Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Apparel Suggestions
1 2 ... 485 486 487 488 489 ... 708 709
I think we should have more colours of antlers. We have so many different colours of roundhorn but only three colours of antlers. I was playing in the dressing room today and was shocked at the lack of options.

Maybe some different horn and antler shapes could be implemented too. We only have one of each kind right now.
I think we should have more colours of antlers. We have so many different colours of roundhorn but only three colours of antlers. I was playing in the dressing room today and was shocked at the lack of options.

Maybe some different horn and antler shapes could be implemented too. We only have one of each kind right now.
336806_daefb7429c15321d_I.gif333647_cafe6b3c3773e3a6_I.gif
Okay imagine this.... Pearlcatchers' pearl material.....[i]but in dagger form.[/i] I was writing some lore snippets for my dragons and one of my dragons carries a dagger made out of the same material pearls are made, she made it herself and it occurred to me...we should totally have that! People have been asking for daggers since 2013 and I think one of these bad boys would look so good. Fancy dagger with a cool, bronze or tarnished handle, and a shiny, curvy blade made out of Calcium Carbonate (presumably), infused with another material to make it sturdier (whatever Pearlcatchers excrete.) That would be such a cool lore detail!! Imagine how cool the lore about Pearlcatchers who use their natural ability to make weapons and trinkets would be! [img]https://i.imgur.com/FwmJGuN.png[/img]
Okay imagine this.... Pearlcatchers' pearl material.....but in dagger form.

I was writing some lore snippets for my dragons and one of my dragons carries a dagger made out of the same material pearls are made, she made it herself and it occurred to me...we should totally have that! People have been asking for daggers since 2013 and I think one of these bad boys would look so good.

Fancy dagger with a cool, bronze or tarnished handle, and a shiny, curvy blade made out of Calcium Carbonate (presumably), infused with another material to make it sturdier (whatever Pearlcatchers excrete.) That would be such a cool lore detail!! Imagine how cool the lore about Pearlcatchers who use their natural ability to make weapons and trinkets would be!

FwmJGuN.png
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
A crown.A normal looking crown?Ive been trying to make royalty looking dergs but couldnt.;w; (Also maybe make it so you can test apparel on certain dergs,make it easier to find apparel and skins,i know this is a bit random tho XP)
A crown.A normal looking crown?Ive been trying to make royalty looking dergs but couldnt.;w; (Also maybe make it so you can test apparel on certain dergs,make it easier to find apparel and skins,i know this is a bit random tho XP)
Raincoat apparel, galoshes and umbrellas? Some of my poor Ridgebacks, man.
Raincoat apparel, galoshes and umbrellas? Some of my poor Ridgebacks, man.
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
[quote name="CrystalAngel5" date="2019-10-19 07:42:46" ] A crown.A normal looking crown?Ive been trying to make royalty looking dergs but couldnt.;w; (Also maybe make it so you can test apparel on certain dergs,make it easier to find apparel and skins,i know this is a bit random tho XP) [/quote] @crystalangel5 I am not sure if you are aware but there is a way to test apparel on dragons! In the Library section of the menu on the left side of the page is the Dressing Room (no idea if you missed it or not, do tell if you know this already.) There you can input dragons by ID, use mannequins (which are blank dragons with no specific colour) and use morphologies aka scries of dragons that you make in the Scrying Workshop, but you need to save them first. Sadly, there is no official catalog of all the apparel but there are some user-made forum threads that contain all existing apparel, and there's an off-site conglomeration of it but I'm not allowed to mention it by name. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2205043]Here's an example[/url]
CrystalAngel5 wrote on 2019-10-19 07:42:46:

@crystalangel5 I am not sure if you are aware but there is a way to test apparel on dragons! In the Library section of the menu on the left side of the page is the Dressing Room (no idea if you missed it or not, do tell if you know this already.) There you can input dragons by ID, use mannequins (which are blank dragons with no specific colour) and use morphologies aka scries of dragons that you make in the Scrying Workshop, but you need to save them first. Sadly, there is no official catalog of all the apparel but there are some user-made forum threads that contain all existing apparel, and there's an off-site conglomeration of it but I'm not allowed to mention it by name.

Here's an example
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
[quote name="TehuMertt" date="2019-10-06 07:10:22" ] [quote name="BubblingSprings" date="2019-10-06 06:33:03" ] More pelts and skins? Maybe both real animals like foxes and leopards, as well as familiars. Also more swords, added shields, etc, maybe inspired from real weapons from history? [/quote] I've been saying the same for so so long and I think some pelts are due. I'm thinking crocodile (toridae), hippo (pohip), leopard, ox, ram (dreadram?) and spotted hyena (dire hyena) pelts. ALSO, in a whole other set, I think some [i]metal animal headdresses[/i] would be amazing like jackal, ibis, beetle (scarab), wasp, falcon, donkey, etc. Bronze masks would look incredibly good on dragons, you could use them as headdresses for some future armour sets where everything is the same, only headdresses differ. Here are some examples of masks I have on my mind [img]https://ralphhaussler.weebly.com/uploads/2/1/6/9/21696158/editor/3447132.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/PLTChMV.jpg[/img] And now weapons... y e s. I primarily have scimitars, khopeshes, spears, maces, bludgeons, axes, daggers, knives and hammers on my mind but I know there are many many other types. [img]https://i.imgur.com/t3UcBpv.png[/img] [/quote] Yes, this would be awesome! Full support!
TehuMertt wrote on 2019-10-06 07:10:22:
BubblingSprings wrote on 2019-10-06 06:33:03:
More pelts and skins? Maybe both real animals like foxes and leopards, as well as familiars. Also more swords, added shields, etc, maybe inspired from real weapons from history?

I've been saying the same for so so long and I think some pelts are due. I'm thinking crocodile (toridae), hippo (pohip), leopard, ox, ram (dreadram?) and spotted hyena (dire hyena) pelts. ALSO, in a whole other set, I think some metal animal headdresses would be amazing like jackal, ibis, beetle (scarab), wasp, falcon, donkey, etc. Bronze masks would look incredibly good on dragons, you could use them as headdresses for some future armour sets where everything is the same, only headdresses differ. Here are some examples of masks I have on my mind

3447132.jpg
PLTChMV.jpg

And now weapons... y e s. I primarily have scimitars, khopeshes, spears, maces, bludgeons, axes, daggers, knives and hammers on my mind but I know there are many many other types.

t3UcBpv.png
Yes, this would be awesome! Full support!
J8Ks7hu.gifvjHxXR9.pngqhK4FYS.pngNlmYDAS.pngwh3Tiip.pngbYt72YT.pngQUIpVFE.png2VtxnMX.pngtZQ0VBu.pngjbMLSIO.png4SVfFPD.pngqeWy3Ik.pngLIsmQsQ.png
please trench coats and slacks especially trench coats! look at this: [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/234410343353286657/635226755963027477/unknown.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/234410343353286657/635226620361179147/unknown.png[/img] 45 results for trench coats all together they would be very helpful basic apparel can could layer under and over so many other items to give different looks especially in peoples fan dragons for colors i was thinking: black, white, grey, beige
please trench coats and slacks

especially trench coats! look at this:
unknown.png
unknown.png

45 results for trench coats all together

they would be very helpful basic apparel can could layer under and over so many other items to give different looks especially in peoples fan dragons

for colors i was thinking: black, white, grey, beige
QY3AmLe.gif HbQw49S.gif
^ please check out my portfolio! ^
P.S. Don't be afraid to ping me! I'm in a lot of forums and I don't usually check up on them without a notification.
[quote name="Absofacto" date="2019-10-19 14:31:22" ] please trench coats and slacks especially trench coats! look at this: [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/234410343353286657/635226755963027477/unknown.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/234410343353286657/635226620361179147/unknown.png[/img] 45 results for trench coats all together they would be very helpful basic apparel can could layer under and over so many other items to give different looks especially in peoples fan dragons for colors i was thinking: black, white, grey, beige [/quote] Can we get a green, red, and maybe dark purple version of this added to the list of options for trench coats? They'd probably look vaguely similar to the aviator coats, but they'd probably be a simpler design, and trail down the legs further.
Absofacto wrote on 2019-10-19 14:31:22:
please trench coats and slacks

especially trench coats! look at this:
unknown.png
unknown.png

45 results for trench coats all together

they would be very helpful basic apparel can could layer under and over so many other items to give different looks especially in peoples fan dragons

for colors i was thinking: black, white, grey, beige

Can we get a green, red, and maybe dark purple version of this added to the list of options for trench coats? They'd probably look vaguely similar to the aviator coats, but they'd probably be a simpler design, and trail down the legs further.
FfsFHyt.png
being able to see in your hoard things that the dragons are already wearing, for inventory purposes
being able to see in your hoard things that the dragons are already wearing, for inventory purposes
Mango
She/her
FR+3
Supernatural
Marvel
@Viperaunion exactly! a mustard yellow would be nice too!
@Viperaunion exactly! a mustard yellow would be nice too!
QY3AmLe.gif HbQw49S.gif
^ please check out my portfolio! ^
P.S. Don't be afraid to ping me! I'm in a lot of forums and I don't usually check up on them without a notification.
1 2 ... 485 486 487 488 489 ... 708 709