Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Apparel for Eternal Youth Hatchlings!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Support <3
I also wish we could set them as avatars?
Support <3
I also wish we could set them as avatars?
support for anything that makes permababies worth having. i really want a couple of eternal youth babies, but since they can't be used for anything (fine) and can't even be decorated (less fine), i just haven't been able to convince myself to buy the scrolls.

i think any apparel made for permababies should be specifically for permababies, but i don't think it should be just "baby" apparel. i don't want to decorate my eternal youth hatchlings with pacifiers and diapers. that's...silly? i mean, sure, make some "baby" apparel if you'd like, but i would really enjoy some normal, not-demeaning apparel for permababies, too.
support for anything that makes permababies worth having. i really want a couple of eternal youth babies, but since they can't be used for anything (fine) and can't even be decorated (less fine), i just haven't been able to convince myself to buy the scrolls.

i think any apparel made for permababies should be specifically for permababies, but i don't think it should be just "baby" apparel. i don't want to decorate my eternal youth hatchlings with pacifiers and diapers. that's...silly? i mean, sure, make some "baby" apparel if you'd like, but i would really enjoy some normal, not-demeaning apparel for permababies, too.
qLQeTFk.gif
xxxxx
ARAxlYW.png
oxDm2Un.png
FObX7rS.png
nWiQNX9.png
mlHpBMC.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
xxxxx 9121892.png
support ! especially flowerfalls, the sage lanterns, the flame candles (im sure there are plenty of permababies out there that have spooky lore reasons for being so), the bows, goggles (always useful for hiding non-matching eyes and also adorable) and the glowing clawtips (or even clawtips in more non-glowing colours - the clawtips are a lot more visible on the close-up baby dragons than on adult dragons), and hats - anything from the cabbies to the proser's hats to the seaspray hats would be adorable on a baby dragon!

since anything they did adapt would be items we already know, they could hold polls for which items get repositioned for permababies next, so that they don't have to do a lot at once.
support ! especially flowerfalls, the sage lanterns, the flame candles (im sure there are plenty of permababies out there that have spooky lore reasons for being so), the bows, goggles (always useful for hiding non-matching eyes and also adorable) and the glowing clawtips (or even clawtips in more non-glowing colours - the clawtips are a lot more visible on the close-up baby dragons than on adult dragons), and hats - anything from the cabbies to the proser's hats to the seaspray hats would be adorable on a baby dragon!

since anything they did adapt would be items we already know, they could hold polls for which items get repositioned for permababies next, so that they don't have to do a lot at once.

FR +16

they/them

dressing service
dragon search
fc1fc9b10602728524c3b0a326e2426b.png
Maybe make unique clothing? That way there would be a LOT less art involved: instead of having to recreate the thousands of items there must be for clothing for the dragons, make specific baby clothes for the eternal youth-ed dragons?

Maybe make unique clothing? That way there would be a LOT less art involved: instead of having to recreate the thousands of items there must be for clothing for the dragons, make specific baby clothes for the eternal youth-ed dragons?

ew9u8Xp.png
Support!

We were just talking about this on a server!
Support!

We were just talking about this on a server!
skinshop_button.pngforum_button.pngChunkyCoatlkadere.png
support!! even something as simple as flower falls would be amazing!!
support!! even something as simple as flower falls would be amazing!!
Uq1cq4S.png
support bc baby in a fedora
support bc baby in a fedora
Support!!

Even if it's just little things, akin to baby clothes, like bows or bonnets or stuffy toys, it would be such an improvement!

I don't know how it would work for actual babies that would eventually grow out of them (auto unequip?), but at the very least, permababs need something.
Support!!

Even if it's just little things, akin to baby clothes, like bows or bonnets or stuffy toys, it would be such an improvement!

I don't know how it would work for actual babies that would eventually grow out of them (auto unequip?), but at the very least, permababs need something.
3EnpSxZ.png
100% support
100% support
Ukt5hov.png 6WJQDgR.png D55IPKI.png 87195919.png he/him
Support. I dont buy Eternal Youth Scrolls because I don't have a lot of gems and it wouldn't benefit me, but this could make it worth it.
Support. I dont buy Eternal Youth Scrolls because I don't have a lot of gems and it wouldn't benefit me, but this could make it worth it.

I get too many pings, please PM if you ping and I don’t respond
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10