Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Familiar Suggestions
1 2 ... 178 179 180 181 182 ... 282 283
I need some jellyfish/bioluminescent creatures :)
I need some jellyfish/bioluminescent creatures :)
Oh and an octopus of some kind. An octopus with antlers
Oh and an octopus of some kind. An octopus with antlers
I think familiars based off of celestial bodies would be kinda cool, similar to the Unlikely Alliance and the other one whose name I forget. Then again, big ol' circles as familiars would be kind of boring. Man, I haven't thought this one through....

On another note, mini deities! Wouldn't that be cute?? I'm imagining a smol green noodle named Breezesinger or a little six-legged newt named Arkam, perhaps for the next batch of fest fams~ owo

And finally, plushies! I believe stuffed animal fams would be a wonderful addition. Perhaps they could be attained from Swipp's Swap Stand, and traded for with deity plushes~?
I think familiars based off of celestial bodies would be kinda cool, similar to the Unlikely Alliance and the other one whose name I forget. Then again, big ol' circles as familiars would be kind of boring. Man, I haven't thought this one through....

On another note, mini deities! Wouldn't that be cute?? I'm imagining a smol green noodle named Breezesinger or a little six-legged newt named Arkam, perhaps for the next batch of fest fams~ owo

And finally, plushies! I believe stuffed animal fams would be a wonderful addition. Perhaps they could be attained from Swipp's Swap Stand, and traded for with deity plushes~?
1dguu_IKpr_Ds_S6_ETJ.gif SHE/HER, +0

WISHLIST HERE

I ACCEPT RANDOM FRIEND REQUESTS

CHECK OUT MY NESTS!
thinking maybe a worm in an apple or some tarantulas
thinking maybe a worm in an apple or some tarantulas
I can make any dragon look good by making it a baby nocturne
I would really like to see an item that would reset the bond level of a familiar
I would really like to see an item that would reset the bond level of a familiar
[quote name="KaraOni" date="2018-05-19 13:19:41" ] Tressyms! [img]https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/forgottenrealms/images/2/20/TressymVV.jpg[/img] [/quote] dhnwauhjdhn9iwu What is this and can I have one
KaraOni wrote on 2018-05-19 13:19:41:
Tressyms!
TressymVV.jpg
dhnwauhjdhn9iwu

What is this and can I have one
Candies.gif
C A M E L S.

And just plain, normal horses. Pwease
C A M E L S.

And just plain, normal horses. Pwease
1163.pnglPHbqY1.png15295.pngdominator_magma_robot_by_defunctbattery-db7x12o.gifznkYagL.png
How come we don't have any rugs?? I'm not expecting it to be "haunted" or "magical" because that can't exist but I would like a mimic that resembles a rug. A flat aerodynamic cartilaginous being that likes to use sandstorms and desert winds to float around but usually just swirls around in the sand similar to snakes. Mimics are really intriguing if you look at them from the scientific side.

Tbh I'd be satisfied with an inanimate rug
How come we don't have any rugs?? I'm not expecting it to be "haunted" or "magical" because that can't exist but I would like a mimic that resembles a rug. A flat aerodynamic cartilaginous being that likes to use sandstorms and desert winds to float around but usually just swirls around in the sand similar to snakes. Mimics are really intriguing if you look at them from the scientific side.

Tbh I'd be satisfied with an inanimate rug
1163.pnglPHbqY1.png15295.pngdominator_magma_robot_by_defunctbattery-db7x12o.gifznkYagL.png
A Cerberus, please!!! I want me a three-headed doggo!
A Cerberus, please!!! I want me a three-headed doggo!
I think this game could use more turtles; or more specifically, tortoises! So far, I've only seen four turtle fams, and although that's great, my turtle-loving heart wants more. <33
I think this game could use more turtles; or more specifically, tortoises! So far, I've only seen four turtle fams, and although that's great, my turtle-loving heart wants more. <33
divider.png
1 2 ... 178 179 180 181 182 ... 282 283