Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Familiar Suggestions
1 2 ... 162 163 164 165 166 ... 282 283
raccoons

a swipp's swap stand familiar, trade raccoons (the meat) and something else for a raccoon familiar
raccoons

a swipp's swap stand familiar, trade raccoons (the meat) and something else for a raccoon familiar
fruityfresh%20by%20underscum.png
@ADCymru
Aaah alebrijes, yes. They would be really neat mimic familiars, like for a future NoTN familiar set! :D I really love alebrijes, I once made a dog in highschool for BOTH art and spanish class, lol.
@ADCymru
Aaah alebrijes, yes. They would be really neat mimic familiars, like for a future NoTN familiar set! :D I really love alebrijes, I once made a dog in highschool for BOTH art and spanish class, lol.
frsig_by_shadria_anarchy-dc719i3.png
I don't know if aardwolves were suggested already?

Google them, you won't be disappointed :)

I don't know if aardwolves were suggested already?

Google them, you won't be disappointed :)

NRIoOfa.png
More doggos, possibly a shibe (Shiba Inu).

Or.. Has anyone seen Coco yet?
You know how the characters have the neon animals with wings? (Spirit Guides)
Maybe something like that in correlation with the alebrijes.
More doggos, possibly a shibe (Shiba Inu).

Or.. Has anyone seen Coco yet?
You know how the characters have the neon animals with wings? (Spirit Guides)
Maybe something like that in correlation with the alebrijes.
DGvY4qO.gifT8fiuTq.pngUUJDQlO.gif
No idea if this has been suggested already but owls would be awesome! Great horned owl and snowy owl and barn owls and there are so many to choose from!
No idea if this has been suggested already but owls would be awesome! Great horned owl and snowy owl and barn owls and there are so many to choose from!
4WmwDza.png Call me Ash! (she/her)
+2 FR time
Don’t be scared to talk to me! I love meeting new people!
@Prisoner319 [item=hulking greatowl][item=armored greatowl][item=red-winged owlcat][item=banded owlcat][item=wildwood owl][item=sakura owl] :3 (Though I agree a snowy owl familiar would be wicked, haha) In other news, I’m sure this has also been suggested before, but I thought I’d say it again so you know there’s lots of support. Dinosaurs! Everywhere! Especially things like microraptor, please. I love feathered dinosaurs. [img]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/a1/Microraptor_Restoration.png[/img] (Fun fact, microraptor is one of the dinosaurs scientists know the color of. In extremely well-preserved fossils, they could look at the pigment particles in the feathers and concluded through lots of SCIENCE that microraptor was iridescent black all over its body, much like modern crows.)
@Prisoner319

Hulking Greatowl Armored Greatowl Red-Winged Owlcat Banded Owlcat Wildwood Owl Sakura Owl

:3 (Though I agree a snowy owl familiar would be wicked, haha)

In other news, I’m sure this has also been suggested before, but I thought I’d say it again so you know there’s lots of support.

Dinosaurs! Everywhere! Especially things like microraptor, please. I love feathered dinosaurs.

Microraptor_Restoration.png

(Fun fact, microraptor is one of the dinosaurs scientists know the color of. In extremely well-preserved fossils, they could look at the pigment particles in the feathers and concluded through lots of SCIENCE that microraptor was iridescent black all over its body, much like modern crows.)
> My tumblr
> My AO3
X
An angry-looking night elf woman with short green hair and a burn scar on her left cheek, looking to the viewer's right.A night elf woman with purple facial tattoos and purple hair, looking at the viewer with a confident smirk.
she/her | 18+ | FR+2 | brain full of night elves
>> Avatar
>> I love pings!
>> PixelZ, not PixelS!
xxxdont%20feed%20the%20ai.gif
@RabidWhovian

Thank you and I have to agree dinosaurs would be awesome!
@RabidWhovian

Thank you and I have to agree dinosaurs would be awesome!
4WmwDza.png Call me Ash! (she/her)
+2 FR time
Don’t be scared to talk to me! I love meeting new people!
i personally think another creepy-ish familiar would be neat to have. i'd share pictures of ideas that i drew myself, but google drive links don't work on flight rising.

also, i think we need a bob ross familiar. totally for april fools. or something like that. maybe. what do you think?

i personally think another creepy-ish familiar would be neat to have. i'd share pictures of ideas that i drew myself, but google drive links don't work on flight rising.

also, i think we need a bob ross familiar. totally for april fools. or something like that. maybe. what do you think?

fuO1PHm.png
giant african land snails would be aweeesome
giant african land snails would be aweeesome
fzww6al.png
Personally, I want a parrot familiar. I know we have hainu macaws but theyre dogs not birbs. How about something like my birb Charlie, a blue-fronted amazon parrot? [img]http://www.singing-wings-aviary.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Blue-Fronted-Amazon.jpg[/img] Charlie: [img]https://preview.ibb.co/nMKnfG/IMG_20171202_132947720.jpg[/img]
Personally, I want a parrot familiar. I know we have hainu macaws but theyre dogs not birbs.

How about something like my birb Charlie, a blue-fronted amazon parrot?

Blue-Fronted-Amazon.jpg

Charlie:
IMG_20171202_132947720.jpg
1 2 ... 162 163 164 165 166 ... 282 283