Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Apparel Suggestions
1 2 ... 416 417 418 419 420 ... 708 709
More sweaters please. Just simple striped ones with soft colors and no crazy patterns. That would be nice
More sweaters please. Just simple striped ones with soft colors and no crazy patterns. That would be nice
who up rising they flight
[quote name="saltyscone" date="2018-10-22 20:34:51" ] I'd love to get more weapon apparel (like daggers or axes) and maybe some daredevil cover recolors? [/quote] [b][i]PLEASE[/i][/b] more daredevil recolors, the current colors are so limiting. black, white, and maybe a bloodied white? something? [i]anything[/i] some more glowing clawtips would be amazing as well!! especially black and white, but any colors at this point would be welcome
saltyscone wrote on 2018-10-22 20:34:51:
I'd love to get more weapon apparel (like daggers or axes) and maybe some daredevil cover recolors?
PLEASE more daredevil recolors, the current colors are so limiting. black, white, and maybe a bloodied white? something? anything

some more glowing clawtips would be amazing as well!! especially black and white, but any colors at this point would be welcome
N i c k
"Fear not the night."
→ he/him
dd9d37c13149d4412f933c2662309cbb42245e81.png
Apparel for perma babs

Like little flower crowns and things.
Apparel for perma babs

9e9feb1cd233d5fc793ec7c6dd43c14e98d311f2.gif
Dragon t-shirts? They could feature npcs like if they were band tees
Dragon t-shirts? They could feature npcs like if they were band tees
tumblr_inline_nbca3nfzd81qg78ij.pngtumblr_inline_nbca3vIFnM1qg78ij.pngPixel Art done by deaththekid
Since we have Victorian dresses now, how about a horse riding outfit? I could imagine the smaller species of dragon use big familiars for sport and transport. [img]https://i.pinimg.com/236x/a0/95/fa/a095fa467d283d4034ad6c69c9106962--riding-clothes-riding-habit.jpg[/img] [img]https://images.huffingtonpost.com/2013-01-25-HP_Mrs.PeabodyandDaughterKatherine.jpg[/img]
Since we have Victorian dresses now, how about a horse riding outfit? I could imagine the smaller species of dragon use big familiars for sport and transport.

a095fa467d283d4034ad6c69c9106962--riding-clothes-riding-habit.jpg
2013-01-25-HP_Mrs.PeabodyandDaughterKatherine.jpg
What do Arcane dragons call magical shards? Starbucks.
Greek and Roman style armor!!!
Greek and Roman style armor!!!
qEk3KWu.pngtumblr_inline_oqo9olC1Ns1rv0lxs_75sq.giftumblr_inline_oqo9qyXDkH1rv0lxs_75sq.giftumblr_inline_oqo9r2SpYX1rv0lxs_250.gif she/her | +2 fr time
[center]This. I know, it's a horrible recoloring job, but it gets my point across. [img]https://i.imgur.com/juGPM3s.png[/img] I love the new halos for RoR and they are [i]disgustingly[/i] well-designed, but they just wouldn't fit with the aesthetics of many non-plaguelings out there in FR (myself included). A Joxar recolor of the light halo would be great though![/center]
This. I know, it's a horrible recoloring job, but it gets my point across.
juGPM3s.png

I love the new halos for RoR and they are disgustingly well-designed, but they just wouldn't fit with the aesthetics of many non-plaguelings out there in FR (myself included). A Joxar recolor of the light halo would be great though!
vkXTSNP.png ##

- FR+10
- wishlist
Many Harry Potter fans use the Green and White Flair Scarf and Red and Gold Flair Scarf as Slytherin and Gryffindor Scarves. But we're missing yellow and black for Hufflepuff and blue and bronze for Ravenclaw.
Many Harry Potter fans use the Green and White Flair Scarf and Red and Gold Flair Scarf as Slytherin and Gryffindor Scarves. But we're missing yellow and black for Hufflepuff and blue and bronze for Ravenclaw.
qEk3KWu.pngtumblr_inline_oqo9olC1Ns1rv0lxs_75sq.giftumblr_inline_oqo9qyXDkH1rv0lxs_75sq.giftumblr_inline_oqo9r2SpYX1rv0lxs_250.gif she/her | +2 fr time
crocs.
crocs.
Gastrodon_unova_front.gif Poppy
He/Him
+0 FR time
Wishlist
[quote name="MyHartWillDrogon" date="2018-10-25 20:51:12" ] Apparel for perma babs Like little flower crowns and things. [/quote] I was actually gonna post something like this as I just recently hatched my dragon and preparing to make her a permababy. XD It would be cool to have apparel for permababies. Like pajamas, little toys, bibs, and even some more cute and small familiars to go with them. After all, permababies don't really do anything else. You can't battle with them, you can't breed them, and you can't apply skins/accents/apparels either. It would be nice if you could do something nice with them besides create lore for them.
MyHartWillDrogon wrote on 2018-10-25 20:51:12:
Apparel for perma babs

I was actually gonna post something like this as I just recently hatched my dragon and preparing to make her a permababy. XD
It would be cool to have apparel for permababies. Like pajamas, little toys, bibs, and even some more cute and small familiars to go with them. After all, permababies don't really do anything else. You can't battle with them, you can't breed them, and you can't apply skins/accents/apparels either. It would be nice if you could do something nice with them besides create lore for them.
flight_rising_banner_by_scarlit_of_aurora-d68qux6.png
1 2 ... 416 417 418 419 420 ... 708 709