Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Apparel Suggestions
1 2 ... 451 452 453 454 455 ... 708 709
different Skull Headdresses Also horns and antlers would be nice!
different Skull Headdresses Also horns and antlers would be nice!
Blease, Staff.... flocks of pigeons and individual chicken companions.

Rock doves or homing pigeons, ancient tumblers, Bokhara trumpeter, Indian fantail, African owl pigeon and Dragoon pigeons, maybe collared doves too.

Brahma chicken, orpington, Faiyumi chicken, silkies, bantam, game chicken and junglefowls! I would kill for chicken companions honestly
Blease, Staff.... flocks of pigeons and individual chicken companions.

Rock doves or homing pigeons, ancient tumblers, Bokhara trumpeter, Indian fantail, African owl pigeon and Dragoon pigeons, maybe collared doves too.

Brahma chicken, orpington, Faiyumi chicken, silkies, bantam, game chicken and junglefowls! I would kill for chicken companions honestly
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
[quote name="Katsuji" date="2019-04-19 20:07:22" ] Oh man, more variety in weapon apparel. And headphones. [/quote] That is exactly what I was thinking! There aren't any daggers, or headphones. [quote name="TehuMertt" date="2019-04-21 16:46:01" ] Please, Staff.... flocks of pigeons and individual chicken companions. [/quote] And now I really want chicken companions...
Katsuji wrote on 2019-04-19 20:07:22:
Oh man, more variety in weapon apparel. And headphones.
That is exactly what I was thinking! There aren't any daggers, or headphones.
TehuMertt wrote on 2019-04-21 16:46:01:
Please, Staff.... flocks of pigeons and individual chicken companions.
And now I really want chicken companions...
TCan87U.png
... solitude's fun, don't get me wrong. For heaven's sake after a hundred years.... -BEN
..[ x o a n o n ]
OLBwj1S.gif
1U9XoNG.png
tumblr_otoz8r9aVl1v8lm95o3_r1_100.gif
**AXOLOTL RAFFLE**
I'd love a set of the rose thorn tangle items that [i]doesn't[/i] have roses. Just the thorny vines. "Bramble thorn tangle" or something. I like how thin and curly the rose thorn sets look, but honestly the roses -especially on the items like the crown are a big turnoff unless I can add another apparel item to hide them. I just want a spiky set that isn't flowery too, please. And that[i] isn't [/i]the [item=moonglow thorns] and recolor who's name I can't remember, which is bulky and awkward and doesn't cover the right areas anyway.
I'd love a set of the rose thorn tangle items that doesn't have roses. Just the thorny vines. "Bramble thorn tangle" or something. I like how thin and curly the rose thorn sets look, but honestly the roses -especially on the items like the crown are a big turnoff unless I can add another apparel item to hide them.
I just want a spiky set that isn't flowery too, please.

And that isn't the Moonglow Thorns and recolor who's name I can't remember, which is bulky and awkward and doesn't cover the right areas anyway.
[quote name="Vihaffle" date="2019-04-16 16:17:33" ] Disguises! COUNT OLAF DISGUISE! [/quote] [emoji=nautilus] (ok_hand) yes please
Vihaffle wrote on 2019-04-16 16:17:33:
Disguises! COUNT OLAF DISGUISE!
(ok_hand) yes please
sig-1-new.pngdivider-up.png
-V e r i d i s Q u o-
kovske.gif
Brazil | EN/PT/RUS |time-flight-icon-very-tiny.png

» Fake FR Breed Workshop
»
Wishlist
»PWYW ART SHOP
»Clan Lore WIP
divider-up.png
48517330.png

Synesthetic - Artist - Style flexible
• They/Them - He/Him/It • Prev. Solifugespace
small-hourglass.png
I had a idea? What if we had sort of graduation gowns and caps for our dragon's to wear? I think it would be kind of neat to just have a couple dragon's fresh out of education in their fancy grad clothing
I had a idea? What if we had sort of graduation gowns and caps for our dragon's to wear? I think it would be kind of neat to just have a couple dragon's fresh out of education in their fancy grad clothing
dFnwkLI.pngePOliyb.png
eIK5iG7.png
some more scarring items would be nice, like these: [item=veteran's eye scar] there's not much variety and what there is doesn't stock in the marketplace, a marketplace set would be great for warrior dragons
some more scarring items would be nice, like these: Veteran's Eye Scar

there's not much variety and what there is doesn't stock in the marketplace, a marketplace set would be great for warrior dragons
just because i'm having trouble making an outfit, more seapetal like colours would be appreciated!! [item=seapetal flowerfall] it's such a gorgeous colour
just because i'm having trouble making an outfit, more seapetal like colours would be appreciated!!
Seapetal Flowerfall
it's such a gorgeous colour
sig115_by_dingobreath-dcn58p6.png
more scarves would be nice! also flags the dragons might hold in their mouth representing each flight?
more scarves would be nice! also flags the dragons might hold in their mouth representing each flight?
Noodles | they/them | 19
tumblr and twitter

tumblr_p7lj2z8v5n1xqq6dyo1_540.gif
Tabards might be neat. [img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D5H_h6RVUAEk9Fs.jpg[/img] Some mock-ups I made, with the left being something like "Blue Tabard" and the right being "Regal Tabard," both modeled on my own dragons. Ideally they'd be able to fit over certain armors, like the scale set, or be a part of their own.
Tabards might be neat.

D5H_h6RVUAEk9Fs.jpg

Some mock-ups I made, with the left being something like "Blue Tabard" and the right being "Regal Tabard," both modeled on my own dragons. Ideally they'd be able to fit over certain armors, like the scale set, or be a part of their own.
"Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more."
1 2 ... 451 452 453 454 455 ... 708 709