Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Apparel Suggestions
1 2 ... 475 476 477 478 479 ... 708 709
[quote name="cuelebre" date="2019-08-21 18:20:35" ] Some stuff...! - more weapons - shields (fest items, respectively) - gasmasks - skull headdresses - more animal pelts - more animal companions (bugs and lizards PLEASE) - sandwastes recolors - river royalist recolors - wraps/bandages recolors [/quote] BIG YES. I need literally all of this.
cuelebre wrote on 2019-08-21 18:20:35:
Some stuff...!

- more weapons
- shields (fest items, respectively)
- gasmasks
- skull headdresses
- more animal pelts
- more animal companions (bugs and lizards PLEASE)
- sandwastes recolors
- river royalist recolors
- wraps/bandages recolors

BIG YES. I need literally all of this.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Could we please have some crown or tiara apparel? I know we've got the Rose Thorn Crowns and the elemental crowns but we need more crowns, I'd particularly like to see something like a silver-and-white or silver-and-blue recolor of the Gilded Crown (or, if recoloring KS stuff is an issue, "inspired by" but not looking quite the same as).

Another run of elemental crowns for fests that are ah... more tiara-like, less big and clunky, would also be super excellent. ^.^
Could we please have some crown or tiara apparel? I know we've got the Rose Thorn Crowns and the elemental crowns but we need more crowns, I'd particularly like to see something like a silver-and-white or silver-and-blue recolor of the Gilded Crown (or, if recoloring KS stuff is an issue, "inspired by" but not looking quite the same as).

Another run of elemental crowns for fests that are ah... more tiara-like, less big and clunky, would also be super excellent. ^.^
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
Something just hit me........ A swirl type of apparel but - with pine needles instead. Those long stone pine needles with the sweet Mediterranean aroma. It would be amazing if you could make an apparel set that features the needle swirl, branches of pines, some intricate robes and pretty jewellery, simple head and hand wraps and unique footwear. An apparel set based on the eastern Adriatic aesthetic would be incredible and probably never seen on petsites before. It would go incredibly well with some pottery too. Here are some important elements of Dalmatian/Istrian culture and environment [img]https://www.sactree.com/assets/images/pinuspinealeaves2selectree.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.tastedalmatia.com/images/tours/featured/1-dalmatia-last-wine-paradise.jpg[/img] [img]https://www.ideaexclusive.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/rovinj.jpg[/img] [img]http://intrepidtravelogue.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/OilMaking.gif[/img] [img]https://i.pinimg.com/736x/91/36/32/913632f1fa79003d4e77a447db7ae06a.jpg[/img] [img]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-f32P128BZGs/Tqs7jDl5eGI/AAAAAAAAB1Y/bTg4I8WSN9A/s640/Dubrovachko+Primorje.jpg[/img]
Something just hit me........

A swirl type of apparel but - with pine needles instead. Those long stone pine needles with the sweet Mediterranean aroma. It would be amazing if you could make an apparel set that features the needle swirl, branches of pines, some intricate robes and pretty jewellery, simple head and hand wraps and unique footwear. An apparel set based on the eastern Adriatic aesthetic would be incredible and probably never seen on petsites before. It would go incredibly well with some pottery too. Here are some important elements of Dalmatian/Istrian culture and environment

pinuspinealeaves2selectree.jpg
1-dalmatia-last-wine-paradise.jpg
rovinj.jpg
OilMaking.gif
913632f1fa79003d4e77a447db7ae06a.jpg
Dubrovachko+Primorje.jpg
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
[quote name="TehuMertt" date="2019-08-21 18:45:11" ] [quote name="cuelebre" date="2019-08-21 18:20:35" ] Some stuff...! - more weapons - shields (fest items, respectively) - gasmasks - skull headdresses - more animal pelts - more animal companions (bugs and lizards PLEASE) - sandwastes recolors - river royalist recolors - wraps/bandages recolors [/quote] BIG YES. I need literally all of this. [/quote] I decided to specify the "weapons" point from my previous post cauase it seems that people are going for a lot more well-known weapons, but are totally missing out on the cool historical stuff. Also, (*) means "please for the love of god add these to the game they are so freakin cool" [b]Swords[/b] - *Aruval - *Butterfly Sword - Flyssa - *Harpe - Hook Sword - Khanda - Khanjar - Shamshir [b]Knives[/b] - Pichangatti [b]Axes[/b] - *Labrys - Nzappa zap [b]Polearms[/b] - Dangpa-chang - *Glaive - Halberd - Mancatcher (this one is kinda... oof sorry, but it's p cool) - Pollaxe - War Scythe [b]Thrown[/b] - Bolas - *Chakram - *Kunai - Shuriken [b]Bows[/b] - *Crossbow - Repeating Crossbow (another variation to think abt) [b]Flexible Weapons[/b] - Bullwhip - Chain Whip - ***Dragon Beard Hook - Flail - ***Kusari-gama [b]Fist Weapons[/b] - *Bagh Naka - Deerhorn Knife - *Katar - Japanese/Korean War Fan Sorry, I would've put in links to all of these if there weren't so many! Please, look up the ones will 3 asterisks.. they are my fav weapons of all time
TehuMertt wrote on 2019-08-21 18:45:11:
Some stuff...!

- more weapons
- gasmasks
- skull headdresses
- more animal pelts
- sandwastes recolors

I decided to specify the "weapons" point from my previous post cauase it seems that people are going for a lot more well-known weapons, but are totally missing out on the cool historical stuff.
Also, (*) means "please for the love of god add these to the game they are so freakin cool"

Swords
- *Aruval
- *Butterfly Sword
- Flyssa
- *Harpe
- Hook Sword
- Khanda
- Khanjar
- Shamshir

Knives
- Pichangatti

Axes
- *Labrys
- Nzappa zap

Polearms
- Dangpa-chang
- *Glaive
- Halberd
- Mancatcher (this one is kinda... oof sorry, but it's p cool)
- Pollaxe
- War Scythe

Thrown
- Bolas
- *Chakram
- *Kunai
- Shuriken

Bows
- *Crossbow
- Repeating Crossbow (another variation to think abt)

Flexible Weapons
- Bullwhip
- Chain Whip
- ***Dragon Beard Hook
- Flail
- ***Kusari-gama
Fist Weapons
- *Bagh Naka
- Deerhorn Knife
- *Katar
- Japanese/Korean War Fan

Sorry, I would've put in links to all of these if there weren't so many! Please, look up the ones will 3 asterisks.. they are my fav weapons of all time

bopkvX7.png6uOrxEk.pnglPoxjfq.pngI90HedT.png4BDFKZ4.png
[quote name="cuelebre" date="2019-08-22 10:07:36" ] [quote name="TehuMertt" date="2019-08-21 18:45:11" ] [quote name="cuelebre" date="2019-08-21 18:20:35" ] Some stuff...! - more weapons - shields (fest items, respectively) - gasmasks - skull headdresses - more animal pelts - more animal companions (bugs and lizards PLEASE) - sandwastes recolors - river royalist recolors - wraps/bandages recolors [/quote] BIG YES. I need literally all of this. [/quote] I decided to specify the "weapons" point from my previous post cauase it seems that people are going for a lot more well-known weapons, but are totally missing out on the cool historical stuff. Also, (*) means "please for the love of god add these to the game they are so freakin cool" [b]Swords[/b] - *Aruval - *Butterfly Sword - Flyssa - *Harpe - Hook Sword - Khanda - Khanjar - Shamshir [b]Knives[/b] - Pichangatti [b]Axes[/b] - *Labrys - Nzappa zap [b]Polearms[/b] - Dangpa-chang - *Glaive - Halberd - Mancatcher (this one is kinda... oof sorry, but it's p cool) - Pollaxe - *Ranseur (haha my friend has that username xx) @Ranseur - War Scythe [b]Thrown[/b] - Bolas - *Chakram - *Kunai - Shuriken [b]Bows[/b] - *Crossbow - Repeating Crossbow (another variation to think abt) [b]Flexible Weapons[/b] - Bullwhip - Chain Whip - ***Dragon Beard Hook - Flail - ***Kusari-gama [b]Fist Weapons[/b] - *Bagh Naka - Deerhorn Knife - *Katar - Japanese/Korean War Fan Sorry, I would've put in links to all of these if there weren't so many! Please, look up the ones will 3 asterisks.. they are my fav weapons of all time [/quote] OH MY GODS, brilliant post, op. Don't forget khopeshes tho.
cuelebre wrote on 2019-08-22 10:07:36:
TehuMertt wrote on 2019-08-21 18:45:11:
Some stuff...!

- more weapons
- gasmasks
- skull headdresses
- more animal pelts
- sandwastes recolors

I decided to specify the "weapons" point from my previous post cauase it seems that people are going for a lot more well-known weapons, but are totally missing out on the cool historical stuff.
Also, (*) means "please for the love of god add these to the game they are so freakin cool"

Swords
- *Aruval
- *Butterfly Sword
- Flyssa
- *Harpe
- Hook Sword
- Khanda
- Khanjar
- Shamshir

Knives
- Pichangatti

Axes
- *Labrys
- Nzappa zap

Polearms
- Dangpa-chang
- *Glaive
- Halberd
- Mancatcher (this one is kinda... oof sorry, but it's p cool)
- Pollaxe
- *Ranseur (haha my friend has that username xx) @Ranseur
- War Scythe

Thrown
- Bolas
- *Chakram
- *Kunai
- Shuriken

Bows
- *Crossbow
- Repeating Crossbow (another variation to think abt)

Flexible Weapons
- Bullwhip
- Chain Whip
- ***Dragon Beard Hook
- Flail
- ***Kusari-gama
Fist Weapons
- *Bagh Naka
- Deerhorn Knife
- *Katar
- Japanese/Korean War Fan

Sorry, I would've put in links to all of these if there weren't so many! Please, look up the ones will 3 asterisks.. they are my fav weapons of all time

OH MY GODS, brilliant post, op. Don't forget khopeshes tho.
Now that we have these items [item=balanced walking sticks][item=polished walking sticks] Why not have a series of walking canes, eh? Canes with different wood colors, metal/jewel/other valuable material heads and feet. Cane heads shaped like dragon, familiar, or even beastclan heads, and of course the obligatory elemental symbols and deity heads! I think they'd be perfect for Swipp trades. I could see them going especially well on Wildclaws and the female skydancer [item=deadwood twig][item=frosttangle tender][item=stick insect][item=mobile stick][item=tinder bug][item=umberhorn qirq horn][item=baku tusk][item=ivory tusk][item=etched tusk][item=amber](Jurassic park reference) These items could be useful!
Now that we have these items
Balanced Walking Sticks Polished Walking Sticks

Why not have a series of walking canes, eh? Canes with different wood colors, metal/jewel/other valuable material heads and feet. Cane heads shaped like dragon, familiar, or even beastclan heads, and of course the obligatory elemental symbols and deity heads! I think they'd be perfect for Swipp trades. I could see them going especially well on Wildclaws and the female skydancer

Deadwood Twig Frosttangle Tender Stick Insect Mobile Stick Tinder Bug Baku Tusk Ivory Tusk Etched Tusk Amber (Jurassic park reference)
These items could be useful!
d6Bpz8P.pngCx0Sdv8.pngzWgdxzn.png5cC87Ar.png5Pvzltj.pngvAUMJFv.pngqKZAaLK.pngRFvdPMt.pngSLGMeHq.pngd3XCZt0.pngtumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
mz77kVn.png
[quote name="TheGodOfStories" date="2019-08-22 15:47:27" ] Now that we have these items [item=balanced walking sticks][item=polished walking sticks] Why not have a series of walking canes, eh? Canes with different wood colors, metal/jewel/other valuable material heads and feet. Cane heads shaped like dragon, familiar, or even beastclan heads, and of course the obligatory elemental symbols! I think they'd be perfect for Swipp trades. [item=deadwook twig][item=frosttangle tender][item=stick insect][item=mobile stick][item=tinder bug] [/quote] OOHH that would be so cool!!! All in correlating colours of stick insects! I would not mind battle staffs and helmets with animal heads too.
TheGodOfStories wrote on 2019-08-22 15:47:27:
Now that we have these items
Balanced Walking Sticks Polished Walking Sticks

Why not have a series of walking canes, eh? Canes with different wood colors, metal/jewel/other valuable material heads and feet. Cane heads shaped like dragon, familiar, or even beastclan heads, and of course the obligatory elemental symbols! I think they'd be perfect for Swipp trades.

Frosttangle Tender Stick Insect Mobile Stick Tinder Bug

OOHH that would be so cool!!! All in correlating colours of stick insects!

I would not mind battle staffs and helmets with animal heads too.
Can we maybe get some beach themed apparel. Like sandels, a beachball and a strawhat. I think it could look nice
Can we maybe get some beach themed apparel. Like sandels, a beachball and a strawhat. I think it could look nice
jyAnoct.pngnINn6B5.png
I apologize if this has been suggested ad nauseam, but my dragons would rock the tadhop hats and new boreal wood hoodies! The designs are so cool my dragonfolk are dying to wear them!
I apologize if this has been suggested ad nauseam, but my dragons would rock the tadhop hats and new boreal wood hoodies! The designs are so cool my dragonfolk are dying to wear them!
UTakosS.pngY5AUp2a.gif qzV0stX.png
I have a second suggestion/request, so new submission. I respect all your reasons for no apparel for gaolers & perms-babies, but I wish the flowerfall items were available for them. All those wonderful confetti-type apparel that wouldn’t be limited by body-type. I guess that’s a pretty slippery slope and people will start asking for other things (though I’m betting they already do). Just wishing...!
I have a second suggestion/request, so new submission. I respect all your reasons for no apparel for gaolers & perms-babies, but I wish the flowerfall items were available for them. All those wonderful confetti-type apparel that wouldn’t be limited by body-type. I guess that’s a pretty slippery slope and people will start asking for other things (though I’m betting they already do). Just wishing...!
UTakosS.pngY5AUp2a.gif qzV0stX.png
1 2 ... 475 476 477 478 479 ... 708 709