Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Confirmation Button For Crim
When you make a trade with Swipp, you get a little popup asking if you're sure you want to make the trade. Could we have the same thing for Crim? It's a lot easier to accidentally trade her something you don't want to when you're clicking through her offers. I nearly gave her a crackle gene, horror of horrors.
Actually while I'm talking about Crim, I'd really like to see the genes and breed changes taken out of her roster entirely. No one is ever going to want to give her one since she pays a fraction of marketplace prices for them, and the prospect of accidentally giving her one seems kind of mean. I suppose you could award some sort of money to burn achievement for it, but I don't know if the achievement collectors on here are dedicated enough to be interested in that.
When you make a trade with Swipp, you get a little popup asking if you're sure you want to make the trade. Could we have the same thing for Crim? It's a lot easier to accidentally trade her something you don't want to when you're clicking through her offers. I nearly gave her a crackle gene, horror of horrors.
Actually while I'm talking about Crim, I'd really like to see the genes and breed changes taken out of her roster entirely. No one is ever going to want to give her one since she pays a fraction of marketplace prices for them, and the prospect of accidentally giving her one seems kind of mean. I suppose you could award some sort of money to burn achievement for it, but I don't know if the achievement collectors on here are dedicated enough to be interested in that.
Support. It'd be a small thing that would minimize the times people accidentally trade Crim things they didn't want to trade.
Support. It'd be a small thing that would minimize the times people accidentally trade Crim things they didn't want to trade.
tumblr_oo2jy3Tl6r1tsrduio1_500.png
Support, but maybe give the option to turn it off for people that get annoyed with it.
Support, but maybe give the option to turn it off for people that get annoyed with it.
eSzGOae.pngCollector of Sickle Claws