Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Apparel for Eternal Youth Hatchlings!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
OMG! I was just going to start this same thread!

I was also going to suggest a line of skins for the gem marketplace as well. Not nec. with clothing, but there could be things like a torn up pillow & mounds of stuffing, a ripped open present, rattles or milk bottles, etc…

I don't care if regular babies are included or not, but I'd definitely scroll more if I could do something with my eternal youths. I have some cute little babies I'd love to dress up!
OMG! I was just going to start this same thread!

I was also going to suggest a line of skins for the gem marketplace as well. Not nec. with clothing, but there could be things like a torn up pillow & mounds of stuffing, a ripped open present, rattles or milk bottles, etc…

I don't care if regular babies are included or not, but I'd definitely scroll more if I could do something with my eternal youths. I have some cute little babies I'd love to dress up!
toy_dreamdragon.gif a quality name
(art by Subeta)
Support so much!
Support so much!
Xq4T604.gifQk0Boxn.gif
Hi there. I'm a nerd.
Support! A while ago I did up some fake art of a Nocturne wearing the pink bows [img]http://41.media.tumblr.com/ec6f33fb3abe15bacfc5879bdf801aa8/tumblr_inline_nnjla4bjvK1t6c5c3_400.png[/img]
Support! A while ago I did up some fake art of a Nocturne wearing the pink bows
tumblr_inline_nnjla4bjvK1t6c5c3_400.png
Support
Support
Major support.
Major support.
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif tumblr_pnoln4s8tc1tk5l29o1_250.pngtumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif
DOOOO IT!!! My little toothless needs something to make him even more cute!
DOOOO IT!!! My little toothless needs something to make him even more cute!
Collection plushies, if you have some you don't need I'll give them a home c:
17500.png22384.png23848.png23847.png22385.png17499.png
Support.
Support.
I9uZ2ky.png
Yeah! Just a bunch of little things. I bet even a few items would delight most. It could also help with the gem sales to get more people buying the scrolls. Due to baby dragons having no function I haven't bought any but being able to dress them up is very tempting!
Yeah! Just a bunch of little things. I bet even a few items would delight most. It could also help with the gem sales to get more people buying the scrolls. Due to baby dragons having no function I haven't bought any but being able to dress them up is very tempting!
hourglass.gifYou'll be okayhourglass.gif
Support! I have like 4 perma babs that need neck bows!
Support! I have like 4 perma babs that need neck bows!
new_piskel__1__by_sandwolfninja-d9sk0n4.gif
Support, would be willing to spend gems on a scroll if the babies had things like this.

Support, would be willing to spend gems on a scroll if the babies had things like this.

A Clan between domains and gods, The Starwound clan (Arcane/Plague) http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=outbound&loc=http://the-lorebrary.wikia.com/wiki/StarWound_Clan[img][/img]8e0286da716b.png
[img][/img]dfc5c2959c84.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10