Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Familiar Suggestions
1 2 ... 177 178 179 180 181 ... 282 283
I wanna see more mythical creatures like the mermaid and satyr familiars! Like naiads and SUCCUBI oh my lawd I want demon-like familiars so bad. Selkies, Minotaurs, orcs, other monstrous ones too. I want them aaaaalllll!
I wanna see more mythical creatures like the mermaid and satyr familiars! Like naiads and SUCCUBI oh my lawd I want demon-like familiars so bad. Selkies, Minotaurs, orcs, other monstrous ones too. I want them aaaaalllll!
vonVRKR.pngWBzMulf.png lfh.png
[hitting fists on table] GEESE! GEESE! GEESE! GEESE!
Maybe some kind of mean basilisk goose even!
[hitting fists on table] GEESE! GEESE! GEESE! GEESE!
Maybe some kind of mean basilisk goose even!
THIS BUG WILL TRADE NEST SPACE AND DRAWINGS FOR FAMILIARS
I was thinking look at the endangered animal like tigers or wolves and add FR flare to it =) But I am running out of familiars that are not awakened so WE NEED MORE!!!!
I was thinking look at the endangered animal like tigers or wolves and add FR flare to it =) But I am running out of familiars that are not awakened so WE NEED MORE!!!!
SB4840m.pngb4yK3Zc.jpg
Electric Eels could make for a great future Lightning Familiar, or one from a rare Coli drop.

Tasmanian Tigers/Thylacines (dragons with the gene could match them!)

Sting rays? not just the mantas?

Tadpoles (we have frogs why not little ones?)

Koala-type creatures?

More sentient strange things, like the elements familiar. Stars, or little planets or comets.

Electric Eels could make for a great future Lightning Familiar, or one from a rare Coli drop.

Tasmanian Tigers/Thylacines (dragons with the gene could match them!)

Sting rays? not just the mantas?

Tadpoles (we have frogs why not little ones?)

Koala-type creatures?

More sentient strange things, like the elements familiar. Stars, or little planets or comets.

ew9u8Xp.png
please give us widowbirds

long-tailed widowbird

bounce bounce
please give us widowbirds

long-tailed widowbird

bounce bounce
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
I would love an alphabet list ( A-Z ) we can click on to jump to the Familiar's first page that begins with that letter. Added to the bestiary page (maybe above the page numbers we currently click) to help find what we have in our bestiary.

The numbers are nice, but you have to do sooo much clicking when A-Z could really narrow down all the page clicks. As someone with limited finger mobility and hand pain issues, this helps me more than just being convenient. I have 640 individual familiars so far, so that's a lot of clicking for me when looking to see what I have or am missing, or who would look good with which dragon.

Thanks for considering this!
Ravey

I would love an alphabet list ( A-Z ) we can click on to jump to the Familiar's first page that begins with that letter. Added to the bestiary page (maybe above the page numbers we currently click) to help find what we have in our bestiary.

The numbers are nice, but you have to do sooo much clicking when A-Z could really narrow down all the page clicks. As someone with limited finger mobility and hand pain issues, this helps me more than just being convenient. I have 640 individual familiars so far, so that's a lot of clicking for me when looking to see what I have or am missing, or who would look good with which dragon.

Thanks for considering this!
Ravey

would really love some more object familiars. this would prolly be usd best in NotN but i would love to see some paper fan familiars. with like designs on the leafy paper part, some kind of tie on the handle (ribbons, thorns, whispy ghost tendrils, etc.). loved the glowing globe and armaments.

oh, and

more kitsunes!!
would really love some more object familiars. this would prolly be usd best in NotN but i would love to see some paper fan familiars. with like designs on the leafy paper part, some kind of tie on the handle (ribbons, thorns, whispy ghost tendrils, etc.). loved the glowing globe and armaments.

oh, and

more kitsunes!!
9dfb41fc8408028c64babd65aa6080b2e545a8be.png
+3FR
she/her
USVI
ooo, idk if it exist yet, but a familiar inspired by the mananagal.
i grew up with something similar give or take and i think this would be a cool addition if scary/slightly gorey things are allowed.

This creature is usually a female person that cuts itself in half at night to hunt for food which is either blood or unborn children, the top part (waist and above) doing the hunting by growing wings and claws and a long long tounge and the bottom part just staying still on where the top seperated from.

in my opinion, since i think this varies by where you grew up in, the way they hunt is by confusing their prey on how far they actually are to them, so closer, quiet tiking sound and farther, loud ticking sound is emmited.

they usually exist by the more forest-y regions than in cities and abhor garlic and salt and avoid daggers, light, vinegar, spices and the tail of a stingray, which can be a whip.

like this familiar could be split into two, a pair of legs and a screaming bat winged clawed torso and the only way to ever get them is from the coliseum only and if through the auction house, they have to be sold together and can be familiars to different dragons or something, the legs more nicer than the top part
ooo, idk if it exist yet, but a familiar inspired by the mananagal.
i grew up with something similar give or take and i think this would be a cool addition if scary/slightly gorey things are allowed.

This creature is usually a female person that cuts itself in half at night to hunt for food which is either blood or unborn children, the top part (waist and above) doing the hunting by growing wings and claws and a long long tounge and the bottom part just staying still on where the top seperated from.

in my opinion, since i think this varies by where you grew up in, the way they hunt is by confusing their prey on how far they actually are to them, so closer, quiet tiking sound and farther, loud ticking sound is emmited.

they usually exist by the more forest-y regions than in cities and abhor garlic and salt and avoid daggers, light, vinegar, spices and the tail of a stingray, which can be a whip.

like this familiar could be split into two, a pair of legs and a screaming bat winged clawed torso and the only way to ever get them is from the coliseum only and if through the auction house, they have to be sold together and can be familiars to different dragons or something, the legs more nicer than the top part
XSTEf.gifvWggu.gif
YyB0n.gifMsN0e.gifxpXwR.gifJtKrE.gif
WMS3e.gifWGZTf.gif
q1eJn.gifeIcdE.gif
Where are my elegant beastclan I want elegant harpies and serthis and longnecks and Mith and raptorik. Merpeople aren't the only ones who get to be elegant ree
Where are my elegant beastclan I want elegant harpies and serthis and longnecks and Mith and raptorik. Merpeople aren't the only ones who get to be elegant ree
d6Bpz8P.pngCx0Sdv8.pngzWgdxzn.png5cC87Ar.png5Pvzltj.pngvAUMJFv.pngqKZAaLK.pngRFvdPMt.pngSLGMeHq.pngd3XCZt0.pngtumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
mz77kVn.png
i think the idea of familiars attacking in the coliseum alongside your dragons would be pretty rad! i know people might've talked about this already, but it seems like a very cool and interesting idea to implement in the game, though, you don't want to make it so your team is so overpowered that you brush past every single area.
at first, i viewed the whole concept as kind of like a mini-attacker alongside your dragon. it attacks after your dragon attacks and it deals half of the damage your dragon initially dealt. think of it as the pokémon, mega kangaskhan; the baby in their pouch jumps out and does a small amount of damage to the opposing pokémon after their mother attacks. though, them separately attacking as if they were another dragon would be a nice idea too. still, the damage should be reduced by 50%, since it's a familiar and not an actual dragon.

i think implementing more frog/toad familiars would be a nice idea! frogs are my favourite animal and even though they just made a new one, i think more would be great! i also think implementing spiders would be nice too, such as black widows and daddy longlegs since they are sleek and slim and would probably match nicely with a ton of dragons.
i think the idea of familiars attacking in the coliseum alongside your dragons would be pretty rad! i know people might've talked about this already, but it seems like a very cool and interesting idea to implement in the game, though, you don't want to make it so your team is so overpowered that you brush past every single area.
at first, i viewed the whole concept as kind of like a mini-attacker alongside your dragon. it attacks after your dragon attacks and it deals half of the damage your dragon initially dealt. think of it as the pokémon, mega kangaskhan; the baby in their pouch jumps out and does a small amount of damage to the opposing pokémon after their mother attacks. though, them separately attacking as if they were another dragon would be a nice idea too. still, the damage should be reduced by 50%, since it's a familiar and not an actual dragon.

i think implementing more frog/toad familiars would be a nice idea! frogs are my favourite animal and even though they just made a new one, i think more would be great! i also think implementing spiders would be nice too, such as black widows and daddy longlegs since they are sleek and slim and would probably match nicely with a ton of dragons.
1 2 ... 177 178 179 180 181 ... 282 283