Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Apparel Suggestions
1 2 ... 439 440 441 442 443 ... 708 709
A black recolor (maybe if the art was updated, i don’t mind but the style is slightly jarring against the new stuff) of the Pleated Ruff would be so cool for my fancygoths. Dark red would look awesome too! also i wish there was bullfighter-inspired stuff too.
A black recolor (maybe if the art was updated, i don’t mind but the style is slightly jarring against the new stuff) of the Pleated Ruff would be so cool for my fancygoths. Dark red would look awesome too! also i wish there was bullfighter-inspired stuff too.
2.gif
Bowler hats, please!
Bowler hats, please!
Kai - Al (There's only 1 L!)
[Call me Kai!] [30s,They/Them]
PLEASE do not ask about
my avatar on an
unrelated thread topic!
f18d31cc350d038f8fdc1052107773b5e5669843.png
- Accent Shop!
- Hatchathon: Egg a Day 2024!
- In Shadow of the Gods: A Nuzlocke (Complete!)
- G1s with Art!
- Wishlist/Icon Dragon
headphones ;;;; no idea where the ears are, but..... headphones
headphones ;;;; no idea where the ears are, but..... headphones
So apparently Sornieth's the magitech equivalent of the 1920s in terms of development.

What this means...

Is that we're sorely missing out one some of the best possible apparel-- 1920s vogue. I'm talking flapper dresses, feather boas, ridiculously luxurious poofy fur coats, and, more importantly, carnival barker outfits-- skimmer hats, sleeve-gartered dress shirts, fancy vests, bowties? Oh, yes.
So apparently Sornieth's the magitech equivalent of the 1920s in terms of development.

What this means...

Is that we're sorely missing out one some of the best possible apparel-- 1920s vogue. I'm talking flapper dresses, feather boas, ridiculously luxurious poofy fur coats, and, more importantly, carnival barker outfits-- skimmer hats, sleeve-gartered dress shirts, fancy vests, bowties? Oh, yes.
677fd66ff5b1d302249c98d4a1eb713daa76e28e.gif

8b02ad3c65b6b4b87011423eae92aa9999ab549f.gif
This has probably been suggested before, but more glowing clawtips! The recipes operate off alchemical reagents, and we do have more colors than just the sludges! There isn't much point to using muck, gold and copper are already basically done, but claws that use the slime colors - white, grey, black - would be a gift from the deities themselves.
This has probably been suggested before, but more glowing clawtips! The recipes operate off alchemical reagents, and we do have more colors than just the sludges! There isn't much point to using muck, gold and copper are already basically done, but claws that use the slime colors - white, grey, black - would be a gift from the deities themselves.
tumblr_inline_omxl63fueX1s9ucgw_500.gif
XPDxt22.png
BLEASE, Staff.... we need baskets with fruit and vegetables, palm leaf wing covers and grape wing drapes: Chardonnay, Muscat, Welschriesling, Malvasia, Riesling, Pinot noir, Merlot and Vranac. Bottles of wine and beer would be just amazing.
I'm sorry, I just really love agriculture and I want to give my dragons fruit, veggies, wine and beer bottles.
BLEASE, Staff.... we need baskets with fruit and vegetables, palm leaf wing covers and grape wing drapes: Chardonnay, Muscat, Welschriesling, Malvasia, Riesling, Pinot noir, Merlot and Vranac. Bottles of wine and beer would be just amazing.
I'm sorry, I just really love agriculture and I want to give my dragons fruit, veggies, wine and beer bottles.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Pls, I need,, more tailcoats
Also jackets, hoodies and headphones would be super nice
Pls, I need,, more tailcoats
Also jackets, hoodies and headphones would be super nice
34816.pngH
* zeph
* they/them
* +3 fr time
* accent shop

I don't know how it would be incorporated lorewise, but I'd love a beastclan emblem, like the illuminated emblem and the likes. Maybe it could be introduced as a rare coli drop or something like that!
I don't know how it would be incorporated lorewise, but I'd love a beastclan emblem, like the illuminated emblem and the likes. Maybe it could be introduced as a rare coli drop or something like that!
ZqzSvdM.pngtp1Axxm.pngISNOTMS.png
More Mushrooms!!! I know theres skins but why not add more? More Fungus!!
More Mushrooms!!! I know theres skins but why not add more? More Fungus!!
Sheathed daggers! Similar to [item=traditional broadsword] and [item=katana] If this was to be released as a part of a larger apparel set, perhaps there could be a collection of weapons and tools. Other apparel items could be a compass and map on a belt, a battleaxe (sheathed), and a fighting staff (could be paced similar to the Conjurer's Staff). Recolours of weapons could be brown, black, grey, white, gold, and silver.
Sheathed daggers! Similar to Traditional Broadsword and Katana

If this was to be released as a part of a larger apparel set, perhaps there could be a collection of weapons and tools. Other apparel items could be a compass and map on a belt, a battleaxe (sheathed), and a fighting staff (could be paced similar to the Conjurer's Staff).

Recolours of weapons could be brown, black, grey, white, gold, and silver.
Looking for
- "runic prince" or "runic king" accent
- Sand/Oilslick/Obsidian Light Wildclaw - can you breed this?
| For sale |
| Fandergs |
___________|
BEGocSN.pngTeeny_Sprite.png
eSXu2YQ.png
1 2 ... 439 440 441 442 443 ... 708 709