Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Familiar Suggestions
1 2 ... 159 160 161 162 163 ... 282 283
Trinket familiars! Trinkets are all so cool in this game, but they don't really have a use, except at Baldwin to make sludge. What if there were trinket-based familiars that you could make at Baldwin's, or find in the Golem Workshop? Example: the Deity Dolls could come to life at Baldwins and become flight-themed familiars (like a festival familiar, but easier to get). Chess pieces could become sentient and you could have knight and pawn familiars.
Trinket familiars! Trinkets are all so cool in this game, but they don't really have a use, except at Baldwin to make sludge. What if there were trinket-based familiars that you could make at Baldwin's, or find in the Golem Workshop? Example: the Deity Dolls could come to life at Baldwins and become flight-themed familiars (like a festival familiar, but easier to get). Chess pieces could become sentient and you could have knight and pawn familiars.
nudX0O8.png
Some familiars that are similar to axolotls, possibly found by gathering rarely? Also, a gemstone panther thing would be interesting to see...
Some familiars that are similar to axolotls, possibly found by gathering rarely? Also, a gemstone panther thing would be interesting to see...
CedVBCC.png
0AniMUO.gif

Good characters are like geodes: To see their true beauty, you must break them.

-Let me write you a poem, maybe?-

q1INfTU.gif
you are all fantastic,
if you see this have a very lovely day
Longneck Princess for the Gladiator and Scrapper to impress with their luxurious locks and battle skills. ;D
Longneck Princess for the Gladiator and Scrapper to impress with their luxurious locks and battle skills. ;D
coconut crab! these things are so cool and i think they'd go really well with the fr artstyle.
coconut crab! these things are so cool and i think they'd go really well with the fr artstyle.
goodnight sweet prince
Untitled40.png
Some pretty bugs would be nice. Would work as apparel as well. [img]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/c/c0/Coleoptera_SMNK.jpg/800px-Coleoptera_SMNK.jpg[/img]
Some pretty bugs would be nice. Would work as apparel as well.

800px-Coleoptera_SMNK.jpg
Badgers
Dragonflies
more lions and tigers
Peacocks
Skunks
Sphinx
Woodpeckers
Eagles/Hawks
Pigeons/Doves
Pegasus
Beaver

Badgers
Dragonflies
more lions and tigers
Peacocks
Skunks
Sphinx
Woodpeckers
Eagles/Hawks
Pigeons/Doves
Pegasus
Beaver

Jqlkxca.png
Can we get some snakes as familiars, please? Ball pythons, Burmese pythons, pit vipers, rattlesnakes, corn snakes..
Can we get some snakes as familiars, please? Ball pythons, Burmese pythons, pit vipers, rattlesnakes, corn snakes..
15WDtQ0.png
Maybe a skunk familiar. It could look like a skunk, except the black is pink and it sprays perfume instead of stench.

It could be called "Perfume Skunk", and its description is:
"This skunk is an omnivore, but prefers berries and fruits over most other foods. If threatened or afraid, it will spray out a perfume and run quickly away. These skunks are commonly kept as pets for fashionable dragons."

I hope this idea hasn't been used by another game, because I want a perfume skunk familiar.

Also, Perfume Skunk would be native to Starfall Isles and Viridian Labyrinth.
Maybe a skunk familiar. It could look like a skunk, except the black is pink and it sprays perfume instead of stench.

It could be called "Perfume Skunk", and its description is:
"This skunk is an omnivore, but prefers berries and fruits over most other foods. If threatened or afraid, it will spray out a perfume and run quickly away. These skunks are commonly kept as pets for fashionable dragons."

I hope this idea hasn't been used by another game, because I want a perfume skunk familiar.

Also, Perfume Skunk would be native to Starfall Isles and Viridian Labyrinth.
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gifnature_0.pngnature_1.png9p.png
I really like the idea of a kitsune-like familiar, or similar fox-creatures. I'm not the best artist but here's examples of the type of creature I mean from Google images. Image with Kitsune and Nogitsune: [img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/9c/5b/5a/9c5b5a1026e7644caf52aa56e4e82306.jpg[/img]
I really like the idea of a kitsune-like familiar, or similar fox-creatures. I'm not the best artist but here's examples of the type of creature I mean from Google images.

Image with Kitsune and Nogitsune:
9c5b5a1026e7644caf52aa56e4e82306.jpg
Ents? Like huge sentient trees? Mostly quiet and lumbering, but could be coli bosses too
Ents? Like huge sentient trees? Mostly quiet and lumbering, but could be coli bosses too
d6Bpz8P.pngCx0Sdv8.pngzWgdxzn.png5cC87Ar.png5Pvzltj.pngvAUMJFv.pngqKZAaLK.pngRFvdPMt.pngSLGMeHq.pngd3XCZt0.pngtumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
mz77kVn.png
1 2 ... 159 160 161 162 163 ... 282 283