Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Apparel Suggestions
1 2 ... 452 453 454 455 456 ... 708 709
Fruit. Like, an apple. Or something. [emoji=apple]
Fruit. Like, an apple. Or something.

add me on arknights
Sandals without wings on them. u_u Also.... Sparkles. I still have yet to see that glittery, twinkly, sparkly, diamond dust so many of my dragons desperately need~ (Sometimes those snowflakes just don't have quite the look I'm going for. ^^; )
Sandals without wings on them. u_u Also.... Sparkles. I still have yet to see that glittery, twinkly, sparkly, diamond dust so many of my dragons desperately need~ (Sometimes those snowflakes just don't have quite the look I'm going for. ^^; )
6wR17En.png
I just realized how much I desperately want more venomous snakes, we've got the rattlesnake. But there are so many amazing looking venomous snakes. I need a cobra. And there are plenty of gorgeous vipers to choose from, a coral snake would be great, there's plenty of options.
I know we need more variety in the types of animal apparel, but maybe eventually they could consider some additions to the snake set.

I just realized how much I desperately want more venomous snakes, we've got the rattlesnake. But there are so many amazing looking venomous snakes. I need a cobra. And there are plenty of gorgeous vipers to choose from, a coral snake would be great, there's plenty of options.
I know we need more variety in the types of animal apparel, but maybe eventually they could consider some additions to the snake set.

I'd love some more mane options! I love the kelpie manes to death, but sometimes they're just too long and cover up things that I'd like to see!
I'd love some more mane options! I love the kelpie manes to death, but sometimes they're just too long and cover up things that I'd like to see!
This goes into a similar apparel-but-not-really-apparel category as flowerfalls and some of the companion animals: piles of treasure. A hoard of generic things like gold coins and gemstones on the ground around the dragon, possibly in a few different color schemes. I realize this may not work that well for linearts that don't actually stand on any kind of ground, but I thought I'd still throw the idea out there.
This goes into a similar apparel-but-not-really-apparel category as flowerfalls and some of the companion animals: piles of treasure. A hoard of generic things like gold coins and gemstones on the ground around the dragon, possibly in a few different color schemes. I realize this may not work that well for linearts that don't actually stand on any kind of ground, but I thought I'd still throw the idea out there.
not sure if this has been done before, but maybe casual clothes? for example: t-shirts and hoodies. there are cloaks, suits, tunics, but not really modern-day casual clothes
not sure if this has been done before, but maybe casual clothes? for example: t-shirts and hoodies. there are cloaks, suits, tunics, but not really modern-day casual clothes
sLLHsT5.png s6VThCi.png
|| he/him ||| FR+3 ||
YQ9zE2d.gif
xUhfJLj.gif
week-4-100.png
I'd die for an apron, or socks (yeah socks).

Kinda building off the flowerfalls, maybe a 'money fall' item where coins or gems are falling around a dragon? They could be fun apparel for a particularly spoiled dragon, and seem simple to do! Gem rain would be a gem MP item for an hefty price of course.
I'd die for an apron, or socks (yeah socks).

Kinda building off the flowerfalls, maybe a 'money fall' item where coins or gems are falling around a dragon? They could be fun apparel for a particularly spoiled dragon, and seem simple to do! Gem rain would be a gem MP item for an hefty price of course.
23839.png flowers may grow where the sun shines upon rot and ruin.

she + they | +2 hours ahead of FR | primal collector
wishlist | gene projects | lore write ups | art shop | pwyw
Pajamas! Kilts!
More volumetric headpieces that work with kelpie manes!

MULTICOLORED STRIPED WARM SOCKS!! and winter mittens!

also would LOVE to see something like aviator coat or mage's coat but sleeveless
Pajamas! Kilts!
More volumetric headpieces that work with kelpie manes!

MULTICOLORED STRIPED WARM SOCKS!! and winter mittens!

also would LOVE to see something like aviator coat or mage's coat but sleeveless
FR+10
Ping-friendly. Loves coatls and skydancers.
ARTIST APPAREL

Like?? Paintbrushes to hold in dragons mouths? Paint kits being carried in satchels? Aprons?? I neeedd iiittt!!
ARTIST APPAREL

Like?? Paintbrushes to hold in dragons mouths? Paint kits being carried in satchels? Aprons?? I neeedd iiittt!!
KKdqwb1.gif hi, i'm etui

she/they
[quote name="PersimmonBird" date="2019-04-29 16:57:58" ] I just realized how much I desperately want more venomous snakes, we've got the rattlesnake. But there are so many amazing looking venomous snakes. I need a cobra. And there are plenty of gorgeous vipers to choose from, a coral snake would be great, there's plenty of options. I know we need more variety in the types of animal apparel, but maybe eventually they could consider some additions to the snake set. [/quote] yes plz i want a cobra also a rhinoceros viper and hognose snek plz
PersimmonBird wrote on 2019-04-29 16:57:58:
yes plz i want a cobra
also a rhinoceros viper and hognose snek plz
give and get weird ugly soap or stained game game
Give & get space tertiary game
give & get medusa tertiary game
pretty dergs for sale v2 (open) next bargain bin next
wyvern-hatchling-fire-pixel.gif
1 2 ... 452 453 454 455 456 ... 708 709