Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Tidal Trouble: Playtesting?
1 2 3 4 5
Definitely support!
Definitely support!
giphy.gif
definite support!
definite support!
bHeX9bv.png
Oh god yes please. I'd make waaay better puzzles if I could test them.
Oh god yes please. I'd make waaay better puzzles if I could test them.
“blaireau’s
Supppporrt~
Supppporrt~
rgKmAZX.pngFSjGDWP.png9xxzY6y.pngJuNQ6Ts.png9KuTKv8.png
“People who claim that they're evil are usually no worse than the rest of us... It's people who claim that they're good, or any way better than the rest of us, that you have to be wary of.” - Gregory Maguire
Can we also get a note or something if the design we have up has been reviewed and rejected? I had one in limbo for months before I scrapped and I still don't know if it's because nobody looked at it or because everyone who looked at it went "ew no"
Can we also get a note or something if the design we have up has been reviewed and rejected? I had one in limbo for months before I scrapped and I still don't know if it's because nobody looked at it or because everyone who looked at it went "ew no"
fA9EDFQ.png x9ADy1B.png dnuQeRf.png
Support!
Support!
nkw.png
I would love to be able to test before submitting! Partially to make sure it is a reasonable difficulty, and partially because it is so unlikely for it to be drawn up in the actual game and I want to play the levels I make lol
I would love to be able to test before submitting! Partially to make sure it is a reasonable difficulty, and partially because it is so unlikely for it to be drawn up in the actual game and I want to play the levels I make lol
Dragon rentals suggestion, for safer studding and nest rentals.
Integrating badges into FR suggestion, for signature badges and user awards.
raising this topic from the dead bc it's something I would really appreciate!
besides it being massively helpful for submitters, the approval process takes ages and I'd really like to be able to play my own level even just for fun. no salt to staff, I get they have a lot of site features to maintain and tidal trouble submissions are pretty low on that list lol
besides it being massively helpful for submitters, the approval process takes ages and I'd really like to be able to play my own level even just for fun. no salt to staff, I get they have a lot of site features to maintain and tidal trouble submissions are pretty low on that list lol
left star border ARCY • SHE/HER • FRT+3
avatar dragon | projects | wishlist | skin shop
right star border nonAp0O.png
[quote name="Arsea" date="2023-06-20 14:18:51" ] raising this topic from the dead bc it's something I would really appreciate! besides it being massively helpful for submitters, the approval process takes ages and I'd really like to be able to play my own level even just for fun. no salt to staff, I get they have a lot of site features to maintain and tidal trouble submissions are pretty low on that list lol [/quote] From what I understand, new puzzles aren't even being accepted, and haven't been for quite a few years. I have a puzzle that's been in submission limbo for several years now. X'D
Arsea wrote on 2023-06-20 14:18:51:

From what I understand, new puzzles aren't even being accepted, and haven't been for quite a few years.

I have a puzzle that's been in submission limbo for several years now. X'D
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
ngl, I feel like this should not only be implemented, but be a required step in the creation process. I've run into so many puzzles that are just... just because it looks pretty doesn't mean it's not miserable to play.
ngl, I feel like this should not only be implemented, but be a required step in the creation process. I've run into so many puzzles that are just... just because it looks pretty doesn't mean it's not miserable to play.
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
1 2 3 4 5