Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Apparel Suggestions
1 2 ... 463 464 465 466 467 ... 707 708
Added a few things to this previous post of mine...
All underlined words are clickable, and will bring you to an example of what I'm talking about!

I will actually be working on making art for these soon. All will use the Skydancer M model, for it's not complex and gives a good look at all apparel items.

Medieval-style Armor/Weapons: I was thinking rather than the thick metal plated armor, we should also have some chainmail variants? Or something like traditional Templar apparel (although religious)... Also, since we have the traditional broadsword and bow, I think we should have more types of weapons! Maces, bludgeons, crossbows, javelins, etc.

Mechanical Enhancements: There doesn't seem to be a lot of specific apparel types that would also fit into the Lighting themes.. so... more bionics would be nice! Cyber-punk, heavy-plated or wired armor... futuristic-like?

Creative Utensils: Not much to say here... pencils, pens, paintbrushes, QUILLS...

Spiked Stuff!: I know we already have the scale armor, but I was thinking more old-fashioned. As in like... "you would see this in an ancient coliseum" old-fashioned. Anti-wolf heck collars are super cool; they use them on big dog breeds such as the Anatolian Shepherd to ward off any wolf attacks on the flock. Or I've seen a lot of other users suggesting studded or toothed collars/necklaces.

Bark/Leaf Armor: Similar to the current wood armor, I think we should also have more bark-like or big leaf apparel. For example, wing covers could be canopies and so on. Also, we need more of a variety in tribal apparel! Like the Goldslab or Woodmask, some cool feathered accessories would be awesome.

Artisan Clothing: Sort of like the paintbrushes and such, I think we need some cool artisan/farmer apparel to match it! I'm talking painted/flour-y aprons, toques, pastry rollers, etc.

Beards/Wigs!!!: This one might sound silly but... don't you think that maned dragons would style their hair? I'm talkin' MOHAWKS! And also some super long beards! Braided beards! Floral beards! GALORE BEARDS~! Also super fluffy, curly hair, buns, and all of that cool stuff!

Food-Inspired: The title says it all.

Horn/Antlers: I know we already have a few, but I think pronghorn, blackbuck, ibex, oryx - inspired horns would be super neat!

Seashell Armor: More decorative-looking than functional. Small shells strung together, pearls, big conch shoulder guards, chainmail-like skirts (but made with seaweed and scallop shells).

Simple Jewelry: Not something too complicated, but just colored bead necklaces, bracelets, tail rings, etc. Mentioned before, pearls and tooth/claw necklaces would fall under this category. Cool rings or necklace pendants. More dangle-y earrings (like the Starsilk sets).

Big Pots/Jugs: Perhaps it could be more of a background sort of deal, but I think it's be neat for dragons to hold jugs, bottles, etc. for all those winemakers out there!

Monstrous/Feral Mutations: Huge ratty manes, tusks, long claws, snaggle teeth, spikes, etc.

Pride Flags: Rather than having to make accents for pride stuff, I think it'd be really nice to have some LGBTQ flags, wing banners, wrist or tail ties made from cloth (sort of like stewardess scarves?)

More Scars: All of those big ol' scary dragons need scars! Tattered wings, tail, neck and body scars. Maybe even some rugged scars from having chains/metal collars for too long. It would also be cool to see some aftereffects of different types of magic (burns, indents, etc.)

Barbed Wire: That's all I have to say.

Bells: I've also seen this one a little bit, and I think it'd be super cool! Although something like reindeer bells would be cool, I almost think they are too specific. When I think of bell apparel, I would think of the Carnival of Ottana. Many people participate in the costumes, which consist of fur cloaks, masks, and cow bells.

In-game Items: We have a whole bunch of really cool items that look like they could be used as apparel for dragons. Perhaps some of the items you can get from the Coli can be used in Swipp's Swap Stand?

Drinks: Relating to the jugs and bottles, some drinks! Juices, wines, milk, etc. Wine may be a bit of a far stretch, but I think think it would give a lot of character (aka winemakers, drunks, etc.).

Extras: Flowerfall-like: Insects (bees, butterflies, moths, etc.), sparkles/glitter, stars, other leaf variants...

Extras: Companions: Tropical birds, CORVIDS, rodents, butterflies, moths, lizards, beetles, rabbits, bats, CENTIPEDES...

Other: Spice racks, hanging herbs, fruit baskets, potion belts, ...

***Ground-cover: Sort of like Galore's pile of treasure... coin, gems, leaves, petals, scattered papers, pine cones, sand, grass, puddles, ashes, embers, snow, saplings, rocks, ore, bamboo, cacti, rugs. Much like the new banners, it'd be cool to have something for each flight.

Also, I know Ancients aren't supposed to have apparel, but at some point could it be possible for them to have some of the stuff listed under "extras"?

......Thanks for coming to my TED talk uwu

All underlined words are clickable, and will bring you to an example of what I'm talking about!

I will actually be working on making art for these soon. All will use the Skydancer M model, for it's not complex and gives a good look at all apparel items.

Medieval-style Armor/Weapons: I was thinking rather than the thick metal plated armor, we should also have some chainmail variants? Or something like traditional Templar apparel (although religious)... Also, since we have the traditional broadsword and bow, I think we should have more types of weapons! Maces, bludgeons, crossbows, javelins, etc.

Mechanical Enhancements: There doesn't seem to be a lot of specific apparel types that would also fit into the Lighting themes.. so... more bionics would be nice! Cyber-punk, heavy-plated or wired armor... futuristic-like?

Creative Utensils: Not much to say here... pencils, pens, paintbrushes, QUILLS...

Spiked Stuff!: I know we already have the scale armor, but I was thinking more old-fashioned. As in like... "you would see this in an ancient coliseum" old-fashioned. Anti-wolf heck collars are super cool; they use them on big dog breeds such as the Anatolian Shepherd to ward off any wolf attacks on the flock. Or I've seen a lot of other users suggesting studded or toothed collars/necklaces.

Bark/Leaf Armor: Similar to the current wood armor, I think we should also have more bark-like or big leaf apparel. For example, wing covers could be canopies and so on. Also, we need more of a variety in tribal apparel! Like the Goldslab or Woodmask, some cool feathered accessories would be awesome.

Artisan Clothing: Sort of like the paintbrushes and such, I think we need some cool artisan/farmer apparel to match it! I'm talking painted/flour-y aprons, toques, pastry rollers, etc.

Beards/Wigs!!!: This one might sound silly but... don't you think that maned dragons would style their hair? I'm talkin' MOHAWKS! And also some super long beards! Braided beards! Floral beards! GALORE BEARDS~! Also super fluffy, curly hair, buns, and all of that cool stuff!

Horn/Antlers: I know we already have a few, but I think pronghorn, blackbuck, ibex, oryx - inspired horns would be super neat!

Seashell Armor: More decorative-looking than functional. Small shells strung together, pearls, big conch shoulder guards, chainmail-like skirts (but made with seaweed and scallop shells).

Simple Jewelry: Not something too complicated, but just colored bead necklaces, bracelets, tail rings, etc. Mentioned before, pearls and tooth/claw necklaces would fall under this category. Cool rings or necklace pendants. More dangle-y earrings (like the Starsilk sets).

Big Pots/Jugs: Perhaps it could be more of a background sort of deal, but I think it's be neat for dragons to hold jugs, bottles, etc. for all those winemakers out there!

Monstrous/Feral Mutations: Huge ratty manes, tusks, long claws, snaggle teeth, spikes, etc.

Pride Flags: Rather than having to make accents for pride stuff, I think it'd be really nice to have some LGBTQ flags, wing banners, wrist or tail ties made from cloth (sort of like stewardess scarves?)

More Scars: All of those big ol' scary dragons need scars! Tattered wings, tail, neck and body scars. Maybe even some rugged scars from having chains/metal collars for too long. It would also be cool to see some aftereffects of different types of magic (burns, indents, etc.)

Bells: I've also seen this one a little bit, and I think it'd be super cool! Although something like reindeer bells would be cool, I almost think they are too specific. When I think of bell apparel, I would think of the Carnival of Ottana. Many people participate in the costumes, which consist of fur cloaks, masks, and cow bells.

In-game Items: We have a whole bunch of really cool items that look like they could be used as apparel for dragons. Perhaps some of the items you can get from the Coli can be used in Swipp's Swap Stand?

Drinks: Relating to the jugs and bottles, some drinks! Juices, wines, milk, etc. Wine may be a bit of a far stretch, but I think think it would give a lot of character (aka winemakers, drunks, etc.).

Extras: Flowerfall-like: Insects (bees, butterflies, moths, etc.), sparkles/glitter, stars, other leaf variants...

Extras: Companions: Tropical birds, CORVIDS, rodents, butterflies, moths, lizards, beetles, rabbits, bats, CENTIPEDES...

***Ground-cover: Sort of like Galore's pile of treasure... coin, gems, leaves, petals, scattered papers, pine cones, sand, grass, puddles, ashes, embers, snow, saplings, rocks, ore, bamboo, cacti, rugs. Much like the new banners, it'd be cool to have something for each flight.

Also, I know Ancients aren't supposed to have apparel, but at some point could it be possible for them to have some of the stuff listed under "extras"?

J6W6Pav.png Steelchain
FR +3

Stormcatcher's #1 fanaa
l
l
l
l
l
laa
User-made Guides
Coliseum Build Guide
BBCode Compendium
Custom Achievements Gen.
Compare Dragon Sizes
-
[quote name="Steelchain" date="2019-06-28 14:19:49" ] Added a few things to this previous post of mine... All underlined words are clickable, and will bring you to an example of what I'm talking about! I will actually be working on making art for these soon. All will use the Skydancer M model, for it's not complex and gives a good look at all apparel items. Medieval-style Armor/Weapons: I was thinking rather than the thick metal plated armor, we should also have some chainmail variants? Or something like traditional Templar apparel (although religious)... Also, since we have the traditional broadsword and bow, I think we should have more types of weapons! Maces, bludgeons, crossbows, javelins, etc. Mechanical Enhancements: There doesn't seem to be a lot of specific apparel types that would also fit into the Lighting themes.. so... more bionics would be nice! Cyber-punk, heavy-plated or wired armor... futuristic-like? Creative Utensils: Not much to say here... pencils, pens, paintbrushes, QUILLS... Spiked Stuff!: I know we already have the scale armor, but I was thinking more old-fashioned. As in like... "you would see this in an ancient coliseum" old-fashioned. Anti-wolf heck collars are super cool; they use them on big dog breeds such as the Anatolian Shepherd to ward off any wolf attacks on the flock. Or I've seen a lot of other users suggesting studded or toothed collars/necklaces. Bark/Leaf Armor: Similar to the current wood armor, I think we should also have more bark-like or big leaf apparel. For example, wing covers could be canopies and so on. Also, we need more of a variety in tribal apparel! Like the Goldslab or Woodmask, some cool feathered accessories would be awesome. Artisan Clothing: Sort of like the paintbrushes and such, I think we need some cool artisan/farmer apparel to match it! I'm talking painted/flour-y aprons, toques, pastry rollers, etc. Beards/Wigs!!!: This one might sound silly but... don't you think that maned dragons would style their hair? I'm talkin' MOHAWKS! And also some super long beards! Braided beards! Floral beards! GALORE BEARDS~! Also super fluffy, curly hair, buns, and all of that cool stuff! Food-Inspired: The title says it all. Horn/Antlers: I know we already have a few, but I think pronghorn, blackbuck, ibex, oryx - inspired horns would be super neat! Seashell Armor: More decorative-looking than functional. Small shells strung together, pearls, big conch shoulder guards, chainmail-like skirts (but made with seaweed and scallop shells). Simple Jewelry: Not something too complicated, but just colored bead necklaces, bracelets, tail rings, etc. Mentioned before, pearls and tooth/claw necklaces would fall under this category. Cool rings or necklace pendants. More dangle-y earrings (like the Starsilk sets). Big Pots/Jugs: Perhaps it could be more of a background sort of deal, but I think it's be neat for dragons to hold jugs, bottles, etc. for all those winemakers out there! Monstrous/Feral Mutations: Huge ratty manes, tusks, long claws, snaggle teeth, spikes, etc. Pride Flags: Rather than having to make accents for pride stuff, I think it'd be really nice to have some LGBTQ flags, wing banners, wrist or tail ties made from cloth (sort of like stewardess scarves?) More Scars: All of those big ol' scary dragons need scars! Tattered wings, tail, neck and body scars. Maybe even some rugged scars from having chains/metal collars for too long. It would also be cool to see some aftereffects of different types of magic (burns, indents, etc.) Barbed Wire: That's all I have to say. Bells: I've also seen this one a little bit, and I think it'd be super cool! Although something like reindeer bells would be cool, I almost think they are too specific. When I think of bell apparel, I would think of the Carnival of Ottana. Many people participate in the costumes, which consist of fur cloaks, masks, and cow bells. In-game Items: We have a whole bunch of really cool items that look like they could be used as apparel for dragons. Perhaps some of the items you can get from the Coli can be used in Swipp's Swap Stand? Drinks: Relating to the jugs and bottles, some drinks! Juices, wines, milk, etc. Wine may be a bit of a far stretch, but I think think it would give a lot of character (aka winemakers, drunks, etc.). Extras: Flowerfall-like: Insects (bees, butterflies, moths, etc.), sparkles/glitter, stars, other leaf variants... Extras: Companions: Tropical birds, CORVIDS, rodents, butterflies, moths, lizards, beetles, rabbits, bats, CENTIPEDES... Other: Spice racks, hanging herbs, fruit baskets, potion belts, ... ***Ground-cover: Sort of like Galore's pile of treasure... coin, gems, leaves, petals, scattered papers, pine cones, sand, grass, puddles, ashes, embers, snow, saplings, rocks, ore, bamboo, cacti, rugs. Much like the new banners, it'd be cool to have something for each flight. Also, I know Ancients aren't supposed to have apparel, but at some point could it be possible for them to have some of the stuff listed under "extras"? ......Thanks for coming to my TED talk uwu [/quote] As usual, big support for all of these, especially wine bottles. This page is PG-13, teenagers know what alcohol is and having their dragons make wine or brew beer is completely fine. All in all, yes
Steelchain wrote on 2019-06-28 14:19:49:

As usual, big support for all of these, especially wine bottles. This page is PG-13, teenagers know what alcohol is and having their dragons make wine or brew beer is completely fine. All in all, yes
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
I'm pretty sure I've already suggested a few of these, but I'll update my list of ideas eue
  • More extra items, such as fog and smoke. Also weather, like rain (mild, severe, etc.)! Elemental sparkles or colored mist would be cool to show physical manifestation of dragons' powers.
  • Items similar to the birdskull sets and skeletal chimes. Dangling potions, bottles, or small trinkets, anyone? (a collection of items that would be on a dragon)
  • More bones/fake body modifications, such as tusks and spikes
  • Small wild animals, like foxes and rabbits
  • Alternatives to cobwebs. I'd love to use moss if it was available
  • Barnacles.
I'm pretty sure I've already suggested a few of these, but I'll update my list of ideas eue
  • More extra items, such as fog and smoke. Also weather, like rain (mild, severe, etc.)! Elemental sparkles or colored mist would be cool to show physical manifestation of dragons' powers.
  • Items similar to the birdskull sets and skeletal chimes. Dangling potions, bottles, or small trinkets, anyone? (a collection of items that would be on a dragon)
  • More bones/fake body modifications, such as tusks and spikes
  • Small wild animals, like foxes and rabbits
  • Alternatives to cobwebs. I'd love to use moss if it was available
  • Barnacles.
0a50f0c310.png
» Physik | FR +2
» Outfits | Scatter
Some random stuff I came up with that may or may not already exist:
  • Strands and strands of pearls! Many possible colours (black, pink, brown, gold, blue, white)
  • Floating drink cups (bubble tea, coffee, stuff like that)
  • More floating candles!
  • I just randomly got this idea for a swarm of butterflies
  • Vines w/ flowers
  • More silks!
Some random stuff I came up with that may or may not already exist:
  • Strands and strands of pearls! Many possible colours (black, pink, brown, gold, blue, white)
  • Floating drink cups (bubble tea, coffee, stuff like that)
  • More floating candles!
  • I just randomly got this idea for a swarm of butterflies
  • Vines w/ flowers
  • More silks!
FR time +3
She/her
OKAY here comes all the stuff I'm dreaming for really desperately. Firstly, Scythes. We need more weaponry for sure, and I think scythes will be the best choice (maybe that's just my Soul Eater love, but still) Secondly, more clawtips colorations. First ones that come to mind are pink(!), white, rainbow (oohhh yesss) and that yellow-greenish color looking radioactive and yeah. Claws are being brewed out of sludges of corresponding colors, buuut you can mix, for example, red and purple to get pink clawtips and yeah that's it The next idea iiiiis more objectfalls like featherfall and fruitfall Aaand there is an example of bananafall made by the user that wants to stay anonymous, they suggested bananafall and wants it badly :'D [img]https://pp.userapi.com/c851024/v851024707/160e50/M1iqjcYSe18.jpg[/img] And the last thing iiisss apparel for hatchlings and ancients, and yeah I know that by design they are ineligible to wear apparel, but some apparel pieces like flowerfalls and flying candles/lanterns and pets could be, like, hatchling-friendly, sorta?... Because they will be a nice touch and pretty easy to draw (I assume?) as they don't entirely depend on the silhouette of dragon
OKAY here comes all the stuff I'm dreaming for really desperately.

Firstly, Scythes. We need more weaponry for sure, and I think scythes will be the best choice (maybe that's just my Soul Eater love, but still)

Secondly, more clawtips colorations. First ones that come to mind are pink(!), white, rainbow (oohhh yesss) and that yellow-greenish color looking radioactive and yeah. Claws are being brewed out of sludges of corresponding colors, buuut you can mix, for example, red and purple to get pink clawtips and yeah that's it

The next idea iiiiis more objectfalls like featherfall and fruitfall
Aaand there is an example of bananafall made by the user that wants to stay anonymous, they suggested bananafall and wants it badly :'D
M1iqjcYSe18.jpg

And the last thing iiisss apparel for hatchlings and ancients, and yeah I know that by design they are ineligible to wear apparel, but some apparel pieces like flowerfalls and flying candles/lanterns and pets could be, like, hatchling-friendly, sorta?... Because they will be a nice touch and pretty easy to draw (I assume?) as they don't entirely depend on the silhouette of dragon

Dark
i'm in mess
i'm a mess
picture of a cropped in-game sprite of a pink and gray spiral dragon with the darkest dream written over the picture, and linked to said dragon
What if there was a set that took inspiration from those Chinese Lion Costumes? I think a dragon decked out in this thing would look cool: [img]https://allevents-blog.s3.amazonaws.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/Lion-dance-performance.jpg[/img] The set could be separated into a head, gloves, boots, and a mantle over the whole thing. The dragon could also get a piece of lettuce in its mouth, as lettuce is usually a part of the Lion Dance performance. To fix the color problem, there could be multiple sets of this apparel set that are different colors. Heck, maybe these could be sold at holiday events with the colors of each Flight. Personally I've always been in love with these costumes, and I think they would look great.
What if there was a set that took inspiration from those Chinese Lion Costumes? I think a dragon decked out in this thing would look cool: Lion-dance-performance.jpg
The set could be separated into a head, gloves, boots, and a mantle over the whole thing. The dragon could also get a piece of lettuce in its mouth, as lettuce is usually a part of the Lion Dance performance.
To fix the color problem, there could be multiple sets of this apparel set that are different colors. Heck, maybe these could be sold at holiday events with the colors of each Flight. Personally I've always been in love with these costumes, and I think they would look great.
We need party hats.

...not sure what else to say, really. They could match the marva sweater patterns?

Ridgeback males could wear theirs on the nose?
We need party hats.

...not sure what else to say, really. They could match the marva sweater patterns?

Ridgeback males could wear theirs on the nose?
66MHIIb.png
Okay about those starsilks..... will we actually be getting solar versions next?? It would be truly superb if the next batch of starsilks was solar instead of lunar
Okay about those starsilks..... will we actually be getting solar versions next?? It would be truly superb if the next batch of starsilks was solar instead of lunar
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
[quote name="Luciellia" date="2014-12-17 18:27:30" ] The wolf pelts are so awesome! More pelts yes yes! Clouddancer [img]http://40.media.tumblr.com/32bbb3b48f97b4cdcf462cbc4242e166/tumblr_ng91imOX8B1scc5nro1_400.png[/img] [img]http://40.media.tumblr.com/2852d2ac3634d59e75d47baef12787ea/tumblr_ngabhl2hgg1scc5nro1_400.png[/img] Hippogriffs [img]http://67.media.tumblr.com/e56563e8a169e02bfb479f2c4abd8ca6/tumblr_ngraj56YDD1scc5nro1_400.png[/img] [img]http://66.media.tumblr.com/7d03c38a39df7bdab8e79ac13537642c/tumblr_ngraj56YDD1scc5nro7_400.png[/img] fluffy Elk hoods? [img]http://67.media.tumblr.com/516c1d4d968f26aae5f5829d48ae3b7e/tumblr_ngraj56YDD1scc5nro4_400.png[/img] fluffy apparel is always good. [/quote] OK I know this is an old as heck quote but PLEASE, for the love of Geb, make some more pelts! They don't even have to be headdresses or cover the head, they can be mantles or shawls or just clothes made out of pelts in general, especially leopards.
Luciellia wrote on 2014-12-17 18:27:30:
The wolf pelts are so awesome! More pelts yes yes!

Clouddancer
tumblr_ng91imOX8B1scc5nro1_400.png
tumblr_ngabhl2hgg1scc5nro1_400.png

Hippogriffs
tumblr_ngraj56YDD1scc5nro1_400.png
tumblr_ngraj56YDD1scc5nro7_400.png

fluffy Elk hoods?
tumblr_ngraj56YDD1scc5nro4_400.png

fluffy apparel is always good.

OK I know this is an old as heck quote but PLEASE, for the love of Geb, make some more pelts! They don't even have to be headdresses or cover the head, they can be mantles or shawls or just clothes made out of pelts in general, especially leopards.
How about more melee weapons such as polearms, naginatas, daggers, axes, sais, etc.?
How about more melee weapons such as polearms, naginatas, daggers, axes, sais, etc.?
7jRUFbW.png
When a man lies he murders some part of the world
These are the pale deaths which men miscall their lives
All this I cannot bear to witness any longer
Cannot the kingdom of salvation take me home
7kHxxxY.png
1 2 ... 463 464 465 466 467 ... 707 708