Suggestions
Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Favorite coli party combinations
1 2 3
I switch around my party configurations a lot and I think it would be easier if we had the option of saving certain party combos with different individual dragons instead of having to drag and switch them out and put them back in all the time.

For example, my three strongest dragons would be a saved configuration so I could easily just select that combo and then go. I have different sets of different level dragons and I often use them together.
I switch around my party configurations a lot and I think it would be easier if we had the option of saving certain party combos with different individual dragons instead of having to drag and switch them out and put them back in all the time.

For example, my three strongest dragons would be a saved configuration so I could easily just select that combo and then go. I have different sets of different level dragons and I often use them together.
Yes please!

Or just having dragons sorted by level rather than by ID in the Coliseum party-choice screen would be really helpful.
Yes please!

Or just having dragons sorted by level rather than by ID in the Coliseum party-choice screen would be really helpful.

Help figure out how various FR stuff works! We're tracking:

1) festival currency Coliseum drop rates
2) Coliseum enemy frequencies
Usually need more data from new venues.
Support this so much. Like, 3 or 4 sets.
Support this so much. Like, 3 or 4 sets.
I would love this. I only have 2 main parties I use, for farm/exalting, but they are scattered in my lair, so it's pretty bothersome trying to locate them at times.
I would love this. I only have 2 main parties I use, for farm/exalting, but they are scattered in my lair, so it's pretty bothersome trying to locate them at times.
arcane_ani.gifQFMsHc3.pngarcane_ani.gif
So much support for this, you wouldn't believe how awesome this would be.
So much support for this, you wouldn't believe how awesome this would be.
desuto_the_mirror_copy_by_jinxflux-d6ujl0p.pngCollector of
support! i only level three of my dragons b/c i dont want to go through the hassle of constantly switching all of them out
support! i only level three of my dragons b/c i dont want to go through the hassle of constantly switching all of them out
24m9hm0.png
I came to the forums to suggest such an enhancement - totally support.
I came to the forums to suggest such an enhancement - totally support.
Same as Jasbo, I actually came to the Suggestions forum with this in mind. Would really be helpful!
Same as Jasbo, I actually came to the Suggestions forum with this in mind. Would really be helpful!
Unicorns - They're magically delicious! Mind the horn.

You call them unicorn horns. I call them chew toys for teething hatchlings.
Support! This is perfect! I can have team for grinding, one for exalting, one for training up a whole new team and one for back ups. O.O I NEED THIS
Support! This is perfect! I can have team for grinding, one for exalting, one for training up a whole new team and one for back ups. O.O I NEED THIS
vp2OrN7.png
Oh yes, support!
Oh yes, support!
1 2 3