Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | [[New Breed]] Reefstalker (eel~inspired)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 90 91
Based on some helpful critique and suggestions in my previous post on the [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=sug&id=1080875]Bladefin[/url] shark-inspired dragon, I messed around with a more aquatic combination and came up with a moray eel (head, neck, tail) / manta ray (wings) / lion fish (frills) dragon design. Concept for the female: [img]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b215/friedmilk/reefstalker_concept_1_zpsf5a8f461.jpg[/img] I'm still working on the male at the moment, but he'll look quite a bit showier (more prominent frills, higher dorsal fin, stockier build, etc.), similar to how many male birds look flashier than their female counterparts. I'm trying to keep to the 4 legs, 2 wings rule. I hope it's up to par. D: If anyone would like to write some lore for these, by all means please do! I'm terrible at creative writing. ;~; *EDIT* - I will definitely experiment with shorter legs, as suggested! I also sincerely apologize if this idea accidentally infringes upon any previous breed suggestions others have been developing. I've always been a fan of eels (particularly morays, as I plan to care for one IRL). Two years ago, I also created moray eel avatars for a 3D virtual world called SecondLife.
Based on some helpful critique and suggestions in my previous post on the Bladefin shark-inspired dragon, I messed around with a more aquatic combination and came up with a moray eel (head, neck, tail) / manta ray (wings) / lion fish (frills) dragon design.

Concept for the female:
reefstalker_concept_1_zpsf5a8f461.jpg

I'm still working on the male at the moment, but he'll look quite a bit showier (more prominent frills, higher dorsal fin, stockier build, etc.), similar to how many male birds look flashier than their female counterparts.

I'm trying to keep to the 4 legs, 2 wings rule. I hope it's up to par. D:
If anyone would like to write some lore for these, by all means please do! I'm terrible at creative writing. ;~;

*EDIT* - I will definitely experiment with shorter legs, as suggested! I also sincerely apologize if this idea accidentally infringes upon any previous breed suggestions others have been developing. I've always been a fan of eels (particularly morays, as I plan to care for one IRL). Two years ago, I also created moray eel avatars for a 3D virtual world called SecondLife.
fr_banner1_zps7dcff306.jpg
this dragon is awesome *____*
this dragon is awesome *____*
jnrved82.png7sbc7e23.gif
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1499881
Dancing dolphins, that's beautiful. Support!
Dancing dolphins, that's beautiful. Support!
eSzGOae.pngCollector of Sickle Claws
Hmmmm... on the one hand, it's similar to one of my own breed suggestions, but the art is still good, so I'll give it support. Would be good to have at least one aquatic dragon in game.
Hmmmm... on the one hand, it's similar to one of my own breed suggestions, but the art is still good, so I'll give it support. Would be good to have at least one aquatic dragon in game.
Kat's Hatchery l Tumblr l Twinseer Breed
nwknls.jpg
This is pretty close to the aquatic dragon I thought about suggesting, since something eel-based would be pretty spiff. Support. I hope we get to see this.
This is pretty close to the aquatic dragon I thought about suggesting, since something eel-based would be pretty spiff. Support. I hope we get to see this.
A++ dragon design UGH YOU HAVE MY FULL SUPPORT
A++ dragon design UGH YOU HAVE MY FULL SUPPORT
Support! Why don't they hire you, I mean holy smokes you nailed the style.
Support! Why don't they hire you, I mean holy smokes you nailed the style.
I never knew I wanted this.

I need 10.
I never knew I wanted this.

I need 10.
Support~
Perhaps the Male could have short legs?
Support~
Perhaps the Male could have short legs?
HOLY SUPPORT BATMAN
please oh my god I want these so bad I can't explain how much I just.. take all my money right now. :T
HOLY SUPPORT BATMAN
please oh my god I want these so bad I can't explain how much I just.. take all my money right now. :T
XbPpy52.png =====
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 90 91