Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Familiar Suggestions
1 2 ... 153 154 155 156 157 ... 282 283
Sheep (like one can be made of clouds and the other made of smoke?)

and pig familiars (something small and cute and pink and worthy of the name wobbles)

and pig familiars (something small and cute and pink and worthy of the name wobbles)
Seeking Gen1 Flaxen/Midnight,Steel-Abyss/Midnight,Steel-Abyss
KHOiAv3.pnglPpogfJ.pngxGzwQab.pngwsU1mG4.pngdO6FQIW.pnghrbqzip.png7ESWNLx.png7XPr7wW.pngTBH15GG.pngHGGhJuM.pngRYy3HXn.pngU4YPA7B.pngB5yHFLM.png

scribblesisonlydoodling.gif

Koi%20Signature_zpsphzlcqrx.png[/columns]v2.png

oc4pg8L.png

lightsmall3_by_lichtdrache-da7ztog.png

JscoHOG.png

SgonDOb.png
I want more bird of prey type of familiars, something for eagles, owls (more owl like than the green or pink dudes) falcons, etc. something that goes close to our lovely raptor birds <3
I want more bird of prey type of familiars, something for eagles, owls (more owl like than the green or pink dudes) falcons, etc. something that goes close to our lovely raptor birds <3
https://imgur.com/rv3YbWH.png https://imgur.com/q7fPxR2.png
W95DLKk.png art by Helbram
1E8JFs6.png [img][/img]nvsyV.gif
A meerkat!
A meerkat!
Magic Carpets
Magic Carpets
Okay so I know potoos have already been suggested, but what if they did a sweetpuff/ragepuff thing with the potoos where one version is all cute and innocent [img]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-LK_T1Gb3y1s/UuRXAJdn75I/AAAAAAAAIv0/4D-mL67oUeo/s1600/Potoo+with+limited+golden+eye+section,+Barnorama.jpg[/img] And the other one looks like it's possessed by every known demon [img]https://i.ytimg.com/vi/QCqmQdBLHeM/hqdefault.jpg[/img] The descriptions can talk about how they live in some territory with a goddess and cry "MOOOOM" all the time
Okay so I know potoos have already been suggested, but what if they did a sweetpuff/ragepuff thing with the potoos where one version is all cute and innocent

Potoo+with+limited+golden+eye+section,+Barnorama.jpg

And the other one looks like it's possessed by every known demon

hqdefault.jpg

The descriptions can talk about how they live in some territory with a goddess and cry "MOOOOM" all the time
tumblr_ozbmajllGL1w8xkufo3_250.png
Birth stone familiars that appear during different months?
Birth stone familiars that appear during different months?
Just a little idea I came up with in a chat with a friend of mine, thought I could share it here... a couple more Maren. More specifically, piratical Maren. They could fight with a cutlass instead of with a trident (if they have a trident with them at all, perhaps it could be strapped to their backs).

Their tails could be based on those of sharks, namely Mako or Tiger sharks, or perhaps on other predatory fish such as sailfish or marlin. Perhaps their tails would be a little scarred or their fins a little frayed, an indication of the many fights they've been in.

You could call them the Maren Pirate and Maren Marauder - I could imagine them being Water alligned and Shadow alligned, respectively.
Just a little idea I came up with in a chat with a friend of mine, thought I could share it here... a couple more Maren. More specifically, piratical Maren. They could fight with a cutlass instead of with a trident (if they have a trident with them at all, perhaps it could be strapped to their backs).

Their tails could be based on those of sharks, namely Mako or Tiger sharks, or perhaps on other predatory fish such as sailfish or marlin. Perhaps their tails would be a little scarred or their fins a little frayed, an indication of the many fights they've been in.

You could call them the Maren Pirate and Maren Marauder - I could imagine them being Water alligned and Shadow alligned, respectively.
I'd love to see a sort of Jurassic-like venue with a twist on the dinosaurs; velociraptors so fluffy they drown in their own feathers, fat little aligators with large spines and drool in the corner of their mouths, spinosaurus with big bellies that they snooze on.

Not having straight up, simple dinos would be nice. Like maybe make them overgrown with infestations of mushrooms and geodes, or perhaps growing gemstones into their tail.
I'd love to see a sort of Jurassic-like venue with a twist on the dinosaurs; velociraptors so fluffy they drown in their own feathers, fat little aligators with large spines and drool in the corner of their mouths, spinosaurus with big bellies that they snooze on.

Not having straight up, simple dinos would be nice. Like maybe make them overgrown with infestations of mushrooms and geodes, or perhaps growing gemstones into their tail.
aY8S2lf.png
We need pangolin familiars.
We need pangolin familiars.
c1xnUU3.png
JrZGMGx.pngwCOCqt3.pngbYt72YT.pngFObX7rS.pngWQA384m.pngdEo6ta2.png
[quote name="Arrakis" date=2017-08-05 21:58:53] Sheep (like one can be made of clouds and the other made of smoke?) and pig familiars (something small and cute and pink and worthy of the name wobbles) [/quote] ohhhh please please please!! I just LOVE domestic animals
Arrakis wrote on 2017-08-05:

ohhhh please please please!! I just LOVE domestic animals
shadow_by_coloradoblues-db6uy1l.png kZjIfse.gif
she/her | FR+10
Tumblr

dmEpGuD.png
1 2 ... 153 154 155 156 157 ... 282 283