Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Flight Rising Merchandise
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
couldn't they do redbubble?
couldn't they do redbubble?
I want the dolls,ALL THE DOLLS
I want the dolls,ALL THE DOLLS
Please ignore all post from before 15/3/18. Thanks and have an awesome day!
I support! If I saw someone wearing and FR shirt, I'd totally go up and talk to them.
I support! If I saw someone wearing and FR shirt, I'd totally go up and talk to them.
28764.png
If they made Flight Rising merch, I'd spend more money on it that I should
If they made Flight Rising merch, I'd spend more money on it that I should
I wouldn't mind, like, a little pewter light emblem or something of the sort.
I wouldn't mind, like, a little pewter light emblem or something of the sort.
I tentatively support this idea

I'm not sure about the plushies, (Maybe later if the site gets big enough) but I would love to sport some flight pride IRL and things like shirts and hats could double for advertisement for the site.
I tentatively support this idea

I'm not sure about the plushies, (Maybe later if the site gets big enough) but I would love to sport some flight pride IRL and things like shirts and hats could double for advertisement for the site.
QqPcQdi.png
While it would be hard to pull off- I would kill for an ice flight hoodie.
While it would be hard to pull off- I would kill for an ice flight hoodie.
25781.png xxxFramexxx
xMarley
They/he/she
Wishlist
x NXDDrCY.gif
Well.. It would be a bit costly at this point in FR's life, and imagine a smol child going into a store, seeing a Shadowbinder plush, buying it cause they think it's nice, realizing it's from an adoptable site, attempting to join it- and realizing they aren't old enough..

Yeah, i WOULD love a smol Icedad plush to squish, maybe not yet in Fr's life.

*now i gotta make a template*
Well.. It would be a bit costly at this point in FR's life, and imagine a smol child going into a store, seeing a Shadowbinder plush, buying it cause they think it's nice, realizing it's from an adoptable site, attempting to join it- and realizing they aren't old enough..

Yeah, i WOULD love a smol Icedad plush to squish, maybe not yet in Fr's life.

*now i gotta make a template*
On hiatus, again--might come on here to see how things are doing but that's all.
Full support!

I'd own all the Windy merch, just make me a noodledad plush and I'll be set for life.
Full support!

I'd own all the Windy merch, just make me a noodledad plush and I'll be set for life.
dQT1EzU.gif
There are people in the userbase who could definitely answer all of your flight pride shirt and deity doll needs, but would it be a copyright issue? I mean everyone is selling fan art at cons and its legal as far as I know so would this be different?

But support either way, it would be a cool way to support the site too.
There are people in the userbase who could definitely answer all of your flight pride shirt and deity doll needs, but would it be a copyright issue? I mean everyone is selling fan art at cons and its legal as far as I know so would this be different?

But support either way, it would be a cool way to support the site too.
s8iVVJA.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7