Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Apparel for Eternal Youth Hatchlings!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
It'd be nice if there were at least a few simple items, like a clip-on bow that only needs positioning, flower falls, and flight emblems.

Otherwise, there's a hatchling version of every breed, and there are 14 breeds. That means for every apparel item made for hatchlings, it needs to be adjusted 14 times. That adds up- 3 apparel items usable by hatchlings needs 42 adjustments. 10 hatchling-friendly apparel items need 140.
I don't know how efficiently these edits can be made, but there's probably a limit to how much they can or should do.

Another good alternative that I very much want to happen is allow users to make skins and accents for EY dragons! It would take up less of the artists' time (and hopefully not much of the moderator's since there won't be that high a demand for hatchling skins/accents since most people don't own any)
It'd be nice if there were at least a few simple items, like a clip-on bow that only needs positioning, flower falls, and flight emblems.

Otherwise, there's a hatchling version of every breed, and there are 14 breeds. That means for every apparel item made for hatchlings, it needs to be adjusted 14 times. That adds up- 3 apparel items usable by hatchlings needs 42 adjustments. 10 hatchling-friendly apparel items need 140.
I don't know how efficiently these edits can be made, but there's probably a limit to how much they can or should do.

Another good alternative that I very much want to happen is allow users to make skins and accents for EY dragons! It would take up less of the artists' time (and hopefully not much of the moderator's since there won't be that high a demand for hatchling skins/accents since most people don't own any)
Accent_Banner.pngHatchery_Banner.png
35674625.png36307371.png
I would love apparel for permababies!

To start maybe they could allow the apparel that isn't based on the dragon (like the flowerfalls, seasonal breezes, etc.)
I would love apparel for permababies!

To start maybe they could allow the apparel that isn't based on the dragon (like the flowerfalls, seasonal breezes, etc.)
H0YTYF1.png CAgQpkV.png 7p4ZvEX.png TX13MWN.png
I still support this!

Items that do not have to be redrawn would be a great start - the mouth flowers, flowerfalls, cats and birds, even those little glowing head bulbs...whatever they are called lol

That would all be pretty great for starters!
I still support this!

Items that do not have to be redrawn would be a great start - the mouth flowers, flowerfalls, cats and birds, even those little glowing head bulbs...whatever they are called lol

That would all be pretty great for starters!

support and also bump because MODs/FR Team needs to see this
support and also bump because MODs/FR Team needs to see this
hkblY0t.png
Definite support, my permababy mirror needs clothes.
Definite support, my permababy mirror needs clothes.
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
Support!
Even if it were just allowing Flowerfalls and other items like them (such as summer swelter, winter wind, ect.) and maybe allowing users to create skins for permababies I think that would make a ton of people happy.
Support!
Even if it were just allowing Flowerfalls and other items like them (such as summer swelter, winter wind, ect.) and maybe allowing users to create skins for permababies I think that would make a ton of people happy.
968.png ...| #145955 |
...| She/Her |
...| INFP |
...| 23 |
...| FR+3 |
YES. SO MUCH SUPPORT.
YES. SO MUCH SUPPORT.
eyayah | art shop
mlr1H8z.png
Support!
Support!
shop.png
Yieeeessssssssss!!!!!!!!
Yieeeessssssssss!!!!!!!!
tumblr_inline_naxjlrHYbk1qg78ij.png
Dii Isenatha Rii is the name
--FR+10
tumblr_inline_naxjlyAN6m1qg78ij.png

simplicity.png
Limited Support
  • This should only be available for Eternally Youthful hatchlings, not regular ones.
  • Baby specific apparel only (diapers, head bows, neck bows, rattles, etc).

There needs to be more reward to the perma babies other than just.... being a permanent baby.
Limited Support
  • This should only be available for Eternally Youthful hatchlings, not regular ones.
  • Baby specific apparel only (diapers, head bows, neck bows, rattles, etc).

There needs to be more reward to the perma babies other than just.... being a permanent baby.
A L Y S H I I A A   O F   L I G H T N I N G   F L I G H T

Ory67nL.gif vnvMixy.gif jA0eni1.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10