Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Familiar Suggestions
1 2 ... 192 193 194 195 196 ... 282 283
Swiftwings as familiars. I know they won't probably ever be a actual breed, so why not familiars? One for the male, another for the female, and a smaller one for the hatchling! They could be exclusive to Baldwin or something. ^^
Swiftwings as familiars. I know they won't probably ever be a actual breed, so why not familiars? One for the male, another for the female, and a smaller one for the hatchling! They could be exclusive to Baldwin or something. ^^
frsig_by_shadria_anarchy-dc719i3.png
I would LOVE to see extinct animal-based ones. Not dinosaurs, oh nonono, but recently extinct animals. Moas, Thylcaines, Passenger Pigeons, Great Auks, Dusky Seaside Sparrows.

FR staff I know we have a thylacine gene but that gene doesn't do those weird stripey dogs justice. Blease. Give me,,,weird dogs.

Also! ANY animals with skull masks. Like the Streak familiars.
I would LOVE to see extinct animal-based ones. Not dinosaurs, oh nonono, but recently extinct animals. Moas, Thylcaines, Passenger Pigeons, Great Auks, Dusky Seaside Sparrows.

FR staff I know we have a thylacine gene but that gene doesn't do those weird stripey dogs justice. Blease. Give me,,,weird dogs.

Also! ANY animals with skull masks. Like the Streak familiars.
Only the wise can survive the cold , we are the storm that destroys the foolish || I use He/They/It pronouns!!
been on this site for little over a year now and oe thing id like to see on the fimiliars is when you bond with them do a one click and done button cuz when you have 127 fimiliars like i do bonding one at a time takes for and starts feeling more like a job then trying to enjoy the game . please make this happen.
been on this site for little over a year now and oe thing id like to see on the fimiliars is when you bond with them do a one click and done button cuz when you have 127 fimiliars like i do bonding one at a time takes for and starts feeling more like a job then trying to enjoy the game . please make this happen.
I suggest to you Noots.

All the rage with Lightning Flight hatchlings and quickly catching on all across Sornieth, these tiny mechanical amphibians make an excellent toy! They crawl, they zoom, and if they bump their noses on den walls or other obstacles they let out a delightful little "NOOT!" (thus the name). And what's better, these newts don't require food. Grab yours today and give your hatchling the gift of the perfect pet.
I suggest to you Noots.

All the rage with Lightning Flight hatchlings and quickly catching on all across Sornieth, these tiny mechanical amphibians make an excellent toy! They crawl, they zoom, and if they bump their noses on den walls or other obstacles they let out a delightful little "NOOT!" (thus the name). And what's better, these newts don't require food. Grab yours today and give your hatchling the gift of the perfect pet.
Cardinal/blue jay familiars.
Cardinal/blue jay familiars.
mkpoaHZ.png
To match the Featherfins and the Kitsune, how about we have a golden butterfly and a silver butterfly? Expensive gorgeous familiars.

We really don't have any butterfly familiars. Buttersnakes, miths, and the training field moths do not count (and neither do the petalwings, as they're more like a praying mantis).
To match the Featherfins and the Kitsune, how about we have a golden butterfly and a silver butterfly? Expensive gorgeous familiars.

We really don't have any butterfly familiars. Buttersnakes, miths, and the training field moths do not count (and neither do the petalwings, as they're more like a praying mantis).
Z5qrQtx.gif
7ebac6b3af9f12d3a4fa4f1dbbceaae2243780f9.png62899cd3275f2a35097380052cdd779e44e89c6c.pnge448ae88c64c70af9f549e4014ccc630c1c6861c.png
[center]Sugar Gliders. [img]https://pixfeeds.com/images/27/560761/1200-475180494-sugar-glider-climb-on-tree.jpg[/img] and Koalas please. [img]https://perthzoo.wa.gov.au/sites/default/files/animal/images/Koala_AH2Q1878_edbook.jpg[/img][/center]
Sugar Gliders.

1200-475180494-sugar-glider-climb-on-tree.jpg

and Koalas please.

Koala_AH2Q1878_edbook.jpg
aT3bm11.jpg
More butterflies/moths and hybrids with those types of wings please!!
Oh, also bc bats and butterflies are two of my favorite animals: bats with butterfly prints on their wings maybe??

Definitely dinosaurs too like some people have suggested! Maybe raptors that are actually feathered, or baby triceratops, T-rexes, etc??

Sea slug/sea angel familiars!

Also maybe just more familiars of certain colors? Like I don't think (please correct me if I'm wrong) there's that many pink ones, or there isn't a huge amount of variety in the shades of pink.

Any familiars that are a pun (ex: koala-tea; meadoe (meadow)) or that rhyme.
More butterflies/moths and hybrids with those types of wings please!!
Oh, also bc bats and butterflies are two of my favorite animals: bats with butterfly prints on their wings maybe??

Definitely dinosaurs too like some people have suggested! Maybe raptors that are actually feathered, or baby triceratops, T-rexes, etc??

Sea slug/sea angel familiars!

Also maybe just more familiars of certain colors? Like I don't think (please correct me if I'm wrong) there's that many pink ones, or there isn't a huge amount of variety in the shades of pink.

Any familiars that are a pun (ex: koala-tea; meadoe (meadow)) or that rhyme.
How about install a button so when we tap the button, we don’t need to do familiars
How about install a button so when we tap the button, we don’t need to do familiars
https://h5-pm.zeusgame.me/playgame?token=LUWlOaiAb0QDsp8GARR%2FjbLHma7HQb9ggGq9VYXBa14A7PldlMbUZ9fn4MKYANW%2FpJY5l1jTb2mWDwaiqcDY5vk0sZgrSo7WpS%2Fegga1gVmiHZQGXLMPQPMKjtPcVegP3go%2BFz2GrXmQxVftd8Eu55myHuiSXDFq6RNVl9%2F1ER17QkSE%2FwAt1wntGa%2FkAHQT0Da7fecuvzBN%2B9LVoycxwGmPn92oTs7ah%2BlBlM6OZjhSmSvM2iMcPOXL3Td%2B3Nv2COsZFUHDMPbuJm8XPAleprpC5kn9CxrMUzr%2FXv9YWzL4v6hB%2BJ4ueboS0MiKtEFpyc3VVfgkdA1AiYRruoptHLafdAqzs49UgqoeZcVcDUDsyRnlJoRDyfkZ0fZr6khs
A meme a day keeps the depression away :) LOL :D
Something on the mouse-over which shows what level of bond you have with that type of familiar would be super helpful. Not sure if there is a function like this already? (excluding the bestiary)
Something on the mouse-over which shows what level of bond you have with that type of familiar would be super helpful. Not sure if there is a function like this already? (excluding the bestiary)
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.giftumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
1 2 ... 192 193 194 195 196 ... 282 283