Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Familiar Suggestions
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 282 283
More red/pink/orange familiars - I have multiple red-range dragons, and there just aren't enough familiars that I can colour coordinate with them!
More red/pink/orange familiars - I have multiple red-range dragons, and there just aren't enough familiars that I can colour coordinate with them!
Cerberus, the three-headed hound from hell. >D

Also I think it would be mega awesome to have panda familiars. Like giant panda's roaming around, being all adorable.
Particularly a red panda/firefox not because they're my favorite animal or anything.

If aiming for a unique-touch, perhaps adding a fire-elemental appearance to the red panda-variation would be interesting?
Cerberus, the three-headed hound from hell. >D

Also I think it would be mega awesome to have panda familiars. Like giant panda's roaming around, being all adorable.
Particularly a red panda/firefox not because they're my favorite animal or anything.

If aiming for a unique-touch, perhaps adding a fire-elemental appearance to the red panda-variation would be interesting?
b42b30e632d83cf09d973c85176c5cec4d17d865.png x- @RoyalSorceress
x- she/her/they/them
x- FR+2
x- about
x- wishlist
x- icon dragon
I don't see this here yet so...

OCTOPUSES.

C'mon, we have them as a food. Who doesn't want a blue ringed octopus familiar?

The axolotls have been mentioned already but I'm seconding or thirding or whatevering those, too.
I don't see this here yet so...

OCTOPUSES.

C'mon, we have them as a food. Who doesn't want a blue ringed octopus familiar?

The axolotls have been mentioned already but I'm seconding or thirding or whatevering those, too.
VgR98md.png
We have bees so why not wasps or hornets?
I'd love to see an ostrich. They have an amazing kick ^^
A big brown bear in the woods would be nice too.

Really, I'd be happy with ANY new familiars. I can never have enough!
We have bees so why not wasps or hornets?
I'd love to see an ostrich. They have an amazing kick ^^
A big brown bear in the woods would be nice too.

Really, I'd be happy with ANY new familiars. I can never have enough!
April showers bring forth May flowers
I second bears, and also

elephants! elephants please! pygmy elephants and wooly mammoths maybe, with color variation. You could even pull inspiration from the paintings done on ceremonial elephants, for distinct color variations, or do a white elephant and a regular colored one.

Just elephants!
I second bears, and also

elephants! elephants please! pygmy elephants and wooly mammoths maybe, with color variation. You could even pull inspiration from the paintings done on ceremonial elephants, for distinct color variations, or do a white elephant and a regular colored one.

Just elephants!
Can we have bears please? And more birds. The fooditem Budgies being converted into famliars would be awesome ;_; [item=Blue Throated Budgie] [item=Black Capped Budgie] and [item=Bog Canary] Also: CHICKEN.
Can we have bears please?
And more birds.
The fooditem Budgies being converted into famliars would be awesome ;_;

Blue Throated Budgie Black Capped Budgie and Bog Canary

Also: CHICKEN.

0PSsH9E.png

Xzuw0kv.gif
We are being watched.
The government has a secret system,
a machine that spies on you every hour of every day.
I designed the machine to detect acts of terror
but it sees everything...
dyNkCVG.gif Pvj9w5p.png

uU6ZmcR.gif
I agree with everyone saying more colorful familiars! And more cute too! So I thought...hmm we have a bunch of Steampunk apparel, but only the Cog Frog is steampunk in nature... A familiar available at Swipp's, trading an animal caught in hunting and a steampunk apparel...and something cute...sugar glider steampunk?? [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v84/dabou23/steampunkgliders2_zps58d650a1.jpg[/img] I thought it could be cute!!! Entirely made from leather and metal, these cute Steampunk flying buddies could make amazing familiars for our dragons, as they could glide around with them!! What do you all say?? :D
I agree with everyone saying more colorful familiars! And more cute too!

So I thought...hmm we have a bunch of Steampunk apparel, but only the Cog Frog is steampunk in nature...

A familiar available at Swipp's, trading an animal caught in hunting and a steampunk apparel...and something cute...sugar glider steampunk??
steampunkgliders2_zps58d650a1.jpg

I thought it could be cute!!! Entirely made from leather and metal, these cute Steampunk flying buddies could make amazing familiars for our dragons, as they could glide around with them!!

What do you all say?? :D
FlightRising Tumblr Account / / Deviantart Account / / Art Tumblr Account / /
Familiars Trade Forum Thread / / Sculpey Figurine Art Trade Forum Thread
Mantises. And any type of tentacle'd sea creature. Also spiders.
Mantises. And any type of tentacle'd sea creature. Also spiders.
byGS9bb.png VtFVqTA.png
UK time. Sorry for timezone-related delays in responses. They/Them.
Betta Splendens. More specifically crowntail bettas since we already have them as food: [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/food/3020.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/food/3021.png[/img]
Betta Splendens. More specifically crowntail bettas since we already have them as food:

3020.png 3021.png
Seconding satyrs/other male-bodied part-human creatures

Magpie
Red fox
Bears!
Wild boar
Merfolk
Minotaur
Seconding satyrs/other male-bodied part-human creatures

Magpie
Red fox
Bears!