Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Familiar Suggestions
1 2 ... 176 177 178 179 180 ... 282 283
[quote name="BlueCoriander" date="2018-06-12 07:18:18" ] Jellyfish familiars! If not, maybe an oarfish? [/quote] I second jellyfish. :0 As an addition, please please [i]please[/i] make one of the variations a space jellyfish. Something akin to this, just not as detailed. It's gotta fit the site art. :0 [img]https://pre00.deviantart.net/37c3/th/pre/f/2017/260/f/0/affiche_mduse_by_dessins_fantastiques-dbnq3ld.jpg[/img]
BlueCoriander wrote on 2018-06-12 07:18:18:
Jellyfish familiars! If not, maybe an oarfish?
I second jellyfish. :0 As an addition, please please please make one of the variations a space jellyfish.
Something akin to this, just not as detailed. It's gotta fit the site art. :0

affiche_mduse_by_dessins_fantastiques-dbnq3ld.jpg
bd3487a47a7f7bc95b55d9f803f29ec078fefb24.pngVert-divider-100.png ?GJCJ6=party_oras.png Vert-divider-100.pngtumblr_pkf5hmHC0E1wvvm88o1_100.png
Astrology base familiars that show up in the market place for their respective months.
Birthstone base familiars that fallow the same pattern.

Maybe a comet or meteorite based familiar.

It would be interesting to know the flights gem now that we know their respective animals.

Astrology base familiars that show up in the market place for their respective months.
Birthstone base familiars that fallow the same pattern.

Maybe a comet or meteorite based familiar.

It would be interesting to know the flights gem now that we know their respective animals.

V-Valkyries??? I've been watching a lot of playthrough videos of God of War lately and it occurred to me that I absolutely love those Valkyries because they're incredibly pretty and strong-looking. Could we perhaps get Valkyrie-themed Harpies? If you ever make a Sky Temple venue, super tough Harpy warriors nicknamed Valkyries could be the bosses!
V-Valkyries??? I've been watching a lot of playthrough videos of God of War lately and it occurred to me that I absolutely love those Valkyries because they're incredibly pretty and strong-looking. Could we perhaps get Valkyrie-themed Harpies? If you ever make a Sky Temple venue, super tough Harpy warriors nicknamed Valkyries could be the bosses!
1163.pnglPHbqY1.png15295.pngdominator_magma_robot_by_defunctbattery-db7x12o.gifznkYagL.png
Are you telling me there's no winged horse familiar?! [quote name="DeadBattery" date="2018-06-20 04:39:10" ] V-Valkyries??? I've been watching a lot of playthrough videos of God of War lately and it occurred to me that I absolutely love those Valkyries because they're incredibly pretty and strong-looking. Could we perhaps get Valkyrie-themed Harpies? If you ever make a Sky Temple venue, super tough Harpy warriors nicknamed Valkyries could be the bosses! [/quote] This. This too.
Are you telling me there's no winged horse familiar?!

DeadBattery wrote on 2018-06-20 04:39:10:
This. This too.
jWAyGvS.jpg
Save Sornieth's Birds
rsz-612abf105149ce0d4a915a64bc527a9d.pngdNi7kr2.jpg 34e440a48f4368b81567270219f7e54142d18a63_128.gif
Objecthead familiars
Objecthead familiars
NBeoOgB.png
Pet rocks. And jellyfish.
Pet rocks. And jellyfish.
5l8pr2z.pngShe/Her, FR time +0 xxa34o89q.pngPinkerlocke xxxxgr5B45I.png Art Shop
raptors I know wildclaws look like winged ones but proper dinosaurian raptors would be nice.
raptors I know wildclaws look like winged ones but proper dinosaurian raptors would be nice.
More Ferret! we have two versions so far, but anything from the Mustelidae family
More Ferret! we have two versions so far, but anything from the Mustelidae family
https://dragcave.net/user/Widgetthecat
Please visit and click my Dragons!
Minotaurs! Could be a cool boss pair!
Minotaurs! Could be a cool boss pair!
d6Bpz8P.pngCx0Sdv8.pngzWgdxzn.png5cC87Ar.png5Pvzltj.pngvAUMJFv.pngqKZAaLK.pngRFvdPMt.pngSLGMeHq.pngd3XCZt0.pngtumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
mz77kVn.png
A tarasque---

Its a dragon monster from French folklore, but as all ancient dragons go they are more like a mix of a bunch of animals. In this case the Tarasque has the body of an ox, 6 bear legs, the head of a lion, the shell of a turtle, and the tail of a scorpion.

A tarasque---

Its a dragon monster from French folklore, but as all ancient dragons go they are more like a mix of a bunch of animals. In this case the Tarasque has the body of an ox, 6 bear legs, the head of a lion, the shell of a turtle, and the tail of a scorpion.

QFXpYkj.png
1 2 ... 176 177 178 179 180 ... 282 283