Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Favorite coli party combinations
1 2 3
PLEASE
PLEASE
tired_by_teethys-db4wz4f.gif
Would just be convenient, yeah. Support!
Would just be convenient, yeah. Support!
g3tMjnW.png
I agree, this would save me quite a bit of time.
I agree, this would save me quite a bit of time.
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Other stuff
My Levelling Service
My Stock the Pond Pairs
Plague Subspecies Masterlist
Formatting is pain
You found this by accident
I imagine this would be esspecially useful with people with large lairs, less scrolling to find the trio or duo you want, much support.
I imagine this would be esspecially useful with people with large lairs, less scrolling to find the trio or duo you want, much support.
Seeking:
Shadow/Heather/Wisteria
Bonus if already an Aberration
PM if interested in selling
so much support its anoying when u have 30+ dragons and ur like WHERE ARE Y OU!!XD
so much support its anoying when u have 30+ dragons and ur like WHERE ARE Y OU!!XD

9Ec97kg.png
Support. I have a huge lair and it's frustrating switching out my coli team all the time.
Support. I have a huge lair and it's frustrating switching out my coli team all the time.
2r1O20i.pngJzHR8yv.pngSeafoam_Sidekicks_1.png2XA7Pb0.pngcMCOBAh.pngkummiW9.png
as someone who exalts and trains lots of different dragons at a time, i would love this feature. support.
as someone who exalts and trains lots of different dragons at a time, i would love this feature. support.
EaVXemA.png
i'm bobbi :)
she/they | adult
full support! i only have one full team atm, but 8'm trying to level up a few more, and this would be so helpful.
full support! i only have one full team atm, but 8'm trying to level up a few more, and this would be so helpful.
HpBICfc.gif
» about me
» commissions
Full Support from me!
Full Support from me!
agLntG0.pngxbA5JPp.pngyfWOpVC.png
@nika OH MY GOSH I totally thought dragons in the coli were sorted by level and not by id, but my team is my progens and one of the first dragons I ever bought so they just happen to be the highest on the list

But yes, support!
@nika OH MY GOSH I totally thought dragons in the coli were sorted by level and not by id, but my team is my progens and one of the first dragons I ever bought so they just happen to be the highest on the list

But yes, support!
this is not a forum signature
1 2 3