Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Familiar Suggestions
1 2 ... 158 159 160 161 162 ... 282 283
A goat fam.

Enough said.
A goat fam.

Enough said.

2rgc1ud.png

voltron_fanhubbg.png[/center]

0Vit0p7.png
PIaTt6Y.png
fmHZU3J.png
1FuP1GN.png
Little dinosaurs!
Little dinosaurs!
There should be a bestiary wishlist.
To add familiars you really want available to look at remember. The bestiary is so large, its hard to remember all of the familiars you want.
Wishlists in general, for apparel or specialty items, would be a good idea.
There should be a bestiary wishlist.
To add familiars you really want available to look at remember. The bestiary is so large, its hard to remember all of the familiars you want.
Wishlists in general, for apparel or specialty items, would be a good idea.
While I know that there's already the Ultraram and the Dreadram, I'd love to have some more sheep-like familiars, maybe even lamb-like ones, mainly because the rams are just not cuddly enough for my tastes.

Maybe they could have their wool look like leaves or moss with some flowers sticking out and they could be implemented as new Blooming Grove enemies.
Or maybe they could be made of smoke and steam and be the female, more friendly equivalent to the Ultrarams and Dreadrams.
Or they could be just super fluffy and fancy and be gem marketplace familiars.
While I know that there's already the Ultraram and the Dreadram, I'd love to have some more sheep-like familiars, maybe even lamb-like ones, mainly because the rams are just not cuddly enough for my tastes.

Maybe they could have their wool look like leaves or moss with some flowers sticking out and they could be implemented as new Blooming Grove enemies.
Or maybe they could be made of smoke and steam and be the female, more friendly equivalent to the Ultrarams and Dreadrams.
Or they could be just super fluffy and fancy and be gem marketplace familiars.
I'm sure this has already been suggested by someone, but jellyfish familiars. To get more specific, jellyfish familiars that are galaxy/star themed. (I just need a Voidfish for my TAZ dragons)
I'm sure this has already been suggested by someone, but jellyfish familiars. To get more specific, jellyfish familiars that are galaxy/star themed. (I just need a Voidfish for my TAZ dragons)
NHCZe8E.gifnMkuik2.gifwO1H58F.gif
A Green Herron! [img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-AAmUXnL-Cxo/UBXia6idNrI/AAAAAAAAAP0/khh6h5ge-mg/s1600/necks%2Blie.jpg[/img]
A Green Herron!
necks%2Blie.jpg
sig-1-new.pngdivider-up.png
-V e r i d i s Q u o-
kovske.gif
Brazil | EN/PT/RUS |time-flight-icon-very-tiny.png

» Fake FR Breed Workshop
»
Wishlist
»PWYW ART SHOP
»Clan Lore WIP
divider-up.png
48517330.png

Synesthetic - Artist - Style flexible
• They/Them - He/Him/It • Prev. Solifugespace
small-hourglass.png
Maybe have some of these items as familiars? [item=snowshoe rabbit][item=false-peacock quail][item=salamander]
Maybe have some of these items as familiars?
Snowshoe Rabbit False-Peacock Quail Salamander
ex5BGkW.png
Reanimated cartoon from classic animation.
Living scribble monster.
Reanimated cartoon from classic animation.
Living scribble monster.
Centipedes! Or just more bugs in general. Maybe a few more sharks? Like... Whale sharks, leopard sharks, maybe goblin sharks to match with a Ridgeback.

I'd also like to see some more plant-based familiars, or some more ghost-like ones. More centaurs, too? They're one of my favorite Beastclans ;w;
Centipedes! Or just more bugs in general. Maybe a few more sharks? Like... Whale sharks, leopard sharks, maybe goblin sharks to match with a Ridgeback.

I'd also like to see some more plant-based familiars, or some more ghost-like ones. More centaurs, too? They're one of my favorite Beastclans ;w;
Ly | It/its | FRT+ 0 | 22
Art shop
Snowy owl child I can call headwig or a little green or silver snake that is smol and pure
Snowy owl child I can call headwig or a little green or silver snake that is smol and pure
ho_hey_by_anomalyarts4-dc8qi2d.jpg
Walking meme-Martin-he/him I need to update my signature
1 2 ... 158 159 160 161 162 ... 282 283