Suggestions
Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Include ID of creator for accents/skins
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Hi there! Moons here. I'll get straight to it. I'm an accent/skin creator. I've made plenty of accents in my year on FR. However, I've also changed my username twice (no worries, not changing it again)! When people ask "Who made that accent?" people will reply, "Oh, TheTenthDoctor did!" or "It was made by Cynosure!" But then those people can't find me because I don't go by those usernames anymore. I get that it might be difficult to code if even possible to have it so the names in the description of accents and skins actually change, so why not put their ID number in it as well? So that way my accents would say "Made by TheTenthDoctor #4285" and they could look me up by ID if they couldn't find me by my old username!
Hi there! Moons here. I'll get straight to it. I'm an accent/skin creator. I've made plenty of accents in my year on FR. However, I've also changed my username twice (no worries, not changing it again)! When people ask "Who made that accent?" people will reply, "Oh, TheTenthDoctor did!" or "It was made by Cynosure!" But then those people can't find me because I don't go by those usernames anymore. I get that it might be difficult to code if even possible to have it so the names in the description of accents and skins actually change, so why not put their ID number in it as well? So that way my accents would say "Made by TheTenthDoctor #4285" and they could look me up by ID if they couldn't find me by my old username!
Giant support here.
And sometimes the search function doesn't work for some people unless you know the flight they're in (which they could also change).
Giant support here.
And sometimes the search function doesn't work for some people unless you know the flight they're in (which they could also change).
tumblr_ncso1gTwpX1taslvjo2_250.png
@JinxFlux
Oh, I thought I was like the only one who had that issue o_o;; Sometimes when I search for someone, it'll say "Results: 1" but then they won't show up. It seems to be random, sometimes I'll search a friend and it works, sometimes it won't.
@JinxFlux
Oh, I thought I was like the only one who had that issue o_o;; Sometimes when I search for someone, it'll say "Results: 1" but then they won't show up. It seems to be random, sometimes I'll search a friend and it works, sometimes it won't.
Support. I'd also like to be able to use search for user ID numbers, just for convenience's sake.
Support. I'd also like to be able to use search for user ID numbers, just for convenience's sake.
doj4aaV.png
PHfAMQp.png
SWQjVqN.png
1tGqD9x.png
wU9CVoa.png
ybaKFgh.png
Il22j42.png
pFatdjc.png
tumblr_pgh4q8bYEY1sbxtq7o1_250.gif
support the creator of the skin/accent deserves credit even if their name changes
support the creator of the skin/accent deserves credit even if their name changes
Nn4nss2.gif - wish i could remember who did this tauros.gif
Support! It would make it so much easier to find shops run by accent/skin creators I want to see more of.
Support! It would make it so much easier to find shops run by accent/skin creators I want to see more of.
Support!
Support!
0BrAWFT.png l9J0jWb.pngUdR2MhZ.png66V5iuu.pngpKdvisx.pngEyn9Ejs.pngyhHQ5CS.pngOpK3sdi.pngriH67hQ.pngE2i5vNS.png 8sbZLoS.png
support
support
Z7d1txy.png
Thanks for all the support guys!
Thanks for all the support guys!
Support, this seems sensible now that we can change our names.
Support, this seems sensible now that we can change our names.
177499lightofknowledge2.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8