Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Apparel Suggestions
1 2 ... 486 487 488 489 490 ... 708 709
Here's a few for ya:

1- Dragon cosmetics. Give me dragon eyeliner PLEASE.

2- More colors of glowing clawtips, OR claw polish. Preferrably in aqua, pink, black, and white to fill out the colors that already exist.

3- Tiaras. We have the elemental crowns, thorncrowns, and fillets, but nothing inbetween there for a daintier look that doesn't disappear on half the species.

4- Super longshot, but maybe a little puff of elemental "fire" breath? Just like a little smoke puff in the flight colors.

5- ...steampunk pants?
Here's a few for ya:

1- Dragon cosmetics. Give me dragon eyeliner PLEASE.

2- More colors of glowing clawtips, OR claw polish. Preferrably in aqua, pink, black, and white to fill out the colors that already exist.

3- Tiaras. We have the elemental crowns, thorncrowns, and fillets, but nothing inbetween there for a daintier look that doesn't disappear on half the species.

4- Super longshot, but maybe a little puff of elemental "fire" breath? Just like a little smoke puff in the flight colors.

5- ...steampunk pants?
fire_panbling_by_cicide76536-dciqc5h.gif
They/Them
+2 FR
fire_nonbinbling_by_cicide76536-dciue5f.gif
*chanting* nose rings nose rings nose rings NOSE RINGS
*chanting* nose rings nose rings nose rings NOSE RINGS
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
(idk if I mentioned this before)

More instruments? :
Maybe bamboo flutes (black, white, idk), could add vertically blown flutes as well
I think ancient chinese instruments would be cool too (like Guqin, Xiao)

Oooh maybe we could add headbands or recolors of existing ones (white & blue, idk, white blindfold)

Or whips would be pretty cool too (what if they had like purple electricity coming from it or something lol)

^^sorry I realized that most of these things are, like tailored for my fandergs xd
(idk if I mentioned this before)

More instruments? :
Maybe bamboo flutes (black, white, idk), could add vertically blown flutes as well
I think ancient chinese instruments would be cool too (like Guqin, Xiao)

Oooh maybe we could add headbands or recolors of existing ones (white & blue, idk, white blindfold)

Or whips would be pretty cool too (what if they had like purple electricity coming from it or something lol)

^^sorry I realized that most of these things are, like tailored for my fandergs xd
78783074_62hYynO6UmNOByz.png 78809653_GOky0er2lNVE80S.png sgNPvlD.png
Armour set with helmets like these [img]https://www.lawranceordnance.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/i/m/img_3504_1.jpg[/img]
Armour set with helmets like these

img_3504_1.jpg
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Military sets? Like camo suits and packs and heavy leather boots.

More realistic Viking gear? Axes and leather armor and moccasin boots

Baker/Chef set? With hats and rolling pins and spatulas and aprons?
Military sets? Like camo suits and packs and heavy leather boots.

More realistic Viking gear? Axes and leather armor and moccasin boots

Baker/Chef set? With hats and rolling pins and spatulas and aprons?
Straw hats... please
Straw hats... please
I have a few mighty needs
  1. Bee apparel, please. And while we're at it, dragonflies? Like will o' the embers or the butterfly mask, but sans the mask - sort of like the firefly gene I guess. Just cute little bees and dragonflies that buzz around your dragon.
  2. More rings - I love the darksteel wing loop things, can we get those for noses and more? I'd suggest earrings but... I can see after looking at all the breeds why that wouldn't work.
  3. More animal pelts please! I'm crying at that beautiful RoR submission with the featherback pelt (hope it wins) and it's made me realize how much I need pelts.
  4. I saw a suggestion for animal masks, and I'm 100% on board, but with a twist- make them skulls, like the birdskull stuff! I can totally see a lion skull perched atop a snapper's head, maybe on an angle to show off one of their eyes peeking out from underneath. Just a thought!
  1. Bee apparel, please. And while we're at it, dragonflies? Like will o' the embers or the butterfly mask, but sans the mask - sort of like the firefly gene I guess. Just cute little bees and dragonflies that buzz around your dragon.
  2. More rings - I love the darksteel wing loop things, can we get those for noses and more? I'd suggest earrings but... I can see after looking at all the breeds why that wouldn't work.
  3. More animal pelts please! I'm crying at that beautiful RoR submission with the featherback pelt (hope it wins) and it's made me realize how much I need pelts.
  4. I saw a suggestion for animal masks, and I'm 100% on board, but with a twist- make them skulls, like the birdskull stuff! I can totally see a lion skull perched atop a snapper's head, maybe on an angle to show off one of their eyes peeking out from underneath. Just a thought!
t00QRwj.png rOVa8hM.png 6260.png
Wishlist
Clan lore
** They/them
+3 FR time
Adopt shop zAddafE.gifGI49w5A.gif
+3 FR time
[quote name="Foxe" date="2019-10-24 21:14:07" ] I have a few mighty needs Bee apparel, please. And while we're at it, dragonflies? Like will o' the embers or the butterfly mask, but sans the mask - sort of like the firefly gene I guess. Just cute little bees and dragonflies that buzz around your dragon. More rings - I love the darksteel wing loop things, can we get those for noses and more? I'd suggest earrings but... I can see after looking at all the breeds why that wouldn't work. More animal pelts please! I'm crying at that beautiful RoR submission with the featherback pelt (hope it wins) and it's made me realize how much I need pelts. I saw a suggestion for animal masks, and I'm 100% on board, but with a twist- make them skulls, like the birdskull stuff! I can totally see a lion skull perched atop a snapper's head, maybe on an angle to show off one of their eyes peeking out from underneath. Just a thought! [/quote] Thank you, I literally need all of these and I am not opposed to skulls instead of metal masks, you right. But seriously NOSE RINGS AND HOOP EARRINGS. AND LIP RINGS TOO B LE A SE
Foxe wrote on 2019-10-24 21:14:07:

Bee apparel, please. And while we're at it, dragonflies? Like will o' the embers or the butterfly mask, but sans the mask - sort of like the firefly gene I guess. Just cute little bees and dragonflies that buzz around your dragon.

More rings - I love the darksteel wing loop things, can we get those for noses and more? I'd suggest earrings but... I can see after looking at all the breeds why that wouldn't work.

More animal pelts please! I'm crying at that beautiful RoR submission with the featherback pelt (hope it wins) and it's made me realize how much I need pelts.

I saw a suggestion for animal masks, and I'm 100% on board, but with a twist- make them skulls, like the birdskull stuff! I can totally see a lion skull perched atop a snapper's head, maybe on an angle to show off one of their eyes peeking out from underneath. Just a thought!

Thank you, I literally need all of these and I am not opposed to skulls instead of metal masks, you right.

But seriously NOSE RINGS AND HOOP EARRINGS. AND LIP RINGS TOO
B LE A SE
We want more weapons in more variety, but what about shields.

I know, kind of silly. There's currently only one bipedal breed with hands to hold a shield and all. And on top of that, wouldn't armor defeat the purpose of a shield?

Well yes, probably. But hear me out. Imperials with shields fastened to their sides like viking longboats.

I just think they'd add a neat extra layer of apparel. There are so many variations of shields from around the world. Why not be able to attach them to dragons somehow so they can show off their battle-readiness with fierce, snarling manticore patterned onto a shield at their hip or shoulder.
We want more weapons in more variety, but what about shields.

I know, kind of silly. There's currently only one bipedal breed with hands to hold a shield and all. And on top of that, wouldn't armor defeat the purpose of a shield?

Well yes, probably. But hear me out. Imperials with shields fastened to their sides like viking longboats.

I just think they'd add a neat extra layer of apparel. There are so many variations of shields from around the world. Why not be able to attach them to dragons somehow so they can show off their battle-readiness with fierce, snarling manticore patterned onto a shield at their hip or shoulder.
Brewable cats.... a spotted Bengal,
a Norwegian Forest cat - big and long haired.
a Siamese - a flame point please
and a Ragdoll in a typical Ragdoll pose.

Please and thank you.
Brewable cats.... a spotted Bengal,
a Norwegian Forest cat - big and long haired.
a Siamese - a flame point please
and a Ragdoll in a typical Ragdoll pose.

Please and thank you.
mM2VM9X.png
1 2 ... 486 487 488 489 490 ... 708 709