Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Apparel Suggestions
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 708 709
I love all of these ideas!

I was thinking earlier today that it would be nice to have some flowery leis to go with the flower corsages and and crowns.

For a falling-element wearable for earth, how about diamond dust?

What about making the Pink Daisy Cabbie in different colors?
I love all of these ideas!

I was thinking earlier today that it would be nice to have some flowery leis to go with the flower corsages and and crowns.

For a falling-element wearable for earth, how about diamond dust?

What about making the Pink Daisy Cabbie in different colors?
dR1OCbi.png
I agree with more bird variations like the peace-dove

And I agree with all @mus stated :)
I agree with more bird variations like the peace-dove

And I agree with all @mus stated :)
WHERE ARE THE TUBAS
WHERE ARE THE TUBAS
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
@Vovix

YES, more birds.
@Vovix

YES, more birds.
c1xnUU3.png
JrZGMGx.pngwCOCqt3.pngbYt72YT.pngFObX7rS.pngWQA384m.pngdEo6ta2.png
I would like to see Hatchling apparel as well. Especially since FR allows players to use Scrolls of Eternal Youth on our dragons.

SO CUTE. Just picture it!

Baby Snapper with a Monocle.
Baby Coatl wearing a Cabbie.
Baby Fae in an over-sized cowl!
Baby Guardian wearing goggles!

BABIES!!!
I would like to see Hatchling apparel as well. Especially since FR allows players to use Scrolls of Eternal Youth on our dragons.

SO CUTE. Just picture it!

Baby Snapper with a Monocle.
Baby Coatl wearing a Cabbie.
Baby Fae in an over-sized cowl!
Baby Guardian wearing goggles!

BABIES!!!
icesig_zpsqvsuexr8.jpg
Can we get glasses. I'd love to see a few dragons wearing reading glasses.
Can we get glasses. I'd love to see a few dragons wearing reading glasses.
I love the new fluffy apparel, now how about some neck fluff? I want a lion's mane for one of my imperials!
I love the new fluffy apparel, now how about some neck fluff? I want a lion's mane for one of my imperials!
4qwWBWB.png
Signature art by Toxoid!
I absolutely love apparel, so... this might be a long post.

New Apparel Suggestions

Glasses! I know many people have mentioned these, but I would absolutely love glasses and I hear there's 'nothing to see' regarding them and to move along. c: To expand on this, I'd love to see regular glasses with different coloured frames (horn-rimmed, silver, gold, black, white, copper, iron etc) and also a sunglasses set with different coloured lenses.

The usual black, but also 'hippie' shades like blue, yellow, red, green and others would be pretty cool. It would also be a nice way of obscuring the dragon's elemental eye colour to match their wings/tertiaries without offering contact lenses. It would only be the same as goggles, really.

Feather Apparel! So, we get a lot of feathers as Coliseum drops and, as yet, all of the feather-based apparel available is birdskull related. I have to admit, I'm not particularly fond of birdskull decorations. The skull motif can change a dragon's whole tone. Feather crests, tail decorations, wing decorations and cuffs in various colours would be pretty awesome. Might also be an opportunity to have other-coloured feather drops in the coliseum?

Eveningwear! So we have classy tuxes for the suit-wearing dragons, but little for the ladies or more feminine boys among our clans. Some evening gloves might be nice, perhaps a matching classy looking scarf collection? Pearls, maybe?

Elemental Armour! I really like the capes we have, and how they drop in the Coliseum. I think armour in a similar vein might be really awesome, similar to an earlier suggestion of Elemental 'Falls' (which sounds really cool, by the way!).

Arcane: Magic Armour! Pink, covered with runes.
Water: Coral Armour, maybe? Blue-ish, perhaps.
Fire: Flaming Armour! Red hot, steaming perhaps.
Earth: Rock Armour! It would certainly look solid.
Wind: Bamboo Armour, to match their beautiful region.
Ice: Crystalline Armour, naturally. Beautiful, but with a certain chill.
Plague: Virulent Armour! Something appropriately gross. 8D
Lightning: Electric Amour! Something futuristic looking, maybe.
Shadow: Dark Armour! Swirling black armour, almost intangible, like mist..? Alternatively, a playfully sinister Motley might also be an option.
Light: Bright Armour! Either the light version of Shadows, or something relic- or artefact-based.
Nature: Botanical Armour! Vines and leaves.

Thinking about it, this looks rather more like Festival Apparel than Coliseum drops, but they'd be nice as chest items, partially Coliseum Drops and Swipp Swaps, given that we have Elemental Runestones..?

Armour Types! I have to agree with the mail suggestion from WildWolfram. I think that would be absolutely awesome. Ornate Armour (a new design, rather than the Platinum recolour) might be pretty cool, too.

Tail Decorations! As it is, there seems to be little in the way of tailwear so far. There's the awesome new fluffies, armour, tail rings and steampunk gear. Some other jewellery or other decorations might be quite nice. I've heard a suggestion for bows, which I'd absolutely support. Also maybe something like a bell or a tassel?

More Jewellery! People have mentioned lots, so I want to just chime in with agreement for pearls, crystals, bones etc.

Expanded Collections

I love a lot of the current apparel we have, but I think that a lot of them would be even more awesome if there was ... more of it?

Ornate Jewellery! I love this new collection, so I think it would be absolutely wonderful if there were more pieces to it. The regular jewellery collection has wing bangles, simple bracelets and simple necklaces. I hope that this means that there's a chance of matching Ornate Bracelets happening in the future! Though... may I suggest that Ornate Tiaras or Crowns be included, should that ever happen? Other people have said the same, so there's certainly a market for it.

Wooly Things! I mentioned that I love this and I do. I really really hope that Wooly Cuffs/Gloves and Boots/Socks follow these Coats, Tails and Antennae. Maybe a hat, too.

Amour add ons! A small one, but I think a weapon collection to compliment the armour could be nice? To go with the current armour sets, a collection consisting of a Sword, Mace, Battleclaws and Shield or something would be pretty cool?

Bones!: We have a bone crown, why not other bone gear to go with it? I mentioned jewellery above, but danglies, armour made from bones, piercing-related things, etc.

More Colour Options

Some of the Apparel is perfect as it is, but I have to admit, I do sometimes wish there were more colour options to maximise the opportunity to colour-match with my dragons. I know it's been mentioned before in terms of bows and things, but...

Ornate Jewellery! More stone colours, maybe. Perhaps not for this exact line, but a batch of jewellery with more colour options for that. I love the current Ornate collection, but I wish there had been an amethyst purple stone, or a bright pink one or a ruby.

Wooly Things! Bright blue would be awesome, as would purple, red, lemon.

Wraps, Hoods and Birdskull Apparel! I'm in total agreement with Kahvinporo and everybody who has requested here. Recolours for old items would be cool. It would be awesome if there were Magenta, Purple, Caribbean, Leaf, etc options for all of those.

Armour! I love armour, can you tell? Just other colours. Metals to match the other collections, maybe. Darksteel Armour, Copper Armour... there's already gold, and Rusted is like Iron already. To be honest, I wouldn't care if you made Magenta Armour, I just love armour.
I absolutely love apparel, so... this might be a long post.

New Apparel Suggestions

Glasses! I know many people have mentioned these, but I would absolutely love glasses and I hear there's 'nothing to see' regarding them and to move along. c: To expand on this, I'd love to see regular glasses with different coloured frames (horn-rimmed, silver, gold, black, white, copper, iron etc) and also a sunglasses set with different coloured lenses.

The usual black, but also 'hippie' shades like blue, yellow, red, green and others would be pretty cool. It would also be a nice way of obscuring the dragon's elemental eye colour to match their wings/tertiaries without offering contact lenses. It would only be the same as goggles, really.

Feather Apparel! So, we get a lot of feathers as Coliseum drops and, as yet, all of the feather-based apparel available is birdskull related. I have to admit, I'm not particularly fond of birdskull decorations. The skull motif can change a dragon's whole tone. Feather crests, tail decorations, wing decorations and cuffs in various colours would be pretty awesome. Might also be an opportunity to have other-coloured feather drops in the coliseum?

Eveningwear! So we have classy tuxes for the suit-wearing dragons, but little for the ladies or more feminine boys among our clans. Some evening gloves might be nice, perhaps a matching classy looking scarf collection? Pearls, maybe?

Elemental Armour! I really like the capes we have, and how they drop in the Coliseum. I think armour in a similar vein might be really awesome, similar to an earlier suggestion of Elemental 'Falls' (which sounds really cool, by the way!).

Arcane: Magic Armour! Pink, covered with runes.
Water: Coral Armour, maybe? Blue-ish, perhaps.
Fire: Flaming Armour! Red hot, steaming perhaps.
Earth: Rock Armour! It would certainly look solid.
Wind: Bamboo Armour, to match their beautiful region.
Ice: Crystalline Armour, naturally. Beautiful, but with a certain chill.
Plague: Virulent Armour! Something appropriately gross. 8D
Lightning: Electric Amour! Something futuristic looking, maybe.
Shadow: Dark Armour! Swirling black armour, almost intangible, like mist..? Alternatively, a playfully sinister Motley might also be an option.
Light: Bright Armour! Either the light version of Shadows, or something relic- or artefact-based.
Nature: Botanical Armour! Vines and leaves.

Thinking about it, this looks rather more like Festival Apparel than Coliseum drops, but they'd be nice as chest items, partially Coliseum Drops and Swipp Swaps, given that we have Elemental Runestones..?

Armour Types! I have to agree with the mail suggestion from WildWolfram. I think that would be absolutely awesome. Ornate Armour (a new design, rather than the Platinum recolour) might be pretty cool, too.

Tail Decorations! As it is, there seems to be little in the way of tailwear so far. There's the awesome new fluffies, armour, tail rings and steampunk gear. Some other jewellery or other decorations might be quite nice. I've heard a suggestion for bows, which I'd absolutely support. Also maybe something like a bell or a tassel?

More Jewellery! People have mentioned lots, so I want to just chime in with agreement for pearls, crystals, bones etc.

Expanded Collections

I love a lot of the current apparel we have, but I think that a lot of them would be even more awesome if there was ... more of it?

Ornate Jewellery! I love this new collection, so I think it would be absolutely wonderful if there were more pieces to it. The regular jewellery collection has wing bangles, simple bracelets and simple necklaces. I hope that this means that there's a chance of matching Ornate Bracelets happening in the future! Though... may I suggest that Ornate Tiaras or Crowns be included, should that ever happen? Other people have said the same, so there's certainly a market for it.

Wooly Things! I mentioned that I love this and I do. I really really hope that Wooly Cuffs/Gloves and Boots/Socks follow these Coats, Tails and Antennae. Maybe a hat, too.

Amour add ons! A small one, but I think a weapon collection to compliment the armour could be nice? To go with the current armour sets, a collection consisting of a Sword, Mace, Battleclaws and Shield or something would be pretty cool?

Bones!: We have a bone crown, why not other bone gear to go with it? I mentioned jewellery above, but danglies, armour made from bones, piercing-related things, etc.

More Colour Options

Some of the Apparel is perfect as it is, but I have to admit, I do sometimes wish there were more colour options to maximise the opportunity to colour-match with my dragons. I know it's been mentioned before in terms of bows and things, but...

Ornate Jewellery! More stone colours, maybe. Perhaps not for this exact line, but a batch of jewellery with more colour options for that. I love the current Ornate collection, but I wish there had been an amethyst purple stone, or a bright pink one or a ruby.

Wooly Things! Bright blue would be awesome, as would purple, red, lemon.

Wraps, Hoods and Birdskull Apparel! I'm in total agreement with Kahvinporo and everybody who has requested here. Recolours for old items would be cool. It would be awesome if there were Magenta, Purple, Caribbean, Leaf, etc options for all of those.

Armour! I love armour, can you tell? Just other colours. Metals to match the other collections, maybe. Darksteel Armour, Copper Armour... there's already gold, and Rusted is like Iron already. To be honest, I wouldn't care if you made Magenta Armour, I just love armour.
byGS9bb.png VtFVqTA.png
UK time. Sorry for timezone-related delays in responses. They/Them.
Tail Bows! For the sets we have currently.
Also Longcoats I have a sudden need to see my dragons ****** longcoats. This has nothing to do with a recent trip to TvTropes, nope, not at all.
Tail Bows! For the sets we have currently.
Also Longcoats I have a sudden need to see my dragons ****** longcoats. This has nothing to do with a recent trip to TvTropes, nope, not at all.
Support for...
  • Tail bows / tail flowers
  • Armour in more colors... copper, rusted, brights.. or silver outlined in color
  • Bones accessories
  • Wooly neck ruff to go with new wooly stuff
  • Sea / shell theme crown and necklaces
  • more versions of the back leg decorations.. like the feather but using bones, shells or colored gems

I'm not excited about things that cover up most of the dragon's body, like capes and tunics. The imps wear the tunics best I think but it's not my fav look. Maybe my dragons are just heathens tho. hahaaaa
Support for...
  • Tail bows / tail flowers
  • Armour in more colors... copper, rusted, brights.. or silver outlined in color
  • Bones accessories
  • Wooly neck ruff to go with new wooly stuff
  • Sea / shell theme crown and necklaces
  • more versions of the back leg decorations.. like the feather but using bones, shells or colored gems

I'm not excited about things that cover up most of the dragon's body, like capes and tunics. The imps wear the tunics best I think but it's not my fav look. Maybe my dragons are just heathens tho. hahaaaa
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 708 709