Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Apparel for Eternal Youth Hatchlings!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Support! That would be super cute! And I bet more people would buy the scroll just so they can dress their cute little babies up!
Support! That would be super cute! And I bet more people would buy the scroll just so they can dress their cute little babies up!
mm no support. Too much work for artists.
mm no support. Too much work for artists.
Black King →khrome
→she/her
→8 hours ahead of fr
Crowlight hatchery
@Iionheart Actually, they already have to make a version of each apparel for all breeds? And for the new ones, too?
So... considering the babies look the same, no matter the gender, it would be 50% less work per piece compared to making a whole new apparel for adult dragons (and that's made regularly)
@Iionheart Actually, they already have to make a version of each apparel for all breeds? And for the new ones, too?
So... considering the babies look the same, no matter the gender, it would be 50% less work per piece compared to making a whole new apparel for adult dragons (and that's made regularly)
Yes major support! I'd love for them to have special baby apparel :D everyone should have an eternal youthed dragon!
Yes major support! I'd love for them to have special baby apparel :D everyone should have an eternal youthed dragon!
kghXjOr.png
Support, the main reason I've never perma-babied a dragon is because I feel like I'd just get bored of it. With apparel I think they'd be a lot more fun!
Support, the main reason I've never perma-babied a dragon is because I feel like I'd just get bored of it. With apparel I think they'd be a lot more fun!
a b o u t - h a t c h e r y
36vcrVo.png
I rent nests through the nest network.
yes, please!
yes, please!
@JumpingLedges this suggestion is for eternal youth dragons only, aka dragons that got affected by a scroll and won''t grow up

Support, I like it
@JumpingLedges this suggestion is for eternal youth dragons only, aka dragons that got affected by a scroll and won''t grow up

Support, I like it
PWYW shop: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1949105
Tumblr: http://lumminieo-fr.tumblr.com
Considering eternally youthful dragons are kind of useless for anything but being adorable, heck, even just a handful of items to start with would be great! It should probably be apparel that already exists: that way, if you age the dragon back up, the apparel is still compatible.
Considering eternally youthful dragons are kind of useless for anything but being adorable, heck, even just a handful of items to start with would be great! It should probably be apparel that already exists: that way, if you age the dragon back up, the apparel is still compatible.
2neWwt5.png
Support! I just checked what Eternal Youth dragons are, but this would be the best thing ever. Maybe if they're aged up they could go two ways: One, like what Speedy said, or two, you have to remove all apparel on the Eternal Youth dragon to age it up again.

I want one so bad ;w;
Support! I just checked what Eternal Youth dragons are, but this would be the best thing ever. Maybe if they're aged up they could go two ways: One, like what Speedy said, or two, you have to remove all apparel on the Eternal Youth dragon to age it up again.

I want one so bad ;w;
@nine_more_seasons_ 29165470.png?mtime=WJ_7FAAAVC4.png rnj5WRD.png
Always support permababy apparel, neutral about general hatchling apparel.
Permababies are cute but they look very out of place and plain in the middle of fully clothed dragons, which breaks my immersion quite a bit. Apparel would fix that.
Always support permababy apparel, neutral about general hatchling apparel.
Permababies are cute but they look very out of place and plain in the middle of fully clothed dragons, which breaks my immersion quite a bit. Apparel would fix that.
s8iVVJA.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10