Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | [[New Breed]] Reefstalker (eel~inspired)
1 2 ... 81 82 83 84 85 ... 90 91
Support, support, support! As an eel lover myself I'd need a whole lair of them! They're precious <3
Support, support, support! As an eel lover myself I'd need a whole lair of them! They're precious <3
7f798284fc0b66c3f8c0845673443a021738999d.png
I really like the concept art for this breed! One thing I see is that the dragon's face itself isn't very eel-like? Maybe make the eyes bulge, and have some teeth sticking out? That's what I was expecting to see when I clicked on the post. Or maybe for the male pose, you could have his mouth open, like how eels sometimes open and close their mouths? It's a really cool design, hopefully the staff will see it and try to recreate a similar breed.
I really like the concept art for this breed! One thing I see is that the dragon's face itself isn't very eel-like? Maybe make the eyes bulge, and have some teeth sticking out? That's what I was expecting to see when I clicked on the post. Or maybe for the male pose, you could have his mouth open, like how eels sometimes open and close their mouths? It's a really cool design, hopefully the staff will see it and try to recreate a similar breed.
Doing Camp Nano this July! If you see me on here please tell me to get my brain back to writing :)
263.png25174.png25173.pngwEamvni.png
I fully support this dragon design. We don't have an aquatic dragon yet and this would be an interesting design. The baby would be adorable.
I fully support this dragon design. We don't have an aquatic dragon yet and this would be an interesting design. The baby would be adorable.
tumblr_inline_nv9bar5lwf1qfzxwy_250.png
Support! Excellent design, and I've been yearning for a waterbased dragon different from guardians!
Support! Excellent design, and I've been yearning for a waterbased dragon different from guardians!
police_friend_by_skaterdog-dbf4zwp.gif banner_by_dracomewgem_by_skaterdog-dclvyy0.png
It's been years but I still adore this dragon so much and hope it comes to be a part of the site. It's so sleek and gorgeous!
It's been years but I still adore this dragon so much and hope it comes to be a part of the site. It's so sleek and gorgeous!
ami.gif
Adorable it’s like an eel and a lionfish and I love it dearly
Adorable it’s like an eel and a lionfish and I love it dearly
4xTBSTZ.png
So much support!! It looks like the op of this thread is a dead lair, though :c

I've been hoping for a new breed for a while now, and this one is just so cool! I love water-based dragons, especially when they have the traits of things like eels.
So much support!! It looks like the op of this thread is a dead lair, though :c

I've been hoping for a new breed for a while now, and this one is just so cool! I love water-based dragons, especially when they have the traits of things like eels.
UW1KmCE.png OwPfbHP.png SqnIrhs.png cVPo4yi.png
1AF3QFz.png
oH MY GOD I LOVE IT SO MUCH
AND THE BLADEFINS

slams 'support' button
oH MY GOD I LOVE IT SO MUCH
AND THE BLADEFINS

slams 'support' button
Kano3Shuuya.png
Oh! what a cool design! More dragons are always welcome in my book :3
Oh! what a cool design! More dragons are always welcome in my book :3
underskrift-geo.png
@Orange04 My only suggestion would be to attach the wings to the tail, making a more manta-ray-looking-silhouette. I'm super pleased with this idea, love the art!
@Orange04 My only suggestion would be to attach the wings to the tail, making a more manta-ray-looking-silhouette. I'm super pleased with this idea, love the art!
tumblr_inline_oau8reiKiO1soemy4_100.png Any Pronouns
FR + 3
Please Ping!
My Sales Lair Tab
My Sales Den Tab

Nest Network 3.4
Wishlist
My FR Tumblr
1 2 ... 81 82 83 84 85 ... 90 91