Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Apparel Suggestions
1 2 ... 453 454 455 456 457 ... 708 709
*crowd chanting* Punk clothes! Punk clothes! Punk clothes!

Leather jackets, Lots of belts, eyeshadow/liner, gloves, ripped pants, big boots, etc.
*crowd chanting* Punk clothes! Punk clothes! Punk clothes!

Leather jackets, Lots of belts, eyeshadow/liner, gloves, ripped pants, big boots, etc.
KUs4mKR.png yaSdaPU.pngNJq1GMz.png
Feel free to call me Lil and please ping me if you need to get my attention.
Two words: dragon eyeliner
Two words: dragon eyeliner
Giveaway
[quote name="RealityRebel" date="2014-01-24 10:37:01" ] -Smoking pipe (to go with the monocle apparel) -Chest, neck, wing and tail scars -Glasses -More scarf designs -Some kind of Jungle/tribal apparel? -Fishy gills -Braids -Tattoos I've got loads of suggestions. ;D [/quote] This came up today and I'd like to reiterate the smoking pipe suggestion due to a friend's little Snapper who definitely is pulling a Sherlock Holmes. :)
RealityRebel wrote on 2014-01-24 10:37:01:
-Smoking pipe (to go with the monocle apparel)
-Chest, neck, wing and tail scars
-Glasses
-More scarf designs
-Some kind of Jungle/tribal apparel?
-Fishy gills
-Braids
-Tattoos

I've got loads of suggestions. ;D

This came up today and I'd like to reiterate the smoking pipe suggestion due to a friend's little Snapper who definitely is pulling a Sherlock Holmes. :)
Idk if this has already been suggested but [emoji=pearlcatcher laughing size=2] Surely we're due better moustaches than just these. Think about it- simple face apparel that's for dragons a little younger than those with Wise Whiskers- theres quite a few styles the team could go for too! [s]this is totally not because i'm planning on making a waluigi dragon[/s]
Idk if this has already been suggested but

Surely we're due better moustaches than just these.
Think about it- simple face apparel that's for dragons a little younger than those with Wise Whiskers- theres quite a few styles the team could go for too!

this is totally not because i'm planning on making a waluigi dragon
I think dragons with clocks look mega thicc 0w0
I think dragons with clocks look mega thicc 0w0
[img]https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/topstrongest/images/e/ef/Tumblr_nvu3r3kZzg1r8g2mko1_1280.gif/revision/latest?cb=20151108160717[/img]
I wish you could search for apparel by colour as I often know which colours would suit my dragon but I am unsure of all the different apparel out there that has that colour and not all of those apparels have the colour in their name. Somebody has probably suggested it before just wanted to make sure you know :) <3
I wish you could search for apparel by colour as I often know which colours would suit my dragon but I am unsure of all the different apparel out there that has that colour and not all of those apparels have the colour in their name. Somebody has probably suggested it before just wanted to make sure you know :) <3
BN2qBx.jpg
I wish for “girly” pirate apparel! Like in soft pastels c: mostly I need pink, purple, green/mint and baby blue colors ;-; but not rainbow lol~ I have this awesome idea for a princess who became a pirate, but doesn’t want to loose out on all the stylish colors of court. So please take that into consideration! c:
I wish for “girly” pirate apparel! Like in soft pastels c: mostly I need pink, purple, green/mint and baby blue colors ;-; but not rainbow lol~ I have this awesome idea for a princess who became a pirate, but doesn’t want to loose out on all the stylish colors of court. So please take that into consideration! c:
pGEpmCB.png 75ef79ed8718dc7e193715e6f69776095e3074ab.gif
[/columns]
give me galore's beard
give me galore's beard
tumblr_inline_p8uk5sITl01qdxu5r_540.giftumblr_p8ubo4fvsj1tcuk4xo1_250.gif
I suggested this as the familiar for the festivals some time ago but now I'm thinking this might be a nifty 'large' apparel...

The year in birds by month (elemental):

June: Sunbird
July: Thunderbird (mythical or Turkey Vulture)
August: Firebird (Baltimore Oriole?)
September: Flamingo
October: Condor
November: Rock Dove
January: Crested Penguin
February: Raven
March: Swallow (African or European?)
April: Loon or Diving Duck
May: Hornbill (who nest in tree cavities)

plus we still need various Macaws and Parrots for our pirates so another suggestion - maybe for the 'smaller' item - would be a theme colored parrot each month for our pirates and just plain old bird lovers. Perhaps a recolor like the armbands and crowns. Same parrot - element's colors. Or matching the Deity dragon's colors. Yarrrrr!!!

(I can just imagine how thrilled my Plague dragon would be with a Condor alongside him!)
I suggested this as the familiar for the festivals some time ago but now I'm thinking this might be a nifty 'large' apparel...

The year in birds by month (elemental):

June: Sunbird
July: Thunderbird (mythical or Turkey Vulture)
August: Firebird (Baltimore Oriole?)
September: Flamingo
October: Condor
November: Rock Dove
January: Crested Penguin
February: Raven
March: Swallow (African or European?)
April: Loon or Diving Duck
May: Hornbill (who nest in tree cavities)

plus we still need various Macaws and Parrots for our pirates so another suggestion - maybe for the 'smaller' item - would be a theme colored parrot each month for our pirates and just plain old bird lovers. Perhaps a recolor like the armbands and crowns. Same parrot - element's colors. Or matching the Deity dragon's colors. Yarrrrr!!!

(I can just imagine how thrilled my Plague dragon would be with a Condor alongside him!)
mM2VM9X.png
[quote name="Chee" date="2019-05-09 08:35:27" ] give me galore's beard [/quote] See, beard apparel could be fun! Give any dragon a beard, and the ones who have beards can have their beards in a different style :D
Chee wrote on 2019-05-09 08:35:27:
give me galore's beard

See, beard apparel could be fun! Give any dragon a beard, and the ones who have beards can have their beards in a different style :D
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
1 2 ... 453 454 455 456 457 ... 708 709