Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | #UnnamedIsValid
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 162 163
SUPPORT ALL THE WAY
SUPPORT ALL THE WAY
raLT924.pngjavhRRE.png
Support! This would be such a good thing to have. Besides, we can breed and exalt unnamed dragons, why can't we take them to the coli too?
Support! This would be such a good thing to have. Besides, we can breed and exalt unnamed dragons, why can't we take them to the coli too?
kbqBOtG.png
@Genet Actually I meant to make a retraction to that post but forgot... ooops. Humans will have meaningless sex with other humans without necessarily bothering to get the other human's name.

Why wouldn't sentient dragons go into the dragon bar, get drunk on berry wine or fermented bug juice or whatever the dragons like, go home with another dragon without bothering to get that dragon's name, have meaningless dragon sex when they're both ready to nest, and now someone's pregnant.... ooops. It could totally happen.
@Genet Actually I meant to make a retraction to that post but forgot... ooops. Humans will have meaningless sex with other humans without necessarily bothering to get the other human's name.

Why wouldn't sentient dragons go into the dragon bar, get drunk on berry wine or fermented bug juice or whatever the dragons like, go home with another dragon without bothering to get that dragon's name, have meaningless dragon sex when they're both ready to nest, and now someone's pregnant.... ooops. It could totally happen.
qDavPTk.png
@Genet And if those hatchlings get sold off while their parents are still unnamed, that would be the same as babies going into Hatchling Protection Services coming in to take them sending the hatchlings off to other clans such that they never know who their birth parents are.
@Genet And if those hatchlings get sold off while their parents are still unnamed, that would be the same as babies going into Hatchling Protection Services coming in to take them sending the hatchlings off to other clans such that they never know who their birth parents are.
qDavPTk.png
I support this as well!
I support this as well!
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
Yoooo support.
Yoooo support.
tumblr_mzqgzklaBt1sk7pgko1_250.png
Support.

Doesn't make any sense to be able to breed and exalt unnameds, but not put them in the coli. They have unique IDs, bingbangboom.
Support.

Doesn't make any sense to be able to breed and exalt unnameds, but not put them in the coli. They have unique IDs, bingbangboom.
Pretty sure this is something the admins have said no to in the past, but I can't be bothered to look for where.

Also, no support. This is one thing that keeps people from exalting unnamed, and I'm sick to g d death of hearing people complain about unnamed exalts as it is.
Pretty sure this is something the admins have said no to in the past, but I can't be bothered to look for where.

Also, no support. This is one thing that keeps people from exalting unnamed, and I'm sick to g d death of hearing people complain about unnamed exalts as it is.
Support. I never understood why this was necessary lol.
Support. I never understood why this was necessary lol.
a star sign out of whack.
Support.
I like to sell my dragons unnamed so that the person who buys them doesn't have to spend even more money on a dragon they just bought to rename it.
Support.
I like to sell my dragons unnamed so that the person who buys them doesn't have to spend even more money on a dragon they just bought to rename it.
PorcelainMini3_zpsb8a9807d.pngPorcelainMini4_zpsb9322c8d.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 162 163