Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Apparel Suggestions
1 2 ... 476 477 478 479 480 ... 708 709
Star-Fall apparel, similar to the flowerfall apparel. It's a cloud of glittery mist with beacons of light floating amongst it that swirls around your dragon! Would look wonderful with any of the starsilk apparel and the night sky silks. Can come in a few colors as well, probably similar to the colors on Starsilks as well.
Star-Fall apparel, similar to the flowerfall apparel. It's a cloud of glittery mist with beacons of light floating amongst it that swirls around your dragon! Would look wonderful with any of the starsilk apparel and the night sky silks. Can come in a few colors as well, probably similar to the colors on Starsilks as well.
sYJ7QdI.png
Now that we've seen some industrial stuff, I'd love to see some industrial apparel sets too! Something of electricians and mechanics, mainly tools but also oil-covered tatters, an apron, barbed wire with cables, body paint, gas masks... something inspired by Mad Max
Now that we've seen some industrial stuff, I'd love to see some industrial apparel sets too! Something of electricians and mechanics, mainly tools but also oil-covered tatters, an apron, barbed wire with cables, body paint, gas masks... something inspired by Mad Max
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
I'd love to see kimonos and yukatas.
I'd love to see kimonos and yukatas.
arcane.gifbouncy_arcane_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0w3.gifelemental_sprite___arcane_by_dogi_crimson-dcfnuec.gifitem_pink_chalcedony_by_dogi_crimson-daazi1h.gifegg_arcane_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-dab8vw4.gifAdNAlvs.giffc_magical_shard_by_dogi_crimson-daflo9u.gifegg_arcanr.pngdeity_arcanist_by_dogi_crimson-da6mxx1.gif
[quote name="IceOfFireflight" date="2014-11-17 12:05:26" ] [img]https://38.media.tumblr.com/518b44c7038b27e718d7b38735cb7344/tumblr_nf7937uWGy1sglgojo2_400.png[/img] Inked Runewraps [img]https://38.media.tumblr.com/d37b99ee0dd0b02c4daafaf1cb4aa0e0/tumblr_nf7937uWGy1sglgojo3_400.png[/img] Runed Runewraps [img]https://38.media.tumblr.com/1fc1e8b48d792df327426f901d60c399/tumblr_nf7937uWGy1sglgojo1_400.png[/img] Cursed Runewraps [/quote] I have a strong dislike towards the wraps in general and would even go as far to call them my least favourite apparel items in the entirety of FR But I would happily slather so many of my dragons in [i]inked[/i] wraps. Never realised how much potential the wrap apparel actually had.
IceOfFireflight wrote on 2014-11-17 12:05:26:
tumblr_nf7937uWGy1sglgojo2_400.png
Inked Runewraps

tumblr_nf7937uWGy1sglgojo3_400.png
Runed Runewraps

tumblr_nf7937uWGy1sglgojo1_400.png
Cursed Runewraps

I have a strong dislike towards the wraps in general and would even go as far to call them my least favourite apparel items in the entirety of FR

But

I would happily slather so many of my dragons in inked wraps. Never realised how much potential the wrap apparel actually had.
Tn4aWhc.png
Ooh, how about tools?

Like, ancient tools. Abacus, ink bottle and feather quill, victorian-era stethoscope?

Give dragons professions!
Ooh, how about tools?

Like, ancient tools. Abacus, ink bottle and feather quill, victorian-era stethoscope?

Give dragons professions!
mkpoaHZ.png
[img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/equipment/588.png[/img] I'd really like some color variants for this piece of apparel. Preferably, I'd enjoy a black, a red, and a teal recolor the most, but I think it'd give this mask more freedom, along with helping to lower the inflation value of the original a bit. #BlackMaskForLeroux
588.png

I'd really like some color variants for this piece of apparel. Preferably, I'd enjoy a black, a red, and a teal recolor the most, but I think it'd give this mask more freedom, along with helping to lower the inflation value of the original a bit.

#BlackMaskForLeroux
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
I'd really love to see fair isle sweaters. Google "fair isle sweater" to see what I mean. It'd also be fun to make it a set with matching fair isle socks and hats (with the pom pom!)
I'd really love to see fair isle sweaters. Google "fair isle sweater" to see what I mean. It'd also be fun to make it a set with matching fair isle socks and hats (with the pom pom!)
[quote name="Astroasis" date="2015-03-23 22:42:49" ] I'd also love to see some ancient Grecian apparel.[/quote] Yes please! Speaking specifically, I'd like to see Chiton, Peplos, Chlamys, and/or Himation garments as an option in the game. Along with the appropriate slippers/sandals, belts/ties, and decorative accessories.
Astroasis wrote on 2015-03-23 22:42:49:
I'd also love to see some ancient Grecian apparel.

Yes please! Speaking specifically, I'd like to see Chiton, Peplos, Chlamys, and/or Himation garments as an option in the game. Along with the appropriate slippers/sandals, belts/ties, and decorative accessories.
aT3bm11.jpg
[quote name="Ferelith" date="2019-08-31 10:23:14" ] [quote name="Astroasis" date="2015-03-23 22:42:49" ] I'd also love to see some ancient Grecian apparel.[/quote] Yes please! Speaking specifically, I'd like to see Chiton, Peplos, Chlamys, and/or Himation garments as an option in the game. Along with the appropriate slippers/sandals, belts/ties, and decorative accessories. [/quote] yes yes yes yes I posted a mock-up of what I'd like to see and how I imagined it and I might as well post it again for reference [img]https://i.imgur.com/vhabvhk.png[/img]
Ferelith wrote on 2019-08-31 10:23:14:
Astroasis wrote on 2015-03-23 22:42:49:
I'd also love to see some ancient Grecian apparel.

Yes please! Speaking specifically, I'd like to see Chiton, Peplos, Chlamys, and/or Himation garments as an option in the game. Along with the appropriate slippers/sandals, belts/ties, and decorative accessories.

yes yes yes yes I posted a mock-up of what I'd like to see and how I imagined it and I might as well post it again for reference

vhabvhk.png
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
What if we did dancing spirits for each flight, that all look different, and are worn somewhat like this: [item= Summer Swelter]
What if we did dancing spirits for each flight, that all look different, and are worn somewhat like this: Summer Swelter
968.png nJvQNh8.pngctYHVNq.png
1 2 ... 476 477 478 479 480 ... 708 709