Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Familiar Suggestions
1 2 ... 205 206 207 208 209 ... 282 283
Something Halloween-themed, perhaps? Perhaps haunted familiars that would be slightly 'spookier' than their normal counterparts. Found by Gathering during the month of October.
Ex. Forging- Jack O' Lantern, Grinning Pumpkin
Scavenging- Haunted Shovel, Possessed Pickaxe
(Something like that)
Something Halloween-themed, perhaps? Perhaps haunted familiars that would be slightly 'spookier' than their normal counterparts. Found by Gathering during the month of October.
Ex. Forging- Jack O' Lantern, Grinning Pumpkin
Scavenging- Haunted Shovel, Possessed Pickaxe
(Something like that)
TheyThemNoTail.png
AsexualNoTail.png
CryptidNoTail.png
EldritchDeityNoTail.png
AfamSig.gif
Gold // Golden
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif 1x1 RP Thread
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif About Me
nap4Srm.gif ten_pixel.png
Types of pandas, sheep, and maybe even more dog breeds like shepherds or a type of Hellhound that isn't a spirit?

Maybe even like cerberus would be neat!
Types of pandas, sheep, and maybe even more dog breeds like shepherds or a type of Hellhound that isn't a spirit?

Maybe even like cerberus would be neat!
Can I humbly suggest more birds the like sweet puffs and rage puffs but with more poof in their feathers? Like, real fluffy babies. Maybe they have tiny armor, gems, etc. Some bright light theme and a bold red!

(like minded users please ping me if you want mockups)
Can I humbly suggest more birds the like sweet puffs and rage puffs but with more poof in their feathers? Like, real fluffy babies. Maybe they have tiny armor, gems, etc. Some bright light theme and a bold red!

(like minded users please ping me if you want mockups)
they/it

art | skins | links | about
O P O S S U M S

I don't think we have any opossum familiars yet.
O P O S S U M S

I don't think we have any opossum familiars yet.
vista_spiral1.png.....vistafestival_2.png.....vista_spiral1.png
I would really love a jellyfish familiar/s. One of my dragons (which is based on my OC) needs that. I crawled through all currently released familiars on the bestiary and didn't find any.

Also a familiar based on pallas cat would be neat. I know there's food item based on it, but familiar would be nice.
I would really love a jellyfish familiar/s. One of my dragons (which is based on my OC) needs that. I crawled through all currently released familiars on the bestiary and didn't find any.

Also a familiar based on pallas cat would be neat. I know there's food item based on it, but familiar would be nice.
I would LOVE dinosaur/velociraptor familiars. I mean we have wooly mammoths (finally!) and fantasy creatures so I think it would be sweet to get some dino fams!
I would LOVE dinosaur/velociraptor familiars. I mean we have wooly mammoths (finally!) and fantasy creatures so I think it would be sweet to get some dino fams!
FR+3

Hatchery
Art Shop (OPEN)
Lore Bits Masterlist
g2TOb2t.png
SOMEONE PLEASE
KEEP ME OUT
OF THE SCRYING WORKSHOP
3bOlZcm.png
[quote name="Chilicheesefries" date="2019-07-22 20:54:19" ] Whatever this thing is I want one please. [url=https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/flightrising/images/e/e8/Puzzle107.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20180325052506][img]https://i.postimg.cc/ryhGYZN0/20190722-235028.png[/url][/img] [/quote] !!!
Chilicheesefries wrote on 2019-07-22 20:54:19:
Whatever this thing is I want one please.

20190722-235028.png
!!!
This is not really a familiar suggestion, but it would be soooo cool if there was some sort of indication if we have the familiar or not.
It is super handy for those collecting familiars and scrolling through the marketplace or auction house!
This is not really a familiar suggestion, but it would be soooo cool if there was some sort of indication if we have the familiar or not.
It is super handy for those collecting familiars and scrolling through the marketplace or auction house!
More familiars that change apparence everytime you refresh the page. I love the three we have but I already awakened two of them [item=Phoenix][item=Ultimate Buttersnake][item=Regenerating Reedjumper] also this [quote name="sercreepz" date="2019-10-18 11:36:32" ] I would really love a jellyfish familiar/s. One of my dragons (which is based on my OC) needs that. I crawled through all currently released familiars on the bestiary and didn't find any.[/quote]
More familiars that change apparence everytime you refresh the page. I love the three we have but I already awakened two of them
Phoenix Ultimate Buttersnake Regenerating Reedjumper
also this
sercreepz wrote on 2019-10-18 11:36:32:
sheep!!
sheep!!
THEY/THEM
MOTHER OF DRAGONS
1 2 ... 205 206 207 208 209 ... 282 283