Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Familiar Suggestions
1 2 ... 186 187 188 189 190 ... 282 283
@Ikunoche so cute :D
and yes i know im wierd
@Ikunoche so cute :D
and yes i know im wierd
+3 FR time.
I think it'd be cool if you could bring awakened familiars with you to the Coliseum and have them fight by your dragon's side showing the bond they have created!
I think it'd be cool if you could bring awakened familiars with you to the Coliseum and have them fight by your dragon's side showing the bond they have created!
I would Love to get some Bell familiars. Maybe something like this? [img]http://quietworkings.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/Christmas-bells.jpg[/img]
I would Love to get some Bell familiars. Maybe something like this?
Christmas-bells.jpg
Seeking Gen1 Flaxen/Midnight,Steel-Abyss/Midnight,Steel-Abyss
KHOiAv3.pnglPpogfJ.pngxGzwQab.pngwsU1mG4.pngdO6FQIW.pnghrbqzip.png7ESWNLx.png7XPr7wW.pngTBH15GG.pngHGGhJuM.pngRYy3HXn.pngU4YPA7B.pngB5yHFLM.png

scribblesisonlydoodling.gif

Koi%20Signature_zpsphzlcqrx.png[/columns]v2.png

oc4pg8L.png

lightsmall3_by_lichtdrache-da7ztog.png

JscoHOG.png

SgonDOb.png
This thing <: [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/ef402e38f15007e51fbc68aa2b4d1dd7/tumblr_phsotqel831rqxd5ko1_1280.jpg[/img]
This thing <:

tumblr_phsotqel831rqxd5ko1_1280.jpg
underskrift-geo.png
[quote name="cordifolium" date="2018-11-18 08:50:56" ] This thing <: [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/ef402e38f15007e51fbc68aa2b4d1dd7/tumblr_phsotqel831rqxd5ko1_1280.jpg[/img] [/quote] need
cordifolium wrote on 2018-11-18 08:50:56:
This thing <:

need
ttGfSL1.png
The year in birds by month (elemental):

June: Sunbird
July: Thunderbird (mythical or Turkey Vulture)
August: Firebird (Baltimore Oriole? Pontiac?)
September: Flamingo
October: Condor
November: Rock Dove
January: Crested Penguin
February: Raven
March: Swallow (African or European?)
April: Loon or Diving Duck
May: Hornbill (who nest in tree cavities)

plus we still need various Macaws and Parrots for our pirates.
The year in birds by month (elemental):

June: Sunbird
July: Thunderbird (mythical or Turkey Vulture)
August: Firebird (Baltimore Oriole? Pontiac?)
September: Flamingo
October: Condor
November: Rock Dove
January: Crested Penguin
February: Raven
March: Swallow (African or European?)
April: Loon or Diving Duck
May: Hornbill (who nest in tree cavities)

plus we still need various Macaws and Parrots for our pirates.
mM2VM9X.png
Night of the Nocturne mimics: Egg mimics! Imagine familiars that look like the eggs we can find around Sornieth, but they're semi hatched looking, with elemental eyes peering out from inside the darkness, and little feet sticking out the bottom.

Another egg related suggestion: we had a lot of fun with the Phoenix and Buttersnake eggs. But how about a series of familiars that all hatch from the same egg (like opening a chest, the contents is random..) It'll be a fun collectible sort of thing. Maybe with varying rarity. I hate RNG as much as the next person, but what a fantastic treasure/gem sink!
Night of the Nocturne mimics: Egg mimics! Imagine familiars that look like the eggs we can find around Sornieth, but they're semi hatched looking, with elemental eyes peering out from inside the darkness, and little feet sticking out the bottom.

Another egg related suggestion: we had a lot of fun with the Phoenix and Buttersnake eggs. But how about a series of familiars that all hatch from the same egg (like opening a chest, the contents is random..) It'll be a fun collectible sort of thing. Maybe with varying rarity. I hate RNG as much as the next person, but what a fantastic treasure/gem sink!
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
Familiar ideas:

A loon (I know we have a dodo with the colorations, but like a real loon, possibly swimming, a cool Inuk fact about arctic loons is that they help hunters spot caribou, they'll call out a certain way and 'point' when they're flying over a caribou).

A caribou: did you know they can see ultraviolet light?

A leopard seal: More like a sea wolf :0 stunning.

A moon jellyfish: space theme, water theme, arcane theme, stunning, add bio-luminescence just because. Saw it was already listed.

Pheasants: The East Asian ones, the American ones, all stunning. Saw it was already listed.

A lemming: the light brown ones with black markings are ferocious little critters while the grey with dark grey markings are big ol softies.

Canada goose/snow goose: They'll attack foxes and people. Saw they're already listed.
Familiar ideas:

A loon (I know we have a dodo with the colorations, but like a real loon, possibly swimming, a cool Inuk fact about arctic loons is that they help hunters spot caribou, they'll call out a certain way and 'point' when they're flying over a caribou).

A caribou: did you know they can see ultraviolet light?

A leopard seal: More like a sea wolf :0 stunning.

A moon jellyfish: space theme, water theme, arcane theme, stunning, add bio-luminescence just because. Saw it was already listed.

Pheasants: The East Asian ones, the American ones, all stunning. Saw it was already listed.

A lemming: the light brown ones with black markings are ferocious little critters while the grey with dark grey markings are big ol softies.

Canada goose/snow goose: They'll attack foxes and people. Saw they're already listed.
xe/xyr/xem
I, most of all, want [b]budgies[/b]. Along with that, more anthropomorphized plants/plant golems, like the creeping tendril, or something like the mushroom mages, but with plants. Some more existing breed-inspired creatures (or maybe something based on emperors, or the scrapped swiftwings breed). Though unlikely, Kickstarter familiar recolors. Also, a general suggestion, I'd like there to be fewer gryphon and quadrupedal familiars, and more naturally bipedal birds and creatures, and/or maybe more with more than four limbs. Also: [quote name="cordifolium" date="2018-11-18 08:50:56" ] This thing <: [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/ef402e38f15007e51fbc68aa2b4d1dd7/tumblr_phsotqel831rqxd5ko1_1280.jpg[/img] [/quote]
I, most of all, want budgies.

Along with that, more anthropomorphized plants/plant golems, like the creeping tendril, or something like the mushroom mages, but with plants.

Some more existing breed-inspired creatures (or maybe something based on emperors, or the scrapped swiftwings breed).

Though unlikely, Kickstarter familiar recolors.

Also, a general suggestion, I'd like there to be fewer gryphon and quadrupedal familiars, and more naturally bipedal birds and creatures, and/or maybe more with more than four limbs.

Also:
cordifolium wrote on 2018-11-18 08:50:56:
This thing <:

| She/her |
|
Major bird nerd |
|
Trade thread |

|
Ping me everywhere! |
_ _ _____ small pixel of Flannery, as a Yi Qi dinosaur64297510_Ug4.pngpixel of Gearguts as a Rhamphorrynchus
wolves with wings or ferrets
big cats like tigers
wolves with wings or ferrets
big cats like tigers
Female|Catholic|Non-Exalt lair
Lair Cleanout~Commision Shop~Free Dragons~LF Dragons~Adopt shop
AyVZZ5D.png
1 2 ... 186 187 188 189 190 ... 282 283