Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Apparel for Eternal Youth Hatchlings!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[color=indigo] Now that I finally got around to getting a permababy, I'm back again to support this! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46533362] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/465334/46533362_350.png[/img] [/url] I think Sienna would look great with that one fire apparel. Floating apparel like the fire, candles, flowerfalls, etc would be so easy to implement for permababies, so why not?
Now that I finally got around to getting a permababy, I'm back again to support this!

46533362_350.png

I think Sienna would look great with that one fire apparel. Floating apparel like the fire, candles, flowerfalls, etc would be so easy to implement for permababies, so why not?
jCVhFoZ.gif
Support!! i think apparel exclusive to permababies would be perfect. they wouldnt need massive sets like their adult counterparts; a simple headpiece and neck accessory would suffice, with the occasional tail and waist accessory. maybe even items that would sit beside the dragon, like dolls, as others have said. that in itself shouldnt be too much of a hassle, and wouldnt require redrawing it multiple times.
Support!! i think apparel exclusive to permababies would be perfect. they wouldnt need massive sets like their adult counterparts; a simple headpiece and neck accessory would suffice, with the occasional tail and waist accessory. maybe even items that would sit beside the dragon, like dolls, as others have said. that in itself shouldnt be too much of a hassle, and wouldnt require redrawing it multiple times.
da64ef312bfd4b00d218c14836b871f044bfa0a7.png Marcie | 28 | they/them | professional fun-haver :} e74fe9ca98503e92fc3b7b5bf41fefc156cac0e5.png
Yup. Has been brought up 100+ times, has been supported 1000+ times. I love this idea... Imagine them with pacifiers ;-; CUTENESS OVERLOAD
Yup. Has been brought up 100+ times, has been supported 1000+ times. I love this idea... Imagine them with pacifiers ;-; CUTENESS OVERLOAD
50316481p.png
FR +9 G1 collector Wishlist AvatarAdoptables
I don't own a permababy, but I'll always support this kind of suggestion - it has 0 negative impact on anyone, and it would bring more purpose to the permababy feature. Right now there isn't a lot you can do with them, and it's kind of a shame. Like many have said on this thread already, this wouldn't be reasonnable to ask staff to redraw EVERY piece of apparel to fit babies. But a couple of babies-only apparel would be perfectly fine!
I don't own a permababy, but I'll always support this kind of suggestion - it has 0 negative impact on anyone, and it would bring more purpose to the permababy feature. Right now there isn't a lot you can do with them, and it's kind of a shame. Like many have said on this thread already, this wouldn't be reasonnable to ask staff to redraw EVERY piece of apparel to fit babies. But a couple of babies-only apparel would be perfectly fine!
tumblr_inline_pawby3qPs91rbjkvp_540.png
Imma just bump this since it's an amazing idea and i back it even though i have no perma children.
Imma just bump this since it's an amazing idea and i back it even though i have no perma children.
AH
I need neck bows for permababs PLEASE
I need neck bows for permababs PLEASE
t88jSp8.png oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png FIND A DRAGON FORUM: If I make you an offer, please ping me either way! I would rather be told no than left hanging! Thank you! tumblr_inline_njw5iwmQUG1qg2i5p.gif
i completely agree!!
i completely agree!!
support, and to add onto this: permababy skins!
KdK3h1K.pnguJuXpVk.pngT2nbrk6.pngqYCod4C.pngWH26Bag.pngcedPG3i.pngtp1eAiM.png8KNFjaF.pngXRLXA9U.png7GFlGJN.png
HjHLEYt.png
KdK3h1K.pnguJuXpVk.pngT2nbrk6.pngqYCod4C.pngWH26Bag.pngcedPG3i.pngtp1eAiM.png8KNFjaF.pngXRLXA9U.png7GFlGJN.png
HjHLEYt.png
support, but flowers too? i have a lil boy who is a flower fairy of sorts and omg i need him to have flowers o.o and bugs.
support, but flowers too? i have a lil boy who is a flower fairy of sorts and omg i need him to have flowers o.o and bugs.
TBD
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10