buy a flight T shirt.

Or a mug. I have like 20 mugs already. I would buy another. Plus maybe one with the lightweaver on it.
marina_small_by_wesleart_by_bombswan-db2x2ss.png
Oooo! Arcanist plush. I collect deities on here already, lol.
Oooo! Arcanist plush. I collect deities on here already, lol.
Home of the Deity Dragons. Check out my lair for more!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7