Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Familiar Suggestions
1 2 ... 191 192 193 194 195 ... 282 283
@ bioluminosity Robot sea animals? [i]heck yes.[/i] Especially a robot of that first one you posted. It really reminds me of the River Prowler from Subnautica and I would LOVE to have a robot version of something like those [img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/9f/31/d0/9f31d0e5483cbd5e57b6c96f28fde05a.png[/img]
@ bioluminosity
Robot sea animals? heck yes.

Especially a robot of that first one you posted. It really reminds me of the River Prowler from Subnautica and I would LOVE to have a robot version of something like those

9f31d0e5483cbd5e57b6c96f28fde05a.png
giphy.gifold_mansig.pngmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
@Shinyumbreon was checking my fams, found this lad [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/20824.png[/img] didn't feel like opening PS so I used CSP to give some colors a mix-up! [img]https://puu.sh/CFrax/4bd88b693e.png[/img] the base could be more abyss-y, less purple,,or,,both. he's no robot, but imagine more fams like him!
@Shinyumbreon

was checking my fams, found this lad

20824.png

didn't feel like opening PS so I used CSP to give some colors a mix-up!
4bd88b693e.png

the base could be more abyss-y, less purple,,or,,both. he's no robot, but imagine more fams like him!
they/it

art | skins | links | about
@bioluminosity oh my gosh i would LOVE to have that as a real fam. Those colors are amazing together, and really looks like something you'd see down in the deep.

maybe someday we'll get an abyss venue full of deep-sea creatures :00
@bioluminosity oh my gosh i would LOVE to have that as a real fam. Those colors are amazing together, and really looks like something you'd see down in the deep.

maybe someday we'll get an abyss venue full of deep-sea creatures :00
giphy.gifold_mansig.pngmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
@Shinyumbreon

the day they make an abyss venue,, is the day i want to be an artist working here

that pic looks so cool! I'm glad robot fams are already canonized bc boy, we need more of them.

going to bookmark this post so I can get around to making concepts for fams I want to see >:3
@Shinyumbreon

the day they make an abyss venue,, is the day i want to be an artist working here

that pic looks so cool! I'm glad robot fams are already canonized bc boy, we need more of them.

going to bookmark this post so I can get around to making concepts for fams I want to see >:3
they/it

art | skins | links | about
can has badgers?
badgers are the best
can has badgers?
badgers are the best
tumblr_ntne4zunqe1ueyht5o1_250.pngice_small.png25354288.png
What about food-themed!! [img]http://21764c76-b481-4f52-96c5-fb496c66f145.jpeg[/img] I made this sloppy scetch.
What about food-themed!!

21764c76-b481-4f52-96c5-fb496c66f145.jpeg

I made this sloppy scetch.
[b]Plague familiar ideas[/b] for a future coliseum venue (or at least addition to the mire?) Mangy Skullhound and Flea-Bitten Biter a pair of dogs similar to the [item=Infestation Hound] and [item=Wraith Hound] in that they've got skeletal heads (although I'm picturing them more like the Carrioncorn in that they've still got skin over the bone, they're just gaunt). They've got patchy fur with bald spots and maybe drool a little?
Plague familiar ideas for a future coliseum venue (or at least addition to the mire?)
Mangy Skullhound and Flea-Bitten Biter
a pair of dogs similar to the Infestation Hound and Wraith Hound in that they've got skeletal heads (although I'm picturing them more like the Carrioncorn in that they've still got skin over the bone, they're just gaunt). They've got patchy fur with bald spots and maybe drool a little?
Please more familiars like the Otherworldly aoura! They look so cool.

Also, pls, pls, pls more lion type familiars!
Please more familiars like the Otherworldly aoura! They look so cool.

Also, pls, pls, pls more lion type familiars!
arcane1_zpsel0smlxg.png
This is gonna probably gonna sound dumb with how specific it is but

Skull lion

A black lion-like creature with a canine skull as a mask

I just though it would be cool to have a familiar that is eerie and plague fitting but is still a big F L U F F B O I
This is gonna probably gonna sound dumb with how specific it is but

Skull lion

A black lion-like creature with a canine skull as a mask

I just though it would be cool to have a familiar that is eerie and plague fitting but is still a big F L U F F B O I
https://dragcave.net/user/Confused_ferret_with_kazoo Plz help my dragcave eggs

image.png Sprite by PixelSpiral
BULLS. A pure white and a pure black one, adorned with jewelry. Please, I need them
BULLS. A pure white and a pure black one, adorned with jewelry. Please, I need them
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
1 2 ... 191 192 193 194 195 ... 282 283