Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Apparel for Eternal Youth Hatchlings!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
SUPPORTTTT
SUPPORTTTT
| Wishlist| FR+3| Female|
9kcPMa2.gif
It would be spectacular to see that the artists work on one set of apparel at a time to fit babies. Like every time an update comes out one more set of apparel for permababs comes out. It would be amazing to see babs with apparel <3 (Imagining a dapper baby coatl)
It would be spectacular to see that the artists work on one set of apparel at a time to fit babies. Like every time an update comes out one more set of apparel for permababs comes out. It would be amazing to see babs with apparel <3 (Imagining a dapper baby coatl)
goSc2L4.png
Support!!!
Support!!!
fSmWLup.png 2Q8dVW5.gif
Adopts
[img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/44b8ad475d96a36e750ebca0dbbf4700/34f084f58237559c-17/s500x750/a36d9e3331ce8486a4a92e9a48b7af9fc869d90f.gifv[/img]
rzCod3R.png
Hmmmmm. I think what I'd support is apparel having options for hatchlings to wear them. Making specific hatchling clothes introduces new problems. Apparel simply being available for hatchling poses is a lot of work, but less complicated in other ways.
Hmmmmm. I think what I'd support is apparel having options for hatchlings to wear them. Making specific hatchling clothes introduces new problems. Apparel simply being available for hatchling poses is a lot of work, but less complicated in other ways.
1Zfjqw6.png
I am all over this because while yes, it'd require a lot of work/redraws in some cases for the artists (especially even needing to hire MORE of them), the economical value and sales would increase beyond control.

Having apparel as a strict baby line that even if you didn't permabab, having baby clothes like people do their newborns is an adorable way to have filler until they are grown. It would come off the instant they're full grown and back into the hoard.

Another value is having certain apparel, like above, cats, dogs, birds, etc, won't require a lot of work, just resizing. They grow with the baby.

Then, for the permabab that you don't just want any old BABY clothes for, being able to dress them up with normal apparel fit for then is wonderful! You could have a baby be a rep for your flight next to their parents (making a wonderful family photo!) or even have them just look absolutely adorable in a waistcoat and spats. They don't even need to be made as "Apparel: Baby X", they'd just be normal apparel that looks different on youth until grown or otherwise.

Seriously, so many people would get more outfits JUST for their permabab bringing in more money everywhere, gems, AH, marketplace, etc.
I am all over this because while yes, it'd require a lot of work/redraws in some cases for the artists (especially even needing to hire MORE of them), the economical value and sales would increase beyond control.

Having apparel as a strict baby line that even if you didn't permabab, having baby clothes like people do their newborns is an adorable way to have filler until they are grown. It would come off the instant they're full grown and back into the hoard.

Another value is having certain apparel, like above, cats, dogs, birds, etc, won't require a lot of work, just resizing. They grow with the baby.

Then, for the permabab that you don't just want any old BABY clothes for, being able to dress them up with normal apparel fit for then is wonderful! You could have a baby be a rep for your flight next to their parents (making a wonderful family photo!) or even have them just look absolutely adorable in a waistcoat and spats. They don't even need to be made as "Apparel: Baby X", they'd just be normal apparel that looks different on youth until grown or otherwise.

Seriously, so many people would get more outfits JUST for their permabab bringing in more money everywhere, gems, AH, marketplace, etc.
fr_icon_icon.png Ashe is back baybey!
--• Creator of Magma Serpents!
--• Half Blind + Autistic.
--• I am a Resident of Ashfall!
--• Only need 18 Familiars!
As someone who owns several permababies, full support for this. I would love to be able to put a bow on a permababy or give them animal companion apparel or even bab-exclusive apparel like rattles, bibs, plushies, etc.

I also second what BirdyStark said - this would be a way for FR to make more money, as well as to generate more money in FR's economy with these items. I know a lot of players who think hatchlings are adorable but won't keep permababies because they can't put apparel on them. This would increase the sale of Eternal Youth scrolls as well as the special apparel items. :)
As someone who owns several permababies, full support for this. I would love to be able to put a bow on a permababy or give them animal companion apparel or even bab-exclusive apparel like rattles, bibs, plushies, etc.

I also second what BirdyStark said - this would be a way for FR to make more money, as well as to generate more money in FR's economy with these items. I know a lot of players who think hatchlings are adorable but won't keep permababies because they can't put apparel on them. This would increase the sale of Eternal Youth scrolls as well as the special apparel items. :)
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
[quote name="JonTargaryen" date="2018-10-04 04:10:38" ] ... This would increase the sale of Eternal Youth scrolls as well as the special apparel items. :) [/quote] Oh man I didn't even think about the boosted sales on the actual scrolls themselves haha, but yesses. One last thought I've had is where on the 'baby only line's it could be done just like festival items, where there's one baby clothing per event that you can only get during then!
JonTargaryen wrote on 2018-10-04 04:10:38:
... This would increase the sale of Eternal Youth scrolls as well as the special apparel items. :)

Oh man I didn't even think about the boosted sales on the actual scrolls themselves haha, but yesses.

One last thought I've had is where on the 'baby only line's it could be done just like festival items, where there's one baby clothing per event that you can only get during then!
fr_icon_icon.png Ashe is back baybey!
--• Creator of Magma Serpents!
--• Half Blind + Autistic.
--• I am a Resident of Ashfall!
--• Only need 18 Familiars!
[quote name="BirdyStark" date="2018-10-04 05:14:11" ] One last thought I've had is where on the 'baby only line's it could be done just like festival items, where there's one baby clothing per event that you can only get during then! [/quote] OMG YES PLEASE festival baby apparel would be amazing <3
BirdyStark wrote on 2018-10-04 05:14:11:

One last thought I've had is where on the 'baby only line's it could be done just like festival items, where there's one baby clothing per event that you can only get during then!

OMG YES PLEASE festival baby apparel would be amazing <3
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
Support!
Support!
Friend me if you love root beer floats!
sk-a497c6d8f9e6dac7a83829ba1b03486d.jpegsk-9510829fdbee11f424c5a329d42659c0.jpeg
S U P P O R T
S U P P O R T
vCekqLy.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10