Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Dragon "like" button?
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 27 28
@Dauqhter
I tots agree with this! It is much needed!
@Dauqhter
I tots agree with this! It is much needed!
7zcCDc4.jpg
@Mythogenesis great ideas! Thank you for the input!

And to all the wonderful people who have commented supporting this idea, thank you!
@Mythogenesis great ideas! Thank you for the input!

And to all the wonderful people who have commented supporting this idea, thank you!
HKs5ANM.png
ZKeO0QO.png
I do have to disagree with the idea of the dragon with the most likes being featured on the front page - that'll lead to people begging for likes and get annoying very, very quickly.
I do have to disagree with the idea of the dragon with the most likes being featured on the front page - that'll lead to people begging for likes and get annoying very, very quickly.
Support! Something like this would be really helpful because I see gorgeous dragons every day and wish I could do something besides crowding my bookmarks on chrome to view them again!
Support! Something like this would be really helpful because I see gorgeous dragons every day and wish I could do something besides crowding my bookmarks on chrome to view them again!

Everyone is a time traveler. I just do it faster!

Vellichor / The Doctor | They/It/He | +3 FR
Support!

Maybe even a pageview count as well?
Support!

Maybe even a pageview count as well?
fireshieldl.png
ePOliyb.png
QRVupBA.png
fdUVIfW.png
rnKnsgE.png

Jd88XNq.png
rix3ppo.png
mlHpBMC.png
YMPbu9R.png
@RedRarebit I understand your concerns, thank you for your input.
@RedRarebit I understand your concerns, thank you for your input.
HKs5ANM.png
ZKeO0QO.png
That would be fantastic! I think it'd be cool to 'like' dragons, and to have a list of the dragons you've liked show up. It'd also be nice to congratulate the owner - there are a lot of threads along this vein, but I think it'd work really well as an official mechanic. Though I do agree with @Mythogenesis that it should have a more fantasy name. Or we could just use 'kudos', which sounds a bit more formal and pretty (at least I think so).
That would be fantastic! I think it'd be cool to 'like' dragons, and to have a list of the dragons you've liked show up. It'd also be nice to congratulate the owner - there are a lot of threads along this vein, but I think it'd work really well as an official mechanic. Though I do agree with @Mythogenesis that it should have a more fantasy name. Or we could just use 'kudos', which sounds a bit more formal and pretty (at least I think so).
The sun warms the soilowHD2Fr.pngon a cool autumn day.
Oh... happened across this thread, but I had an idea to offer. Instead of calling it a like, maybe, since dragons do hoards, give them 'gems' or 'gold' or 'coins' instead?

Support, of course, with the feature to opt out of it. Hopefully with the ability to erase any 'likes' on any dragons that you do get through trade/auctions/ect so that those who don't want to participate don't have to see the system in place on any dragons they acquire outside of their own fortune. :)

Though I'm against the 'liked' dragons having a feature on the page. Just because I actually like seeing random dragons on the front page, even if they don't look fancy or 'special'. It gives me ideas and lets me see new things.
Oh... happened across this thread, but I had an idea to offer. Instead of calling it a like, maybe, since dragons do hoards, give them 'gems' or 'gold' or 'coins' instead?

Support, of course, with the feature to opt out of it. Hopefully with the ability to erase any 'likes' on any dragons that you do get through trade/auctions/ect so that those who don't want to participate don't have to see the system in place on any dragons they acquire outside of their own fortune. :)

Though I'm against the 'liked' dragons having a feature on the page. Just because I actually like seeing random dragons on the front page, even if they don't look fancy or 'special'. It gives me ideas and lets me see new things.
forsale_m.png17013251.png16920859.png17359916.png024_zps1luktqhs.png
Support! :)
Support! :)
nMkuik2.gifsNtd9Dk.gif4AJs72V.pngl9DOymq.pngsNtd9Dk.gifRz7ZJcJ.png
I don't want to see a like system. It would annoy me because it would feel like a competition I have no choice but to take part in.
I don't want to see a like system. It would annoy me because it would feel like a competition I have no choice but to take part in.
tumblr_oq86i7RK4Z1wnxxc9o1_100.pnggJ2sy5O.pngsnowpea_potted_imp_sig_by_jeanawei-dbl45ag.png4RNC92e.pngtumblr_oq86pf429u1wnxxc9o1_100.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 27 28