Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Apparel Suggestions
1 2 ... 425 426 427 428 429 ... 708 709
Can we get uhhh more glasses in general [img]http://dcis.inf.fu-berlin.de/rojas/wp-content/uploads/The-reading-system-for-the-blind-1.png[/img] [img]http://www.europeana1914-1918.eu/attachments/75234/6326.75234.full.jpg[/img] [img]https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51pfuY%2BNakL._UX385_.jpg[/img]
Can we get uhhh more glasses in general
The-reading-system-for-the-blind-1.png
6326.75234.full.jpg
51pfuY%2BNakL._UX385_.jpg
d6Bpz8P.pngCx0Sdv8.pngzWgdxzn.png5cC87Ar.png5Pvzltj.pngvAUMJFv.pngqKZAaLK.pngRFvdPMt.pngSLGMeHq.pngd3XCZt0.pngtumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
mz77kVn.png
[quote name="MurkyDepths" date="2018-12-06 09:53:17" ] Can we have a swarm of bees? Like the weather apparel. Bees. Butterflies too that'd be cool. [/quote] Yes! Support
MurkyDepths wrote on 2018-12-06 09:53:17:
Can we have a swarm of bees? Like the weather apparel. Bees. Butterflies too that'd be cool.
Yes! Support
[quote name="Solitarianknight" date="2015-05-11 17:54:09" ] Nose Rings [/quote] [quote name="Erised" date="2015-08-14 23:10:22" ] NOSE RINGS - NOSE HOOPS How cool would it be to have a dragon with a cool nose hoop? Just sayin'. [/quote] [quote name="Fallowsthorn" date="2014-11-16 18:24:31" ] Nose rings! In the various colors as the Gold/Pearly/Darksteel/Iron jewelry sets. Maybe have four or five different types - I am no artist but perhaps... Taurus Nose Ring: curves down in an almost-circle, as you stereotypically see on bulls Bar Nose Ring: short, straight bar through the nostrils Stud Nose Ring: small, subtle piercing on the side Perhaps elemental nose rings? Available either on a limited or restricted basis (somehow, idk), but as with the Stud Nose Ring, except for instead of a hemisphere it's a small elemental symbol. [/quote]
Solitarianknight wrote on 2015-05-11 17:54:09:
Nose Rings
Erised wrote on 2015-08-14 23:10:22:
NOSE RINGS - NOSE HOOPS

How cool would it be to have a dragon with a cool nose hoop?

Just sayin'.
Fallowsthorn wrote on 2014-11-16 18:24:31:
Nose rings! In the various colors as the Gold/Pearly/Darksteel/Iron jewelry sets.

Maybe have four or five different types - I am no artist but perhaps...

Taurus Nose Ring: curves down in an almost-circle, as you stereotypically see on bulls
Bar Nose Ring: short, straight bar through the nostrils
Stud Nose Ring: small, subtle piercing on the side
Perhaps elemental nose rings? Available either on a limited or restricted basis (somehow, idk), but as with the Stud Nose Ring, except for instead of a hemisphere it's a small elemental symbol.
Pressiboo #157888

8+ fr time
Not sure if this has been mentioned but: Would you guys ever consider brewable swords? The gem swords are super cool as are the drop swords. But one that could be made at Baldwin's would be pretty awesome! It could be a cast sword or something, perhaps?
Not sure if this has been mentioned but: Would you guys ever consider brewable swords? The gem swords are super cool as are the drop swords. But one that could be made at Baldwin's would be pretty awesome! It could be a cast sword or something, perhaps?
tumblr_inline_ny7iugsaVJ1qmzhvw_540.png
[img]http://i.imgur.com/yUnssfh.png[/img] [b][size=2][color=#4F8548] This has probably been suggested before, but we need more antlers! We only have 3 different colors right now, and I would love to see more! <3
yUnssfh.png
This has probably been suggested before, but we need more antlers! We only have 3 different colors right now, and I would love to see more! <3
                        guoaaAZ.gif      o x e n  » he / they  |  » fr + 9

links and stuff ::

» auction service
» uma sales
» g1 sales
       » wishlist
» pixels
Can we have gloves/cuffs that match the slippers in the healer's sets? Please~
Can we have gloves/cuffs that match the slippers in the healer's sets? Please~
6wR17En.png
cloaks! simple cloaks, possibly matching the cowl/mantle set? at the very least, that's the kind of fabric i'm hoping for; it should just be simple, long cloaks that aren't as heavy and large as the coli capes, but also not as tiny as the rogue capes. something in between is ideal
cloaks! simple cloaks, possibly matching the cowl/mantle set? at the very least, that's the kind of fabric i'm hoping for; it should just be simple, long cloaks that aren't as heavy and large as the coli capes, but also not as tiny as the rogue capes. something in between is ideal
bkxiiMw.png MlJMkHy.gif bkxiiMw.png bkxiiMw.png
hi! i'm meteor.
check out some of my projects? → or the coliseum bounty npc suggestion!

» the bestiary outfit project
» cross-flight outfit project
» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
Just randomly thought, and somebody has probably said this already, but I would love to see insect companion apparel, things like scarabs (maybe brightly colored ones) and rhinoceros beetles, bees and butterflies flying around. Spiders and larger tarantulas, though I know some wouldn't like them.

I think an insect based armor set would be amazing too.

I also really want some sea slug/nudibranch apparel animals. Sea sheep especially. Please please please, sea sheep are the most absurdly adorable thing to ever exist, my dragons need one to be friends with and carry everywhere.
Just randomly thought, and somebody has probably said this already, but I would love to see insect companion apparel, things like scarabs (maybe brightly colored ones) and rhinoceros beetles, bees and butterflies flying around. Spiders and larger tarantulas, though I know some wouldn't like them.

I think an insect based armor set would be amazing too.

I also really want some sea slug/nudibranch apparel animals. Sea sheep especially. Please please please, sea sheep are the most absurdly adorable thing to ever exist, my dragons need one to be friends with and carry everywhere.
I’d love to see cool earrings or piercings besides the ones that go on wings. Also- different types of swords and other weapons, human-like clothes (suits????!) and i would die for a ferret apparel...
I’d love to see cool earrings or piercings besides the ones that go on wings. Also- different types of swords and other weapons, human-like clothes (suits????!) and i would die for a ferret apparel...
2.gif
ninja masks would be cool
ninja masks would be cool
Female|Catholic|Non-Exalt lair
Lair Cleanout~Commision Shop~Free Dragons~LF Dragons~Adopt shop
AyVZZ5D.png
1 2 ... 425 426 427 428 429 ... 708 709