Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Familiar Suggestions
1 2 ... 183 184 185 186 187 ... 282 283
Pegasus familiar? We have a ton of unicorn like familiars but no winged horses (that I've seen).
Pegasus familiar? We have a ton of unicorn like familiars but no winged horses (that I've seen).
[quote name="Imaginex" date="2018-10-08 11:12:52" ] Pegasus familiar? We have a ton of unicorn like familiars but no winged horses (that I've seen). [/quote] Yes, I want this really badly ;w; Along with that, normal horse familiars? The only equines we have are Unicorns/Cerdae and the two Baldwin robot-ish ones. No normal horses.
Imaginex wrote on 2018-10-08 11:12:52:

Yes, I want this really badly ;w;

Along with that, normal horse familiars? The only equines we have are Unicorns/Cerdae and the two Baldwin robot-ish ones. No normal horses.
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
[quote name="Imaginex" date="2018-10-08 11:12:52" ] Pegasus familiar? We have a ton of unicorn like familiars but no winged horses (that I've seen). [/quote] We need equines! Arabians, lil foals, zebras, mini ponies, oh my! Also, dragons! Dolphins and whales! Maybe more kitsune, and hippocampi? The Golden Kitsune is adorable! Also, the Tigerblood is a so cool! So maybe more felines? Dinosaurs, and Dire Wolves! Raptors would be cool! Turtles, and lemurs, pandas!

We need equines! Arabians, lil foals, zebras, mini ponies, oh my! Also, dragons! Dolphins and whales! Maybe more kitsune, and hippocampi? The Golden Kitsune is adorable! Also, the Tigerblood is a so cool! So maybe more felines? Dinosaurs, and Dire Wolves! Raptors would be cool! Turtles, and lemurs, pandas!
meow
[quote name="Imaginex" date="2018-10-08 11:12:52" ] Pegasus familiar? We have a ton of unicorn like familiars but no winged horses (that I've seen). [/quote] Yes yes! We love that
Yes yes! We love that
How about colorful familiars?one time red. One time green ant ext.
Peacock please :)
Peacock please :)
Finnish Lapphund x reindeer.

I need reindeer puppies.
Finnish Lapphund x reindeer.

I need reindeer puppies.
A blue arcane spiral dragon lying on her side. On her tail she is holding a small flag of Finland and on her hands she is holding a pale wooden sign with text "Pardon me, my English is awful" written on it.
[quote name="EchoDino" date="2018-10-11 04:32:15" ] How about colorful familiars?one time red. One time green ant ext. [/quote] @EchoDino Oh, they have one, I have it, it is a "Ultimate Buttersnake", it changes colors, and one of them is actually really pretty! But I'd love a Parakeet, or Budgie familiar! Foxes would be cute, and maybe a Hellhound if there isn't one already. Lions would be cool, and Iguanas and Komodo Dragons would be neat.
EchoDino wrote on 2018-10-11 04:32:15:
@EchoDino

Oh, they have one, I have it, it is a "Ultimate Buttersnake", it changes colors, and one of them is actually really pretty! But I'd love a Parakeet, or Budgie familiar! Foxes would be cute, and maybe a Hellhound if there isn't one already. Lions would be cool, and Iguanas and Komodo Dragons would be neat.
meow
[quote name="PastelPhoenix" date="2018-10-13 07:03:10" ] [quote name="EchoDino" date="2018-10-11 04:32:15" ] How about colorful familiars?one time red. One time green ant ext. [/quote] @EchoDino Oh, they have one, I have it, it is a "Ultimate Buttersnake", it changes colors, and one of them is actually really pretty! But I'd love a Parakeet, or Budgie familiar! Foxes would be cute, and maybe a Hellhound if there isn't one already. Lions would be cool, and Iguanas and Komodo Dragons would be neat. [/quote] @PastelPhoenix i have that. But that is not enough :). It looks all your suggestions become cool :)
PastelPhoenix wrote on 2018-10-13 07:03:10:
EchoDino wrote on 2018-10-11 04:32:15:
@EchoDino

Oh, they have one, I have it, it is a "Ultimate Buttersnake", it changes colors, and one of them is actually really pretty! But I'd love a Parakeet, or Budgie familiar! Foxes would be cute, and maybe a Hellhound if there isn't one already. Lions would be cool, and Iguanas and Komodo Dragons would be neat.
@PastelPhoenix i have that. But that is not enough :). It looks all your suggestions become cool :)
Example colorful bettas. Or fishes. I love them :D
Example colorful bettas. Or fishes. I love them :D
1 2 ... 183 184 185 186 187 ... 282 283