Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Apparel Suggestions
1 2 ... 440 441 442 443 444 ... 708 709
ok hear me out but...........................................hoodies for dragons.........imperials in huge hoodies, tundras in big baggy hoodies, just......dragons in hoodies.........please
ok hear me out but...........................................hoodies for dragons.........imperials in huge hoodies, tundras in big baggy hoodies, just......dragons in hoodies.........please
forum_signature.png
I wold love to see some chain-like apparel for prisoner dragons. (Probably has been mentioned before). But something like an ice-free Fridged Fugitive shackles/chains. I also think that a metal muzzle could be cool, kind of like the wire cage ones for dogs. They could come in different colors like rusted iron, iron, copper, bronze, or other. PLS FR admins, some of my dregs really need this apparel! [emoji=arcane rune]
I wold love to see some chain-like apparel for prisoner dragons. (Probably has been mentioned before). But something like an ice-free Fridged Fugitive shackles/chains. I also think that a metal muzzle could be cool, kind of like the wire cage ones for dogs. They could come in different colors like rusted iron, iron, copper, bronze, or other. PLS FR admins, some of my dregs really need this apparel!
arcane1_zpsel0smlxg.png
Hello, me again. I’ve been seeing some other people wanting apparel for hatchlings. Maybe there could be a whole other section of apparel for permababies only, like dolls, toys, etc. Anything could go really.
Hello, me again. I’ve been seeing some other people wanting apparel for hatchlings. Maybe there could be a whole other section of apparel for permababies only, like dolls, toys, etc. Anything could go really.
arcane1_zpsel0smlxg.png
[quote name="JiminxYoongi" date="2018-10-14 21:25:42" ] [quote name="SpectralRose" date="2018-10-13 17:03:25" ] [quote name="FurretTails" date="2018-09-29 18:50:35" ] [quote name="JonTargaryen" date="2018-09-20 20:19:54" ] [quote name="nekosysteme" date="2018-09-20 18:02:46" ] [quote name="Smoothy" date="2018-08-26 03:58:31" ] [quote name="Nimrook" date="2018-08-22 09:32:07" ] I've heard discussion of "dragon backgrounds" or environmental apparel elsewhere but I had to draw some mock ups. I think this would really enrich our dragons' appearance and make them seem more like they're part of the world of Sorneith! [center]I've named these ones [i]"Nomad's Land" "Watery Footsteps" "Prismatic Trail" and "Flourishing Pathway"[/i][/center] full support of this ahhh! [center][img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/3aaa2d16ba1715db177fe82d5eedc597/tumblr_pdveo0KNb21wgebr5o2_250.png[/img][img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/04a63c48612428b8e89309ad9c4545df/tumblr_pdveo0KNb21wgebr5o4_250.png[/img][img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/65ed27115da3fec1268162ae5bb3352e/tumblr_pdveo0KNb21wgebr5o1_250.png[/img][img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/e58eb5499200237e56ede27b29708a64/tumblr_pdveo0KNb21wgebr5o3_250.png[/img][/center] [/quote] What the poop i love it [/quote] I want this to happen so badly... [/quote] *GASP* PLEASE MAKE THIS HAPPEN FR STAFF, I LOVE IT <3 [/quote] [/quote] Please! I LOVE THIS [/quote] This is perfect! Backgrounds of any sort would be wonderful. [/quote] YEEEEEESSSSSS!
JiminxYoongi wrote on 2018-10-14 21:25:42:
SpectralRose wrote on 2018-10-13 17:03:25:
FurretTails wrote on 2018-09-29 18:50:35:
JonTargaryen wrote on 2018-09-20 20:19:54:
nekosysteme wrote on 2018-09-20 18:02:46:
Smoothy wrote on 2018-08-26 03:58:31:
Nimrook wrote on 2018-08-22 09:32:07:
I've heard discussion of "dragon backgrounds" or environmental apparel elsewhere but I had to draw some mock ups. I think this would really enrich our dragons' appearance and make them seem more like they're part of the world of Sorneith!
I've named these ones "Nomad's Land" "Watery Footsteps" "Prismatic Trail" and "Flourishing Pathway"
full support of this ahhh!
tumblr_pdveo0KNb21wgebr5o2_250.pngtumblr_pdveo0KNb21wgebr5o4_250.pngtumblr_pdveo0KNb21wgebr5o1_250.pngtumblr_pdveo0KNb21wgebr5o3_250.png
What the poop i love it

I want this to happen so badly...

*GASP* PLEASE MAKE THIS HAPPEN FR STAFF, I LOVE IT <3

Please! I LOVE THIS
This is perfect! Backgrounds of any sort would be wonderful.

YEEEEEESSSSSS!
arcane1_zpsel0smlxg.png
Me again
Hoodies.
sweatshirts!
ninja throwing stars!!!
TIGERS!!!!!!!
wait what?!
Me again
Hoodies.
sweatshirts!
ninja throwing stars!!!
TIGERS!!!!!!!
wait what?!
Female|Catholic|Non-Exalt lair
Lair Cleanout~Commision Shop~Free Dragons~LF Dragons~Adopt shop
AyVZZ5D.png
We already have a few swords and bows/arrows, but I’d love to see axes, spears, daggers, and other weaponry! Imagine how cool a dragon-sized scythe would look :0
We already have a few swords and bows/arrows, but I’d love to see axes, spears, daggers, and other weaponry! Imagine how cool a dragon-sized scythe would look :0
JUGS! I have no idea how many time I'll repeat this but I'd love to see jugs of water hanging off of a dragon's waist, on their side or some breeds can hold them too.

I realised that this doesn't make much sense without me pointing out that I meant terracotta or ceramic water/wine jugs
JUGS! I have no idea how many time I'll repeat this but I'd love to see jugs of water hanging off of a dragon's waist, on their side or some breeds can hold them too.

I realised that this doesn't make much sense without me pointing out that I meant terracotta or ceramic water/wine jugs
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Oof ok I have a LOT of apparel ideas.
- More shades! Heart-shaped shades, shutter shades...
- Casual wear. I'm thinking hoodies, baseball caps and sneakers.
- More weapons - battle axes, war hammers, spears...
- Makeup
- Piercings
- More pants (maybe jeans?)
- Rabbits
- Winter hats (pom-pom hats and things like that, maybe with ear flaps! that would be really cute)
- More skirts (plaid skirts and pleated skirts)
- Bowties
Oof ok I have a LOT of apparel ideas.
- More shades! Heart-shaped shades, shutter shades...
- Casual wear. I'm thinking hoodies, baseball caps and sneakers.
- More weapons - battle axes, war hammers, spears...
- Makeup
- Piercings
- More pants (maybe jeans?)
- Rabbits
- Winter hats (pom-pom hats and things like that, maybe with ear flaps! that would be really cute)
- More skirts (plaid skirts and pleated skirts)
- Bowties
0cdbb84b.gif oliver / oli
they/them
+9 fr time
pings ok!
wishlist
Something that's been floating in my mind for a while and many people said the same... rustic apparel, especially when it comes to ancient cultures. We have this disturbing lack of dirty-white clothes. We have these cold, snow and icy whites with tints of purple or blue, but we need more natural and warm tints in whites. Prim and Ivory Scale apparel and the Canvas Bandana have a good "warm" white as an example. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dummy?breed=10&gender=0&skin=0&apparel=1706,665,26858,23031,26860&xt=dressing.png[/img] What I'd love to see is more torn clothes, something fitting for a beggar, a poor farmer or an outcast. We got those fantastic shrouds for NoTN and it's a great example of torn apparel. If we could get some torn shawls, head wraps/shoots, mantles, wing wraps and waist wraps/sashes/kilts, that'd be real neat. That could come with some simple wrist, head and neck jewelry, and a hoisted prop like terracotta jars, jugs, a crate with jewelry or bottles.
Something that's been floating in my mind for a while and many people said the same... rustic apparel, especially when it comes to ancient cultures. We have this disturbing lack of dirty-white clothes. We have these cold, snow and icy whites with tints of purple or blue, but we need more natural and warm tints in whites.

Prim and Ivory Scale apparel and the Canvas Bandana have a good "warm" white as an example.
dummy?breed=10&gender=0&skin=0&apparel=1706,665,26858,23031,26860&xt=dressing.png

What I'd love to see is more torn clothes, something fitting for a beggar, a poor farmer or an outcast. We got those fantastic shrouds for NoTN and it's a great example of torn apparel. If we could get some torn shawls, head wraps/shoots, mantles, wing wraps and waist wraps/sashes/kilts, that'd be real neat. That could come with some simple wrist, head and neck jewelry, and a hoisted prop like terracotta jars, jugs, a crate with jewelry or bottles.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
I'd love to see more piercings like nose rings and earrings, like the wing bangles. Also some recolors of those too :)
I'd love to see more piercings like nose rings and earrings, like the wing bangles. Also some recolors of those too :)
1 2 ... 440 441 442 443 444 ... 708 709