Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | #UnnamedIsValid
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 162 163
No support. I'm one of the (apparently horrible XD) people who loathe unnamed exalts, now to the point I name and give a personality to all my dragon hatchlings. Considering that, I have little to no problem selling my dragons, less people care about pre-named dragons that people assume. That and renaming scrolls are cheap as was previously said, four easy puzzles nets you that much.
No support. I'm one of the (apparently horrible XD) people who loathe unnamed exalts, now to the point I name and give a personality to all my dragon hatchlings. Considering that, I have little to no problem selling my dragons, less people care about pre-named dragons that people assume. That and renaming scrolls are cheap as was previously said, four easy puzzles nets you that much.
natureshieldl.png NIJBYPt.png uRC0U7k.png NIJBYPt.png natureshieldr.png
ALL THE SUPPORT GAWD
ALL THE SUPPORT GAWD
NatureHolidayBanner.png
No support.
The only reason for it (instead of "why not") is so that someone can make a little bit more profit when selling it? If you're leveling it up to a high level, then 6k isn't going to matter much; I believe at level 7 is when even exalting it would make you twice as much as a renaming scroll. And many people don't really... care what the name of their dragons are, if they're buying them exclusively for combat.
I think all this would do is make more people exalt Unnamed, which would bother a great many people. So until some sort of auto-name feature is implemented, I think it's a bad idea.
No support.
The only reason for it (instead of "why not") is so that someone can make a little bit more profit when selling it? If you're leveling it up to a high level, then 6k isn't going to matter much; I believe at level 7 is when even exalting it would make you twice as much as a renaming scroll. And many people don't really... care what the name of their dragons are, if they're buying them exclusively for combat.
I think all this would do is make more people exalt Unnamed, which would bother a great many people. So until some sort of auto-name feature is implemented, I think it's a bad idea.
tumblr_inline_nhzj5fFrMa1qmyry9.pngLB
Support to the ends
Support to the ends
cIA3D75.png6dnHKBv.pngkE8PZoU.pngeswSnrS.pngurhsAAL.pngbYt72YT.png
Art Shop +
PWYW Roulette Art Shop!

Art Showcase
Support, don't see why not.
Support, don't see why not.
Im kinda on the fence about this, renaming scrolls arent that much, and as long as you dont name it something ridiculous (Flapganger) it should be fine.
Truthfully in the AH i search for dragons with names, It is much easier to see who is leveled and who isnt.

Can you imagine searching through the collie when ALL the adults have the possibility of having a level.

Names truly help when looking for a leveled dragon XD

@Rhea
Im kinda on the fence about this, renaming scrolls arent that much, and as long as you dont name it something ridiculous (Flapganger) it should be fine.
Truthfully in the AH i search for dragons with names, It is much easier to see who is leveled and who isnt.

Can you imagine searching through the collie when ALL the adults have the possibility of having a level.

Names truly help when looking for a leveled dragon XD

@Rhea
tumblr_nqxhilGcXH1s43tpwo2_100.pngmagic_in_me_coverr_by_charmens-d6zk45n.jpgtumblr_nre81rYTi11unlpe2o1_100.png
I have to give a mild dissent. It order to name a dragon, you only have to use the randomize button. I just don't see that as being too difficult. I also consider the renaming scroll to be cheap enough that if someone wants to buy a leveled dragon to keep it, they are not overburdened with any real difficulty.
I have to give a mild dissent. It order to name a dragon, you only have to use the randomize button. I just don't see that as being too difficult. I also consider the renaming scroll to be cheap enough that if someone wants to buy a leveled dragon to keep it, they are not overburdened with any real difficulty.
This sounds like a very logical suggestion to me.
This sounds like a very logical suggestion to me.
Pings are disabled.

If writers are supposed to "show not tell," why are we called "storytellers" and not "storyshow-ers"?
Support. I always thought it was strange that you couldn't do that.
Support. I always thought it was strange that you couldn't do that.
I'll have to say no support. I like the mechanics as they are for this part of the game C: Though this isn't a strong no-support; I would not explode if things were changed to be this way~
I'll have to say no support. I like the mechanics as they are for this part of the game C: Though this isn't a strong no-support; I would not explode if things were changed to be this way~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 162 163