Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Include ID of creator for accents/skins
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Support! I know I have seen an accent on a dragon, tried to find the creator so I could see if I could buy one, but they changed their name :(
Support! I know I have seen an accent on a dragon, tried to find the creator so I could see if I could buy one, but they changed their name :(
ACCENT SHOP 9Y3Cg0F.gif Be excellent to each other.
Huge support! It seems a little unfair to the creator otherwise. :c
Huge support! It seems a little unfair to the creator otherwise. :c
1MeHaCI.gifyKp0KRf.pngPiDMVwk.pngDmRdZYl.png1MeHaCI.gif
Bump
Bump
___________ Incorporeal Substance ___
sev | he/they
gamedev | writer | artist
tarot adopts | pixel adopts
____9hqcHsy.png
x8YqlBy.gif
11efmKl.png
J7D1quC.png
I really do support this. There's...this skin that I got when I first joined. It's a really pretty sunset/tropical male Wildclaw skin and I can't find the person who made it. I'm looking for a second one and haven't seen it in forever on the AH. The artist changed their name and I'm sure they quit, too. Which is pretty rough. :/
I really do support this. There's...this skin that I got when I first joined. It's a really pretty sunset/tropical male Wildclaw skin and I can't find the person who made it. I'm looking for a second one and haven't seen it in forever on the AH. The artist changed their name and I'm sure they quit, too. Which is pretty rough. :/
Support!
Support!
w73gIsp.png
Support!
Support!
Q7HH0eK.png
so much support. It seems strange that they didn't have this already. :T
so much support. It seems strange that they didn't have this already. :T
f2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.gif
Yes please.
Yes please.
~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8