Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Include ID of creator for accents/skins
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Support!
Support!
eSzGOae.pngCollector of Sickle Claws
Don't know that I've added my thoughts to this thread yet, but definitely support.
Don't know that I've added my thoughts to this thread yet, but definitely support.
Click The Imperial Below to Get a Free Unhatched Egg!
X1e9cjr.gif
Huge support.

It happened a few times already that I found a pretty accent and wanted to see if the creator is still active, but couldn't find them because they apparently changed their name.
So yes, nothing more to say - this addition would be great! :D
Huge support.

It happened a few times already that I found a pretty accent and wanted to see if the creator is still active, but couldn't find them because they apparently changed their name.
So yes, nothing more to say - this addition would be great! :D
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
Agree. Finding anyone by ID# is way more easy than names since spelling can be unique in names, but never in numbers.
Agree. Finding anyone by ID# is way more easy than names since spelling can be unique in names, but never in numbers.
Definite support! If a user makes good skins and accents, I'd love to keep track of them to see if they're putting out anything new.
Definite support! If a user makes good skins and accents, I'd love to keep track of them to see if they're putting out anything new.
ePOliyb.png
MUYNhfy.png
mTAp2ld.png
fdUVIfW.png
Immense support!
Immense support!
L A D Y S P I B E
Haunted Stone Orb
she • fr+3 • lore lair • exalting lair

 fulfill your calling
lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. maecenas maximus, risus eget molestie viverra, augue arcu dictum justo, maximus aliquam risus velit non lectus.
Makes sense to me! Support!
Makes sense to me! Support!
signatureletsmakesomescience_by_starryspelunker-da15fz6.png
Support.
Support.
WkCEhwX.png
EiPW4qT.png
gTTW2gA.png
WKtl2lb.png
flight rising really do be like that sometimes
pls ping me i'm totally cool with talking
message me ur sapphic dragons
uwu bump
uwu bump
___________ Incorporeal Substance ___
sev | he/they
gamedev | writer | artist
tarot adopts | pixel adopts
____9hqcHsy.png
x8YqlBy.gif
11efmKl.png
J7D1quC.png
support, but it seems like there should be a straight up link to the artist's profile in the description. that'd require the programmers to let us hover our mouses over the description, though 8/
support, but it seems like there should be a straight up link to the artist's profile in the description. that'd require the programmers to let us hover our mouses over the description, though 8/
xKjfHb3.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8